Donald J. Trump....man of God

I don't know why the leftards are in here vomiting up their vile garbage about Trump and God, since democrats hate Christians anyway, why do they care?

Yes, President Trump is a man of God, as is ANY Christian. I think the demtrash are just worried he'll get the evangelical vote again and creepy uncle Joe the groper won't.

Trump reading a bunch of lines that someone else wrote is the proof that he is a "Man of God".

His own words and actions, not so much.

Yet they believe this stuff. Incredible.

Amazing how the religious right is so accepting of superficial declarations of religion from Trump.
Declaring the Bible as his favorite book, but can’t name a single verse
Photo op posing with a bible
Lying about having attended Church services

All while ignoring Trumps failings as a husband, father and human being

Trump reading a bunch of lines that someone else wrote is the proof that he is a "Man of God".

His own words and actions, not so much.

Yet they believe this stuff. Incredible.

Amazing how the religious right is so accepting of superficial declarations of religion from Trump.
Declaring the Bible as his favorite book, but can’t name a single verse
Photo op posing with a bible
Lying about having attended Church services

All while ignoring Trumps failings as a husband, father and human being
I'm convinced that this whole religion & small government & "conservative values" thing has been a farce all along, for most on the Right.

As it turns out, what they're REALLY wanted was an authoritarian, nationalistic strongman, and they'll forgive anything and everything else.

This is a short, but Brilliant video from President Trump declaring that America, once more, is a Nation under God...a Nation that does NOT bow to any one Man, rather, only to God...these are beautiful, soulful words that were almost lost to Mankind forever.

A man of God? The same man who has 5 bankruptcies under his belt costing many people their jobs while he emerged unscathed? The same God-fearing man who defrauded students at "Trump University"? The same man who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy? The same man who has been accused by 22 women of sexual misconduct?
The same man who denigrates the truth every day? The same man who made promises about his post-election personal behavior and did the opposite? That man of God? Grifters are not men of God. Puleeze!

This is a short, but Brilliant video from President Trump declaring that America, once more, is a Nation under God...a Nation that does NOT bow to any one Man, rather, only to God...these are beautiful, soulful words that were almost lost to Mankind forever.

A man of God? The same man who has 5 bankruptcies under his belt costing many people their jobs while he emerged unscathed? The same God-fearing man who defrauded students at "Trump University"? The same man who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy? The same man who has been accused by 22 women of sexual misconduct?
The same man who denigrates the truth every day? The same man who made promises about his post-election personal behavior and did the opposite? That man of God? Grifters are not men of God. Puleeze!

don't ferget the many MANY times he committed adultery... sometimes right out in the open, in front of his wife & children.

As it turns out, what they're REALLY wanted was an authoritarian, nationalistic strongman, and they'll forgive anything and everything else.

I think what they really wanted was someone who would stock the courts with conservative judges and were willing to ignore all his failings.

The religious right has been taking a beating in the courts on gay rights, funding of religious schools and abortion

Let me see... what was it Jesus said... "LET HIM AMONGST YOU WHO IS WITHOUT SIN THROW THE FIRST STONE."
Poor little leftards with your flaming case of TDS... here ya go...

If that grifter is an example of "raw" truth, I would sure like to hear your definition of falsehood, because he strikes me as a "raw" and true example of phony and falsehood.
It would appear that not a single damn one of you unhinged little ass clowns knows a damn thing about Christianity. Christ died for our sins, your's, mine, Trump's, everyone's. Evidently you have ZERO freakin' clue about that.

Okay those two nuts who hate trump,are grabbing st straws not listing facts so I will be the voice of reason here

Man of god? Seriously? A man of god does not lie.He totally lied about draining the swamp appointing warmongers to his cabinet and saying he would get rid of the evil CIA and the fed but never lifted one hand to do so.

I do not want neither him OR Biden as the next potus in 2021

I don't know why the leftards are in here vomiting up their vile garbage about Trump and God, since democrats hate Christians anyway, why do they care?

Yes, President Trump is a man of God, as is ANY Christian. I think the demtrash are just worried he'll get the evangelical vote again and creepy uncle Joe the groper won't.

This "democrats hate Christians" thing is total garbage. There are as many Christians who support the Democratic Party as support the republicans. This is an ignorant idea being spread by far-right "Christian" cults. Incidentally, when Biden accepts the nomination, the election will be between two Christians, one of whom seems to be more devote than the other.

38vfp3.jpg

Let me see... what was it Jesus said... "LET HIM AMONGST YOU WHO IS WITHOUT SIN THROW THE FIRST STONE."
Poor little leftards with your flaming case of TDS... here ya go...

If that grifter is an example of "raw" truth, I would sure like to hear your definition of falsehood, because he strikes me as a "raw" and true example of phony and falsehood.
It would appear that not a single damn one of you unhinged little ass clowns knows a damn thing about Christianity. Christ died for our sins, your's, mine, Trump's, everyone's. Evidently you have ZERO freakin' clue about that.
You think that's "funny," hjmick

Perhaps you'd care to explain why you think Jesus dying for our sins is "funny."

This "democrats hate Christians" thing is total garbage. There are as many Christians who support the Democratic Party as support the republicans. This is an ignorant idea being spread by far-right "Christian" cults. Incidentally, when Biden accepts the nomination, the election will be between two Christians, one of whom seems to be more devote than the other.
Yes, you do. Look at what all your governors and mayors have done to Christian churches during this covid scare. They've closed them all down, raided them and arrested preachers, yet it was fine to keep open abortion centers and liquor stores. Then we also see churches that have been burnt down, attacked by insane Christian hating democrats gunning people down, and we can always count on the yearly war on Christmas by democrats.

You should at least make some sort of an attempt to defend your thread. Not just post it and then disappear.

Forum List

Back