Donald J. Trump....man of God

trump has broken nearly every commandment AND has committed all 7 deadly sins.

pull that tribble off his head & there will be a 666 embedded in his scalp.
pull prune face pelosis wig off and it will say china--3 or 4 times

View attachment 373098
oh yes the hound from hell Satans better half

d237e4ffe7e64faeb2cb551949da4a38.gif

Trump reading a bunch of lines that someone else wrote is the proof that he is a "Man of God".

His own words and actions, not so much.

Yet they believe this stuff. Incredible.
enlighten me with his actions and not what leftists controlled mainstream media lied to you about.
No thanks, no reason to burn the time.

We both know the conversation would go just like this:

isF1RQx.jpg

Okay those two nuts who hate trump,are grabbing st straws not listing facts so I will be the voice of reason here

Man of god? Seriously? A man of god does not lie.He totally lied about draining the swamp appointing warmongers to his cabinet and saying he would get rid of the evil CIA and the fed but never lifted one hand to do so.

I do not want neither him OR Biden as the next potus in 2021
As with obama and any others who call themselves Christian that is between God and themselves.
You think 50 years of the swamp will disappear in three years with all the crap that has been thrown at the president?

Trump reading a bunch of lines that someone else wrote is the proof that he is a "Man of God".

enlighten me with his actions and not what leftists controlled mainstream media lied to you about.

isF1RQx.jpg
So you make a claim and run away when asked for a verifying source.
Good little leftists no fucking wonder the President will win in 2020 his enemies don't have a logical argument against him

Would you rather me be "pro-A,merican" or would you rather me worship the Supreme Being?

isF1RQx.jpg
Good little leftists no fucking wonder the President will win in 2020 his enemies don't have a logical argument against him
If you're so tightly wrapped in your ideological cocoon that you have to ask questions like that, I don't have the patience.

You're on the internet. If you had one ounce of honest curiosity, it would be easy to find the examples you seek.

But we both know you're not going to do that.

isF1RQx.jpg
If you're so tightly wrapped in your ideological cocoon that you have to ask questions like that, I don't have the patience.

You're on the internet. If you had one ounce of honest curiosity, it would be easy to find the examples you seek.

But we both know you're not going to do that.
No leftists you're like orange man bad you don't have a logical argument against the president only what the leftists controlled mainstream media feeds you. If you had any thought process you would see it. Why do you continually believe the lies leftists controlled mainstream media feeds you? Is it your hope something might stick if you repeat a lie enough?

trump has broken nearly every commandment AND has committed all 7 deadly sins.

pull that tribble off his head & there will be a 666 embedded in his scalp.
pull prune face pelosis wig off and it will say china--3 or 4 times

View attachment 373098
oh yes the hound from hell Satans better half

View attachment 373123
she's toast

Would you rather me be "pro-A,merican" or would you rather me worship the Supreme Being?
Did you mean pro America? Why can't you do both?

It depends on the definitions of both. There are people out there who think that being "pro-America" means being republican and that worshiping the Supreme Being means being a republican, when neither is the case. This is the problem with this sick attempt to marry religion and politics. I can be pro-American and worship the Creator without following trump/pence or graham and falwell. republican blowhards have nothing to do with either.

I don't know why the leftards are in here vomiting up their vile garbage about Trump and God, since democrats hate Christians anyway, why do they care?

Yes, President Trump is a man of God, as is ANY Christian. I think the demtrash are just worried he'll get the evangelical vote again and creepy uncle Joe the groper won't.

This "democrats hate Christians" thing is total garbage. There are as many Christians who support the Democratic Party as support the republicans. This is an ignorant idea being spread by far-right "Christian" cults. Incidentally, when Biden accepts the nomination, the election will be between two Christians, one of whom seems to be more devote than the other.
Yes, you do. Look at what all your governors and mayors have done to Christian churches during this covid scare. They've closed them all down, raided them and arrested preachers, yet it was fine to keep open abortion centers and liquor stores. Then we also see churches that have been burnt down, attacked by insane Christian hating democrats gunning people down, and we can always count on the yearly war on Christmas by democrats.
Dumb Don is not a man God, but he is a dumb ass.

02bruenigWeb-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
You nailed it,lol
Just look at this dumb ass. Making a mockery of both the U.S. government and the Christian faith at the same time. Apparently, there are no limits to shame in 2020. Infecting St. John's really got to me, as I know this church personally.

Last edited:
This is a short, but Brilliant video from President Trump declaring that America, once more, is a Nation under God...a Nation that does NOT bow to any one Man, rather, only to God...these are beautiful, soulful words that were almost lost to Mankind forever.

You should at least make some sort of an attempt to defend your thread. Not just post it and then disappear.

This is a short, but Brilliant video from President Trump declaring that America, once more, is a Nation under God...a Nation that does NOT bow to any one Man, rather, only to God...these are beautiful, soulful words that were almost lost to Mankind forever.

You should at least make some sort of an attempt to defend your thread. Not just post it and then disappear.

I didn't disappear....I just wanted to let the left-leaning Trump hating f**king a**holes finish with their comments before I commented. To start with...President Trump was a damn sight better than having Hillary for President and will infinitely be better than Biden. But more to the point....in reading the crude filthy comments I'm convinced America hasn't got a chance in hell of ever being appreciative of the freedoms decent brave men died to give us. You left leaning hate mongers make me want to puke. Donald Trump is no better and no worse than the rest of us. If any of you a**wipes knew any thing about the Bible, you'd know many of God's anointed were flawed....just like every one of us. However, once we accept Christ we are forgiven....no matter what we've done. My time...little as it is.....is wasted on this site ...the time that it took to write this post is wasted. You blowhards actually deserve to lose your freedoms...you deserve someone worse than Trump...and.... from the things you've said ....I hope you get that "perfect human being as President"....only thing is....there is NO such damn person but you're to damn dumb to know it. Many of you have taken a perfectly decent thread that I wanted to share with you and shit on it. So....good-by...good riddance and you can kiss my a**!!!

We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joys in the world. (Helen Keller) "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance." James 1:2-3

"...once you've taken the Word of the Lord to a city or a household and they don't receive you...you're to shake the dust off your feet". Matthew 10:14 and Mark 6:11

Forum List

Back