Donald J. Trump is going to lead America back to God. Yes Trump is an excellent candidate for 2024

I don't know about all that but I read the reason the evangelists went for Trump in 2016 (and will again) was explained very simply....

He might not be like us but he doesn't hate us like the dems....

Game-Set-Match.
Then why does the Log Cabin Republicans LGBTQ constituency support Trump he is always talking trash about them.

Jesus said you can't be a slave to two masters, meaning that you can choose God or you can choose to be wealthy, we see what life Trump choose.

I don't know about all that but I read the reason the evangelists went for Trump in 2016 (and will again) was explained very simply....

He might not be like us but he doesn't hate us like the dems....

Game-Set-Match.
That's only because they're grifters like Trump, who take advantage of stupid people.
They always seem to have their hand out for $$$, like Trump.

This video is worth watching. In 1985 a very special man prophesized that Donald J. Trump was going to lead America back to God. As a BAC I agree.
I am voting for Trump. Trump will lead America back to God.

funny-as-fuck-fucking-funny.gif

They think he's a Christian.

Definitely not a cult.

Leading theologians including Franklin Graham have that opinion.

When you earn your Doctor of Divinity degree, you'll have the qualifications to contradict that fact.

Wrong thread this one is proclaiming Trump as being a spiritual leader...
The funny thing is that he is the first President in a long time that has not screwed over the Christians. We can see that there is a growing disdain and hate towards them. There are Progressive Christians who think that Trump is the anti-Christ. Yet as President he showed none of that. And he was an America First adherent. The leaders of the world government movement are headquartered in Europe. We see who goes there regularly from here. They have made their proclamations, and we have our traitors here who take their orders from them and follow it. Trump will not. At least for now. So, he just seems more Christian than those who say they are Christian and follow the real potential evil.

The funny thing is that he is the first President in a long time that has not screwed over the Christians. We can see that there is a growing disdain and hate towards them. There are Progressive Christians who think that Trump is the anti-Christ. Yet as President he showed none of that. And he was an America First adherent. The leaders of the world government movement are headquartered in Europe. We see who goes there regularly from here. They have made their proclamations, and we have our traitors here who take their orders from them and follow it. Trump will not. At least for now. So, he just seems more Christian than those who say they are Christian and follow the real potential evil.
The Christians are not being screwed they are still able to exist without people wanting to kill them because of their choices as to who to identify as..The Christians are the attackers not the victims.

.....no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

That said.

Dear God, the irony.

The Christians are not being screwed they are still able to exist without people wanting to kill them because of their choices as to who to identify as..The Christians are the attackers not the victims.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the facts. Christians have been barred from praying to Almighty God in the government schools for years.

Further, Christian missionaries sharing the gospel with heathen in Dearbornistan, Michigan were literally stoned by the heathen a few years back.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the facts. Christians have been barred from praying to Almighty God in the government schools for years.

Further, Christian missionaries sharing the gospel with heathen in Dearbornistan, Michigan were literally stoned by the heathen a few years back.
Are individuals barred from praying or are representatives of the schools barred from leading the entire school, class, etc. in prayer?

Forum List

Back