Donald J. Trump is going to lead America back to God. Yes Trump is an excellent candidate for 2024

Oh, you're trying the phony Christian thing too, are you?

If you don't like my opinion, too bad.
Dig this....

I went to CPAC as an anthropologist to understand Trump’s base − they believe, more than ever, he is a savior​

Joe and Nancy are good Christians also...bwahahhaaaa! What people like these have done behind the scenes are a disgrace. And the lying increased in front of us all as we have seen over the years. They know the election and others are/were stolen.

Your world-view is based on crackpot conspiracies. No wonder you admire that fat, orange moron. You give your dignity away cheap.

Dig this....

I went to CPAC as an anthropologist to understand Trump’s base − they believe, more than ever, he is a savior​

I've said all along that this disaster is not political, it's sociological, anthropological. This is about what and who we are as a society and a civilization.

And it ain't good.

Your world-view is based on crackpot conspiracies. No wonder you admire that fat, orange moron. You give your dignity away cheap.
We are losing unalienable rights. We are more and more being monitored for everything we do. You push the same rhetoric that Trump is kneeled to for some reason Part of the Prog dogma, or the reason taught from propaganda that the nation is in decline.

We are losing unalienable rights. We are more and more being monitored for everything we do. You push the same rhetoric that Trump is kneeled to for some reason Part of the Prog dogma, or the reason taught from propaganda that the nation is in decline.
Trump was part of that spy state wake the fuck up.

In my 62 years, I have not met one real Christian who based their life on how Jesus preached.
I do not look at it that way. I look at it as to not be animals. Perhaps a little more civil. And we know that is not perfect. I see things worse in areas with little faith. Jesus must have preached anything goes to you. Jesus condemned sin and pious religious leaders.

This video is worth watching. In 1985 a very special man prophesized that Donald J. Trump was going to lead America back to God. As a BAC I agree.
I am voting for Trump. Trump will lead America back to God.

Do you want to be one of the ones to perish? Be careful!

Trump? =

2 Timothy 3​

Godlessness in the Last Days​

3 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

2 Thessalonians

The Man of Lawlessness​

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Well, look at it this way. One party is positively HOSTILE to religion - "religion" meaning all Judeo-Christian faiths and traditional values. The other party, regardless of who one chooses as "leader" is NOT HOSTILE to religion.

What more do you need?

Examples: Trans-genderism is hostile to Biblical principles. Feminism is hostile to Biblical principles, gay marriage, unrestricted "immigration," no-cash bail, indoctrination of children to Leftism...the list is quite long.

Republicans want to be left alone in these matters; Democrats demand that you accept, if not embrace, values, actions, and principles that are hostile to our valued traditions.

This should be clear to everyone.
What is clear by your diatribe is that some religionists are positively hostile to everyone but similar religionists.

Since I am not in the loop tell me the spying. And if it is a D.C. thing then perhaps that city destroyed would make all of us happier.
He was the guy who took phones from reporters and wanted them unlocked so he could see what they had been reporting on him.

Trump grabbed reporter's phone, tried to have him ...

1708962205574.png

The Hill
https://thehill.com › blogs › blog-briefing-room › 39853...

May 3, 2023 — CORRECTION: Former President Trump pleaded not guilty to 34 charges. Former President Trump reportedly grabbed a reporter's phone and tried ...

and also

Trump Administration Secretly Seized Phone Records of ...​

1708962288243.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2021/06/02 › trump-administ...

Jun 11, 2021 — The admission by the Biden Justice Department followed similar recent disclosures to The Washington Post and CNN.

This video is worth watching. In 1985 a very special man prophesized that Donald J. Trump was going to lead America back to God. As a BAC I agree.
I am voting for Trump. Trump will lead America back to God.

Who is Tom Zimmer?

He was the guy who took phones from reporters and wanted them unlocked so he could see what they had been reporting on him.

Trump grabbed reporter's phone, tried to have him ...

View attachment 908757
The Hill
https://thehill.com › blogs › blog-briefing-room › 39853...

May 3, 2023 — CORRECTION: Former President Trump pleaded not guilty to 34 charges. Former President Trump reportedly grabbed a reporter's phone and tried ...

and also

Trump Administration Secretly Seized Phone Records of ...

View attachment 908759
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2021/06/02 › trump-administ...

Jun 11, 2021 — The admission by the Biden Justice Department followed similar recent disclosures to The Washington Post and CNN.
I do not know that. I will say that what he faced at the daily press conferences was pure warfare every day. The people attacking him of course left when Joe came into office. Trump still had press conferences with himself commenting unlike Joe. The main argument is that he was never given an opportunity. And that set him to do what he does. If elected and the same dogmas starts just cut the press conferences to once a week or so. Let the press secretary go through the motions and then leave.

Oh, you're trying the phony Christian thing too, are you?

If you don't like my opinion, too bad.

You can have whatever opinion you want, I'm just pointing out that it is baseless. Non-christians really don't get to tell Christians what their beliefs are and who a "true" Christian is.

Forum List

Back