Don’t Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1371155431957.cached.jpg

He loves her, he loves her not. Fox News CEO Roger Ailes says he’s bringing Sarah Palin back as an on-air contributor. Will the second time be a charm? By David Freedlander

Refudiate that!

Former Alaska governor and professional maverick Sarah Palin will be returning to Fox News as on-air contributor, the network announced today.

“I’ve had several conversations with Governor Palin in the past few weeks about her rejoining FOX News as a contributor,” said Fox News CEO Roger Ailes in a statement. “I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind.”

More: Don't Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox - The Daily Beast

Thank you, Jesus, for not letting this "gifted" woman fade in obscurity.

Who is this Palin you speak of? Is it the reality star or the snowmobiler?

Maybe she needs to start flattening some lily white wimpy asses, starting with the likes of you two. Rank misogynists that you are, I wouldn't blame her. I think Dwane Johnson taught her the ropes.

tweet-palin-e1371120707512.jpg
dwayne-johnson-workout.jpg

Last edited:
“It started going awry for Sarah Palin at Fox almost immediately. She wasn’t willing to do the work. And they made it easy for her. They built a studio for her in house in Alaska, so all she had to do was slap on some makeup and go sit in front of the camera,” Muto told The Daily Beast. “She would still show up late, unprepared, hadn’t even bothered to study what the topic was and would completely whiff it on the air.”

At times, Ailes has acknowledged her shortcomings, telling an Associated Press reporter in 2011, “I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got ratings.”

From the OP link. Gee, that sounds almost exactly like the movie Game Change. Is Sarah lazy?

Like I keep saying..she is an idiot.

And people like Dianne Fienstein aren't? I find it the slightest bit odd that other women treat Palin like a sub class. I find it hypocritical to the highest degree, when liberals champion the woman, but treat this one so poorly. Where are your standards people?

So why do you leftist loons consider her such a threat and fear her as much as you do? I find it completely hilarious how a so-called idiot can make lefties like you squirm.

So why do you leftist loons consider her such a threat and fear her as much as you do? I find it completely hilarious how a so-called idiot can make lefties like you squirm.

I've never met a leftie who was afraid of Sarah. Most of us consider her a comedic national treasure.

Liberals attack what they don't understand, and they also attack what they fear.

Gotta agree.

Shit. How many Palin threads have been on this board??

For someone they consider dumb, stupid and an idiot they sure seem to like to bring her up on the board.

Palin is smarter then they think she is. Way smarter. In fact I doubt ShittingBull can hold a candle to Palin in any way shape or form.

Beginning to sound like jealousy to me.

Get a life ShittingBull.

Liberal women (mostly ugly lesbians) hate her for her smoking hot looks.

Actually, that's the only thing ALL lesbians like about her. Smoking hot doesn't equate to good at governing, but I think you should let her try. Go Sarah, go!

Come on, please nominate her. Pretty please, with sugar on top.

I don't think anything could make me happier than watching her debate Hillary. :lol:

This line of reasoning reminds me of the stuck up kid in High school that everyone goofed on. He or she would go home and the mother would tell him or her, "They are just afraid of you. They hate you because you are good looking, smart." They truth is, I hope she stays relevent in the GOP. The Daily show probably had a party.

Forum List

Back