Don’t Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox

so you would say the same about Obama? you people are so petty you can't find anyone to dump on, just women politicians...you're so manly and all....the funny part is you think she's cares

No, we dump on dumb rube politicians who happen to be women, and laugh at dumb rubes who stand up for them, regardless of gender... Like, idk... You, for example. :thup:

yeah right...standing up to a woman again...you manly...you beat on your hairless chest..?

At lunch with Laura from work. She says Sarah Palin's an idiot too. I'll ask Amanda when she gets back and my girlfriend later, I've no doubt they'll agree.

It's not a gender thing, see, it's a "You're an idiot" thing. So of COURSE you're going to like an idiot politician! :lol:

PS Laura's been to Wasilla and says she could most definitively NOT see Russia. :lol:

No, we dump on dumb rube politicians who happen to be women, and laugh at dumb rubes who stand up for them, regardless of gender... Like, idk... You, for example. :thup:

yeah right...standing up to a woman again...you manly...you beat on your hairless chest..?

At lunch with Laura from work. She says Sarah Palin's an idiot too. I'll ask Amanda when she gets back and my girlfriend later, I've no doubt they'll agree.

It's not a gender thing, see, it's a "You're an idiot" thing. So of COURSE you're going to like an idiot politician! :lol:

PS Laura's been to Wasilla and says she could most definitively NOT see Russia. :lol:

Idiots like you attribute what that NBC skank Palin impersonator said to Sarah Palin. Read this and learn something for a change.

Can you really see Russia from Alaska? - Slate Magazine

Last edited:
Oh good god. Fox must be desperate.
I don't like Palin. Never did. I think McCain would have stood a better chance in 2008 if they didn't get Palin. He got a ratings hike at first because apparently she's hot, but then she opened her mouth and was proven to be about as intelligent as Nancy Pelosi.

Idiots like you attribute what that NBC skank Palin impersonator said to Sarah Palin.

Can you really see Russia from Alaska? - Slate Magazine

Gosh thanks, I was unaware!

*rolls eyes*

Come on, guys. Give the new faux conservatives a break. Sarah Palin is the best they can do. You gotta give 'em points for that!

Like I keep saying..she is an idiot.

And people like Dianne Fienstein aren't? I find it the slightest bit odd that other women treat Palin like a sub class. I find it hypocritical to the highest degree, when liberals champion the woman, but treat this one so poorly. Where are your standards people?

Try to stay on topic.

Try to argue the point. Why do you call anyone on the right a misogynist, but you treat Sarah Palin the way you do? Are you folks supposed to be vanguards of the female side of the human species?

Yeah. Pretty much sure I stayed on topic.

Come on, guys. Give the new faux conservatives a break. Sarah Palin is the best they can do. You gotta give 'em points for that!

Aaand, after the scandals came to light, Obama is the best you guys can do. And Joe Biden? Don't get me started on "women pee yourself to get away from a rapist" Joe Biden.

Seriously? Where do you come up with these people?

Ladies and Gentlemen Palin Derangement Syndrome part I don't know it has come back so many times I have lost count anyway it's back again lefties see if it's covered under Obamacare and seek help.

Like I keep saying..she is an idiot.

So why do you leftist loons consider her such a threat and fear her as much as you do? I find it completely hilarious how a so-called idiot can make lefties like you squirm.

So...if one brings up someone and laughs at them and their foibles....it's because they are feared and are a threat?

Can the rest of us play that game too?

Who is this Palin you speak of? Is it the reality star or the snowmobiler?

It's the she hunter of deadly wolves. Lipstick on a pig. And she wrote a book all by herself, "Going Rogue by Lynn Vincent".

I don't like Palin. Never did. I think McCain would have stood a better chance in 2008 if they didn't get Palin. He got a ratings hike at first because apparently she's hot, but then she opened her mouth and was proven to be about as intelligent as Nancy Pelosi.

Count your blessings that $arah helped him lose the election because if he had won, we would be in several MORE wars now.

$arah is an idiot but she has served an important purpose.

And, it will be fun to watch the late night comics tear her nonsensical shit apart again.

Count your blessings that $arah helped him lose the election because if he had won, we would be in several MORE wars now.

$arah is an idiot but she has served an important purpose.

And, it will be fun to watch the late night comics tear her nonsensical shit apart again.

Amen! Welcome back, Sarah. We've missed you.

Forum List

Back