Don Junior's girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle takes on the campaign of a corrupt pervert

091907barry-1.jpg
Wow a video from 32 fucking years ago. Is he even alive? Also why the fuck would that excuse this behavior?

So Republicans are supposed to bail on Eric Greitens even though Democrats didn't bail on Bill Clinton?

Correct. Being civil with leftists doesn't work hence you see my rhetoric. What don't you understand about that.

I love how every time you get your ass handed to you on a plate, you claim victory. When you're caught lying, you try to claim they're lying, or an anti-semite.
As soon as I saw words "corrupt pervert", I thought of ONE person - Joe Biden.
Democrats sure know how to remind us how awful they are

It's really Pavlovian with you clowns now isn't it? You're so well trained.

I love how every time you get your ass handed to you on a plate, you claim victory. When you're caught lying, you try to claim they're lying, or an anti-semite.

You are an antisemite. Captured in my siggy for life

No Pavlov or his dog. Just clear connection, Corrupt & pervert describe Biden. No doubt about it.

1650075130270.png

Why do sissie lefties get all hysterical when a beautiful woman becomes part of the political scene? They automatically hate Kimberly but they think that tranny doctor in the Biden administration is the coolest thing around. That will tell you everything you need to know about the left these days.

"Sissie lefties"???? What the fuck are you talking about. Please stop telling people what people on the left think about anything. Not only are you complete wrong, your answers are both creepy and sick.

As for a "beautiful woman", she's as fake and plastic as the rest of the Trump women. Surprisingly, she's 8 years older than Junior, and one year older than Melania.

No one hates Guilfoyle. I doubt many people think much about her at all. It's hard to take anyone who would date a Trump male seriously. Everyone thought her speech at the Republican Convention was scary as hell. Too much cocaine?

This is is the kind of company the Trump family keeps. Only in Missouri could a clown like this ever be elected again to any position higher than dog catcher. :cool-45:

Kimberly Guilfoyle announced Monday she is joining disgraced former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens' campaign for the Senate.​
The former Fox News host and Donald Trump campaign adviser, 52, announced on Twitter she would become the national chair of Greitens' 2022 campaign.​
"I am honored to have Kimberly's support," Greitens said in his own statement. "Her work on behalf of President Donald J. Trump was unmatched."​
Greitens was embroiled in controversy before re-emerging for this campaign.​
He resigned as Missouri's governor in 2018 amid the fallout from a series of scandals, according to the Associated Press and other outlets. Most seriously, he was accused of trying to blackmail his former hairstylist with nude photos after having an affair with her.​
The woman claimed he took a compromising photograph of her while she was blindfolded and threatened to publicize it if she exposed him, as she had claimed in audio secretly recorded by her ex-husband and subsequently leaked to the press. Her allegation ultimately led to a criminal case and felony invasion-of-privacy indictment against Greitens.​
Greiten's hairstylist said he took photos of her during the encounter — she recalled seeing a flash through her blindfold — and said they would be used against her if she spoke about what happened. He called her a "little whore," she said.​
Greitens and his wife, Sheena, confirmed that he had had an affair before taking office. She filed for divorce last year.​
Months later, Greitens was hit with another criminal charge for tampering with a computer following claims that he improperly took a donor list from his nonprofit veterans group to help his political campaign.​

w7y4OEJCVO11Br498Hzxnzdqr_ZT9tUz0JbtEisqGL8.jpg
Seek help soon.:itsok:

You are an idiot who had to lie in your signature to slander me. That's who YOU are. That kind of sleazy creep who twists things into something they're not.

But you lie about who YOU are too so why wouldn't you lie about everyone else.
You whining about lying is classic! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You are an idiot who had to lie in your signature to slander me. That's who YOU are. That kind of sleazy creep who twists things into something they're not.

But you lie about who YOU are too so why wouldn't you lie about everyone else.
Where is the lie? The link to your Post is there. Lol.
If it’s a lie have the mods remove it.

You whining about lying is classic! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You call everyone a "liar", on absolutely no evidence. Just like Azog calls everyone "fat", and bripat calls everyone a "moron". You're projecting what you hate about yourself onto others.

No Pavlov or his dog. Just clear connection, Corrupt & pervert describe Biden. No doubt about it.

View attachment 631278

When you have to use obviously photoshopped garbage like this, you show just how desperate and corrupt you truly are.

You call everyone a "liar", on absolutely no evidence. Just like Azog calls everyone "fat", and bripat calls everyone a "moron". You're projecting what you hate about yourself onto others.

When you have to use obviously photoshopped garbage like this, you show just how desperate and corrupt you truly are.

These photos are from videos,. I even remember seeing o

Forum List

Back