Former Australian Leader Accuses Rupert Murdoch And Trump Of Crippling Democracy

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I agree with him. trump and fox so called news have done a lot of damage to our nation.

fox so called news has been dividing Americans ever since they went on the air in 1996.

They lie, twist facts, slander people and cause a lot of division in our nation.

I wish they would wake up to the damage they're doing and stop doing it.

fox isn't news. It's tabloid gossip, lies and slander.

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with him. trump and fox so called news have done a lot of damage to our nation.

fox so called news has been dividing Americans ever since they went on the air in 1996.

They lie, twist facts, slander people and cause a lot of division in our nation.

if I'm not mistaken doesnt australia require ID for voting???

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score
United Global Communism One World Order Mockingbird Media doesn't like competition.

LaDairis

Gold Member
Reaction score
Murdoch is definitely guilty.

Murdoch and Fox wrecked the GOP by changing it from a party of small government, fiscal conservatism, and patriotism to America into a party of religious idiots who vote for Zionist frauds masquerading as Christians.

Mike Pence is the hero of Fox News, a Zionist "sleeper cell" "Republican" who was ready to strike when asked to....

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I've read a great deal about how poorly the Aussies did in dealing with China during his time as PM. Some well informed people stated that Australia is already gone due to the tactics China is using in Australia. I don't know if this is true or not, but it is a repeated statement. In one instance, China has a new fresh "Consulate" office, which is probably just a listening station to the local naval base:

Mysterious Chinese consulate that looks like a fortress pops up in suburban Adelaide near an Aussie naval base

Ditto for NZ today, who seem eager to sell out the rest of the Five Eyes and "deal with China in private behind the scenes", in the same manner that has failed for decades, in order to gain better trade conditions.

Trump saved the West from China, and too many don't even understand how because they were docile and submissive to the Communists.

Of course he pissed off a number of people, and he was far from perfect. If he convinced the Biden administration and people like Blinken to continue the hard stance against China, the four years of him rattling their cages will be well worth it.

ESDRAELON

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It sucks when your dominant leftist media spews out disinformation and lies and suddenly has to contend with another point of view and other facts, doesn't it?

I can see why you are in a snit and all upset.
YUP...
William F. Buckley — 'Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.'
They can't even see their own hypocrisy

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course he pissed off a number of people, and he was far from perfect. If he convinced the Biden administration and people like Blinken to continue the hard stance against China, the four years of him rattling their cages will be well worth it.
I think a lot of the unreasoning psychotic rage against Trump is just proof of how effective a lot of his agenda
was. The old saying that the closer you get to the target the more flak you will encounter is absolutely true.

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
YUP...
William F. Buckley — 'Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.'
Absolutely. Leftist whiners will never get over Fox knocking their playhouse and monopoly over.
The comparison of leftists to upset children is incredibly apt.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Seek help soon.:itsok:

LaDairis

Gold Member
Reaction score
YUP...
Absolutely. Leftist whiners will never get over Fox knocking their playhouse and monopoly over.
The comparison of leftists to upset children is incredibly apt.

Anyone who still thinks Fox is "conservative" and "pro America" after The Steal has an IQ under 5.

Most of those cannot define the word "conservative" and believe the official version of 911 because they don't understand basic science and parrot a preacher who is really a Jew disguised as a Christian.

LaDairis

Gold Member
Reaction score
Heck, Fox News couldn't even notice that we had a MAN as FIRST LADY for 8 years, because homObama was hiding 911 in his closet too....

Michelle's mom died... and left the money in the will to

MY SON MICHAEL

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Uh oh Dana is out of coke again.....

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

It's not just in the USA. Skye News is broadcast this right wing authoritarian bullshit into homes around the world. It was preloaded onto the Smart TV I bought a couple of years ago.

And before the Trump Cult shows up to scream "leftists!!!", Turner is a Conservative.

LaDairis

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump is a CONSERVATIVE???

LOL!!!!

Wow....

Apparently, you cannot even begin to define that word....

OP
Dana7360

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's not just in the USA. Skye News is broadcast this right wing authoritarian bullshit into homes around the world. It was preloaded onto the Smart TV I bought a couple of years ago.

And before the Trump Cult shows up to scream "leftists!!!", Turner is a Conservative.

I worked in the media.

I've worked on jobs with people from fox so called news.

They park their vans away from the rest of us media.

When I ask what outlet they are shooting for or are from, they say the station channel number. Not fox news. Everyone else is proud to say who they work for. Not those from fox so called news.

Their workers are ashamed to admit where they work and know they work for nothing but a trash outlet.

They aren't registered in the US as a news organization. They are registered as entertainment.

When confronted with their lies in court or in public they fall back on the excuse that their lies are so ridiculous they don't expect people to take them seriously.

They should not be allowed to lie so much and do so much damage.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
With FOX doing everything they can to destroy confidence in our electoral system, you got to wonder if Rupert and Putin are planning the demise of our nation behind closed doors. trump is too stupid to do more damage than he has done. He is a documented LOSER. But Putin and Rupert could very well destroy this country.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I worked in the media.

I've worked on jobs with people from fox so called news.

They park their vans away from the rest of us media.

When I ask what outlet they are shooting for or are from, they say the station channel number. Not fox news. Everyone else is proud to say who they work for. Not those from fox so called news.

Their workers are ashamed to admit where they work and know they work for nothing but a trash outlet.

They aren't registered in the US as a news organization. They are registered as entertainment.

When confronted with their lies in court or in public they fall back on the excuse that their lies are so ridiculous they don't expect people to take them seriously.

They should not be allowed to lie so much and do so much damage.
Snort, snort......

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score

It's tragic for leftwing regimes when there is a different point of view that challenges their propaganda and authority.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List