Don Junior's girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle takes on the campaign of a corrupt pervert

Sheriff Joe, Matt Gaetz and Roy Moore
SNARK Alert:

Is ex-Senator Larry E. Craig gonna gin up his political career again?
Maybe the aging Evita-wannabe could snag him as a client too.

Senator, Arrested at Airport, Pleads Guilty

Aug. 28, 2007 WASHINGTON, Aug. 27 — Senator Larry E. Craig, Republican of Idaho, was arrested in June by an undercover police officer in a men’s bathroom at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, and pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct...........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"She's gorgeous and smart."
I honestly don't know about the 'smart' thingy.
But 'gorgeous'?
Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
My eye informs that she has sort of Cruella DeVille look, that cannot age well.
And isn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"He was just a great American Patriot."

I gotta hand it to you poster TNHarley, you have shown me something I have never seen or read.
I honestly have never experienced anybody fanboying over John Wilkes Booth. That's a new one for me.

If I may ask, can you articulate for the forum the basis for your 'great American patriot' description of the actor (among other things) J.W.Booth?
NOBODY in the history of America has fucked the U.S. over more than Lincoln did. All the filthy piece of worthless shit had to do was send the slaves home to Africa.

You're a hard core racist.. No wonder you admire Trump. He has NO integrity or humanity either.

091907barry-1.jpg
What is this supposed to be a picture of?
It's Marty - Don't ask! :laugh2:

SNARK Alert:

Aug. 28, 2007 WASHINGTON, Aug. 27 — Senator Larry E. Craig, Republican of Idaho, was arrested in June by an undercover police officer in a men’s bathroom at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, and pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct...........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But 'gorgeous'?
And isn't.

I gotta hand it to you poster TNHarley, you have shown me something I have never seen or read.
I honestly have never experienced anybody fanboying over John Wilkes Booth. That's a new one for me.

If I may ask, can you articulate for the forum the basis for your 'great American patriot' description of the actor (among other things) J.W.Booth?
NOBODY in the history of America has fucked the U.S. over more than Lincoln did. All the filthy piece of worthless shit had to do was send the slaves home to Africa.

You're a hard core racist.. No wonder you admire Trump. He has NO integrity or humanity either.
The truth and facts are never racist.....they just scare some people, some people prefer to pretend they don't exist.

SNARK Alert:

But 'gorgeous'?
And isn't.

The truth and facts are never racist.....they just scare some people, some people prefer to pretend they don't exist.

They were born in America for 3-4 generations . You couldn't send them back to Africa. I see why you admire HItler so much.

Gave up his own life to kill the worst tyrant in American history.

Yer a NUT Harley. Likely the only one in America who believes that shit. ;)
Im not but there are only a few of us. And considering how stupid Americans are, thats a good thing :thup:

We wouldn't be the country we are today if we broke up
Thats what people say about stalins rule. Thats why he still has 70% favorability in Russia. Because of big govt lackeys like yourself.
Yall blasted trump for saying people would still support him if he shot someone on fifth avenue but look at you leftists all the time.
"they deserved it" "the govt did what they had to do" "well they had guns" "they were farming on public land DDDEEERRRR" blah blah blah

Maybe the South shouldn't have fought back. Sorry buddy, If you want to defend a society that shackled, tortured or killed millions then go for it. What they committed is on par with the holocaust..
Im not defending murder, you are ;)
Comparing the slave south to the NAZIs is asinine.

How is it asinine? And, you're outraged about Sherman's march against those that enslaved millions then you kind of stepped right into defending it.
5% of the south owned slaves, dickhead.
Yes, im outraged over the govt ruining innocent peoples lives for nothing. Thats not me defending the south. Thats why I called you binary. Because thats how you see everything. Its ignorant.
That's like saying only 2% of Germans killed Jews. There were over 4 million slaves. Slavery in the south is on par with an event like the holocaust. Not even, on par.

SNARK Alert:

But 'gorgeous'?
And isn't.

They were born in America for 3-4 generations . You couldn't send them back to Africa. I see why you admire HItler so much.
Many of the ex slaves did go back to Africa. They founded the nation of Liberia.

Thats what people say about stalins rule. Thats why he still has 70% favorability in Russia. Because of big govt lackeys like yourself.
Yall blasted trump for saying people would still support him if he shot someone on fifth avenue but look at you leftists all the time.
"they deserved it" "the govt did what they had to do" "well they had guns" "they were farming on public land DDDEEERRRR" blah blah blah

Maybe the South shouldn't have fought back. Sorry buddy, If you want to defend a society that shackled, tortured or killed millions then go for it. What they committed is on par with the holocaust..

How is it asinine? And, you're outraged about Sherman's march against those that enslaved millions then you kind of stepped right into defending it.
Yes, im outraged over the govt ruining innocent peoples lives for nothing. Thats not me defending the south. Thats why I called you binary. Because thats how you see everything. Its ignorant.
That's like saying only 2% of Germans killed Jews. There were over 4 million slaves. Slavery in the south is on par with an event like the holocaust. Not even, on par.
Slavery is horrible but it isnt on par with being gassed in a fucking chamber. 10 million of them dead.
Im done with your asinine bullshit ;)
Good day

According to happy joys logic (or lack thereof) there are 5 holocausts going on in africa right now :lol:

I'm a little rusty but weren't less than 400k slaves brought to north America? How do you arrive at your "millions" were abused number?

I'm a little rusty but weren't less than 400k slaves brought to north America? How do you arrive at your "millions" were abused number?
It was around 4M
Thats about how many died, i believe (400K)

It was around 4M
They have the number at 388k

Slavery is horrible but it isnt on par with being gassed in a fucking chamber. 10 million of them dead.
Im done with your asinine bullshit ;)
Good day

Considering thousands were murdered and raped over generations it kind of is. The holocaust does not own all pain and misery.

Do I have to explain the birds and the bees to you?

It was around 4M
Thats people who landed here. Not total slave population.

It was around 4M
Right…so slave life in America was so bad that slaves multiplied ten-fold?

It was around 4M

Pretty sure it was preferred they did reproduce. Often times via rape.

It was around 4M
Yes, they bred like crazy. The last census before the civil war had slaves at 4M or so.
And not just "breeding", per se; they also had rape babies.

How do you arrive at your "millions".......

Well, considering enslaved blacks were being brought to what is now the United States about 20yrs after Columbus's famous first voyage........that's about 350 years of procreation (give or take a few years). Exponential growth models (think Thomas Malthus) will give you a hint on how that all happens. Btw, it can happen with birds & bees too.

Forum List

Back