Don Junior's girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle takes on the campaign of a corrupt pervert

DrLove And it doesn't sound strange to you that a married woman having an affair with a married man would have her husband recording sex and a conversation between the two having the affair? I just don't see how she is a victim----sounds like she and her husband were playing games.

This is is the kind of company the Trump family keeps. Only in Missouri could a clown like this ever be elected again to any position higher than dog catcher. :cool-45:

Kimberly Guilfoyle announced Monday she is joining disgraced former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens' campaign for the Senate.​
The former Fox News host and Donald Trump campaign adviser, 52, announced on Twitter she would become the national chair of Greitens' 2022 campaign.​
"I am honored to have Kimberly's support," Greitens said in his own statement. "Her work on behalf of President Donald J. Trump was unmatched."​
Greitens was embroiled in controversy before re-emerging for this campaign.​
He resigned as Missouri's governor in 2018 amid the fallout from a series of scandals, according to the Associated Press and other outlets. Most seriously, he was accused of trying to blackmail his former hairstylist with nude photos after having an affair with her.​
The woman claimed he took a compromising photograph of her while she was blindfolded and threatened to publicize it if she exposed him, as she had claimed in audio secretly recorded by her ex-husband and subsequently leaked to the press. Her allegation ultimately led to a criminal case and felony invasion-of-privacy indictment against Greitens.​
Greiten's hairstylist said he took photos of her during the encounter — she recalled seeing a flash through her blindfold — and said they would be used against her if she spoke about what happened. He called her a "little whore," she said.​
Greitens and his wife, Sheena, confirmed that he had had an affair before taking office. She filed for divorce last year.​
Months later, Greitens was hit with another criminal charge for tampering with a computer following claims that he improperly took a donor list from his nonprofit veterans group to help his political campaign.​

w7y4OEJCVO11Br498Hzxnzdqr_ZT9tUz0JbtEisqGL8.jpg

091907barry-1.jpg
What is this supposed to be a picture of?

Sheriff Joe, Matt Gaetz and Roy Moore
SNARK Alert:

Is ex-Senator Larry E. Craig gonna gin up his political career again?
Maybe the aging Evita-wannabe could snag him as a client too.

Senator, Arrested at Airport, Pleads Guilty

Aug. 28, 2007 WASHINGTON, Aug. 27 — Senator Larry E. Craig, Republican of Idaho, was arrested in June by an undercover police officer in a men’s bathroom at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, and pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct...........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"She's gorgeous and smart."
I honestly don't know about the 'smart' thingy.
But 'gorgeous'?
Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
My eye informs that she has sort of Cruella DeVille look, that cannot age well.
And isn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"He was just a great American Patriot."

I gotta hand it to you poster TNHarley, you have shown me something I have never seen or read.
I honestly have never experienced anybody fanboying over John Wilkes Booth. That's a new one for me.

If I may ask, can you articulate for the forum the basis for your 'great American patriot' description of the actor (among other things) J.W.Booth?

SNARK Alert:

Aug. 28, 2007 WASHINGTON, Aug. 27 — Senator Larry E. Craig, Republican of Idaho, was arrested in June by an undercover police officer in a men’s bathroom at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, and pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct...........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But 'gorgeous'?
And isn't.

I gotta hand it to you poster TNHarley, you have shown me something I have never seen or read.
I honestly have never experienced anybody fanboying over John Wilkes Booth. That's a new one for me.

If I may ask, can you articulate for the forum the basis for your 'great American patriot' description of the actor (among other things) J.W.Booth?
Gave up his own life to kill the worst tyrant in American history.

Wait a Trump family member supporting someone this fucked up?

What a shock

SNARK Alert:

But 'gorgeous'?
And isn't.

NOBODY in the history of America has fucked the U.S. over more than Lincoln did. All the filthy piece of worthless shit had to do was send the slaves home to Africa.

Dude, you voted for BIDEN FFS
Shut the hell up :rolleyes:

After your John Wilkes Booth hero worship Harley, it's been all downhill for you :lol:

He actually worships JWB? Who's next Sirhan Sirhan?
I dont worship him. He was just a great American Patriot. The likes of which you have never seen. Believe me

Thanks for the clarification? I guess.
I can clarify more, if you wish. Like how he jailed dissent, journalists, shut down entire media companies, sent sherman to burn down women and childrens homes, made them watch them kill their livestock etc. Not to mention, he caused 600k people to die for the economy.
I think that son of a bitch shit on every right in the Bill of Rights.

After your John Wilkes Booth hero worship Harley, it's been all downhill for you :lol:

I dont worship him. He was just a great American Patriot. The likes of which you have never seen. Believe me

I can clarify more, if you wish. Like how he jailed dissent, journalists, shut down entire media companies, sent sherman to burn down women and childrens homes, made them watch them kill their livestock etc. Not to mention, he caused 600k people to die for the economy.
But, but, but....he unleashed the slaves on Americans so he was awesome because freed blacks have enhanced and improved America...just ask a Lefty

We wouldn't be the country we are today if we broke up. Sorry your side lost.

I didnt have a "side" you binary dumbfuck.

I don't care. Sorry a war from over 200 years ago wasn't waged within your modern day frailties.

We wouldn't be the country we are today if we broke up
Thats what people say about stalins rule. Thats why he still has 70% favorability in Russia. Because of big govt lackeys like yourself.
Yall blasted trump for saying people would still support him if he shot someone on fifth avenue but look at you leftists all the time.
"they deserved it" "the govt did what they had to do" "well they had guns" "they were farming on public land DDDEEERRRR" blah blah blah

I don't care. Sorry a war from over 200 years ago wasn't waged within your modern day frailties.
Govt killing its citizens over money is a "modern day frailty?" You disgusting piece of shit

I bet you secretly jerk off when cops kill unarmed people, doncha?

Thats what people say about stalins rule. Thats why he still has 70% favorability in Russia. Because of big govt lackeys like yourself.
Yall blasted trump for saying people would still support him if he shot someone on fifth avenue but look at you leftists all the time.
"they deserved it" "the govt did what they had to do" "well they had guns" "they were farming on public land DDDEEERRRR" blah blah blah

Maybe the South shouldn't have fought back. Sorry buddy, If you want to defend a society that shackled, tortured or killed millions then go for it. What they committed is on par with the holocaust..

Govt killing its citizens over money is a "modern day frailty?" You disgusting piece of shit
But you don't mind a government that supports and encourages slavery and treating human beings as property. Got it.

Maybe the South shouldn't have fought back. Sorry buddy, If you want to defend a society that shackled, tortured or killed millions then go for it. What they committed is on par with the holocaust..
Im not defending murder, you are ;)
Comparing the slave south to the NAZIs is asinine.

How is it asinine? And, you're outraged about Sherman's march against those that enslaved millions then you kind of stepped right into defending it.

How is it asinine? And, you're outraged about Sherman's march against those that enslaved millions then you kind of stepped right into defending it.
5% of the south owned slaves, dickhead.
Yes, im outraged over the govt ruining innocent peoples lives for nothing. Thats not me defending the south. Thats why I called you binary. Because thats how you see everything. Its ignorant.

Forum List

Back