Dominion to release the Kraken... suing Sydney

This was the most fraudulent election in this country's history.
Yet, Republicans repeatedly admit they have no evidence of fraud. They even do not use the word “fraud” in their lawsuits

The only fraud is Republicans lying to steal the election

All kinds of evidence of fraud. You just don't want to see it.

If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud and pointing out all the proof just like the Trump supporters are doing now.

Biden never campaigned and now we know why. He knew he was going to win when the Dems stole the election.

Oh and how's that new puppy doing? What a cutie. I've had and trialed Border collies in NC and Virginia. Its loads of fun. You should look around for a herding club in your area. Aussies are great herding dogs. Good luck.

Of all the many lawsuits Trump lawyers have filed, they haven't had the balls to take on Dominion Voting Systems in court where they'd be forced to stand up and defend their accusations. For Sidney Powell and Trump's lawyers, the preverbial shit is about to hit the fan.

Well... the Kraken will be released this week!!

View attachment 437344
Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos told Axios on Monday that his company plans on suing former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell imminently for defamation over her claims about its voting machines.

"Our focus right now is on Sidney Powell and there's very good reason for that. She is by far in our opinion the most egregious and prolific purveyor of the falsities against Dominion. Her statements have caused real damage. They're demonstrably false," Poulos said.

Powell, formerly part of President Trump's team seeking to overturn the 2020 election, has baselessly claimed that Dominion's algorithm flipped votes and that the company paid Georgia GOP officials to stay quiet on the alleged scheme.

"We were originally quiet and we sat back as a company," he added. "Because our hope was that all of these claims would be filed in a process in court where procedure and evidence is important. And it's become clear to us that there is absolutely no interest to reveal this evidence because we know it doesn't exist. And there's no effort to actually put it in front of the court proceedings so that these allegations and all of the evidence can follow a proper process and be litigated right to the end."
In otherwords, Dominion is going to try to harass ms powell into silence while also showing everyone else that will "cancel culture" anyone who mentions their cheating...yes the dems and their allies are bullies and terrorists...

1000 judges will tweet their approval.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! Once they sue, Sydney will then be free, indeed REQUIRED to present all of her evidence in court and no judge on the planet will then be able to stop her!

Her plan is working perfectly.

Once she calls Dominion's bluff and does this before the world, we will be faced with an ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, and INVALID ELECTION and a MANDATE to revamp our elections according to the 2005 Carter Election Committee! :21:

And when she loses you will say that Deep State got to her and that America is doom!

You idiots believed a news story about Germany and a Dominion Server and also believe that Dominion machines were running a Venezuelan Software in those key States, so let be clear you will believe anything that suits your purpose to call Biden illegitimate!

So know this if and when Powell loses just know all of you will all of a sudden lie and say the courts are part of the Deep State and reality is not your friend!

Thanks for confirming my worst fears about you.

I haven’t confirm shit except you believe in stupidity!

You will believe anything that support your hate for the left which make you no better than those like Dean that write or wrote on this board!

Fact is you are claiming there is fraud still even after the Governor and SOS of Georgia have proven there was not enough to overturn the election and they are Republican that are making this claim and then you have Barr who also stated there was not enough fraud to overturn the election and found no issues with the machines!

So as you eat up those Newsmax, OAN and other tabloid sites fake news just remember when Powell loses and is shown to be a lying fraud you are going to proclaim the truth is a lie and the lies you believe are the damn truth!

Yet, Republicans repeatedly admit they have no evidence of fraud. They even do not use the word “fraud” in their lawsuits

If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud and pointing out all the proof just like the Trump supporters are doing now.

Biden never campaigned and now we know why. He knew he was going to win when the Dems stole the election.

Oh and how's that new puppy doing? What a cutie. I've had and trialed Border collies in NC and Virginia. Its loads of fun. You should look around for a herding club in your area. Aussies are great herding dogs. Good luck.
Biden campaigned digitally. And won. He out raised Trump in a big way with smaller average donations. He had lots of great ads and the Lincoln Project type support from outside his campaign. Only Trumps personality gimmick of “own the libs” kept it close.

View attachment 437344
Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos told Axios on Monday that his company plans on suing former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell imminently for defamation over her claims about its voting machines.

"Our focus right now is on Sidney Powell and there's very good reason for that. She is by far in our opinion the most egregious and prolific purveyor of the falsities against Dominion. Her statements have caused real damage. They're demonstrably false," Poulos said.

Powell, formerly part of President Trump's team seeking to overturn the 2020 election, has baselessly claimed that Dominion's algorithm flipped votes and that the company paid Georgia GOP officials to stay quiet on the alleged scheme.

"We were originally quiet and we sat back as a company," he added. "Because our hope was that all of these claims would be filed in a process in court where procedure and evidence is important. And it's become clear to us that there is absolutely no interest to reveal this evidence because we know it doesn't exist. And there's no effort to actually put it in front of the court proceedings so that these allegations and all of the evidence can follow a proper process and be litigated right to the end."
In otherwords, Dominion is going to try to harass ms powell into silence while also showing everyone else that will "cancel culture" anyone who mentions their cheating...yes the dems and their allies are bullies and terrorists...

Well then Powell has her chance and I bet she fails to prove what she claimed to be true and you will claim she is the victim... Wait, you already are making her the victim!

Biden campaigned digitally. And won. He out raised Trump in a big way with smaller average donations. He had lots of great ads and the Lincoln Project type support from outside his campaign. Only Trumps personality gimmick of “own the libs” kept it close.

Lincoln Project is what crushed Trump and I hope Georgia goes blue just because Trump and his minions deserve this!

He never campaigned. He never left his bunker. Now we know why. He knew he was going to get handed the election. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud and pointing to all the proof out there just like Trump supporters are doing right now.

There is loads of proof and you are just ignoring it cause it doesn't fit what you want to believe about a Biden win.

Lincoln Project is what crushed Trump and I hope Georgia goes blue just because Trump and his minions deserve this!

Who do you think your kidding?? If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud and pointing to all the proof just as Trump supporters are doing right now.

The proof is out there, you just ignore it cause it doesn't fit with your view that Biden won.

Cricket is my third Aussie. Right now, she is herding me. I’ll check into herding clubs. We have Bark Parks where she herds other dogs

Cricket is my third Aussie. Right now, she is herding me. I’ll check into herding clubs. We have Bark Parks where she herds other dogs

I lost my last BC about four years ago. Jake was a smooth coated BC and he had such eye he could work the sheep from 25 feet away.

What an awesome dog he was. Hope you can find a herding club. The one I belonged to in NC had several Aussies. One was better on sheep, the other was great on cattle. Loads of fun.

there is an entire INDUSTRY of government led corporations with secret software designed to do just that,

This looks like a job for......Deep State!
It's not a matter of whether it is a "job for the Deep State."

It is a matter of . . . I believe, whose jurisdiction it falls under. The Deep State is not monolithic. Most folks do not even understand that many of it's functions are privatized, and could not even name the company that Snowden worked for before he become a whistle blower. . . hell, they probably believed he was working for the government.

If this "problem," does not have the proper mandate for the "correct" agency that possess the right tool, or knows the truth about the matter, then those seeking redress in the wrong forum, are sort of screwed, ain't they?

IOW. . . seeking help from the FBI that has expertise in murder and domestic drug running, but does not have the tools to detect where this crime happened, isn't going to help you, even if the CIA knows it happened, but has no domestic mandate to get involved in electoral politics, especially if the agency culture, and the tools it used to detect the truth cannot be used as evidence in a civilian court. The CIA, of course, will protect it's top secret means and methods, they care more about their agency than American elections. And they sure as hell are not going to have that shit revealed in civilian courts, just to prove fraud in a domestic election that has nothing to do with national security.

. . . all other evidence that leads to that path, is necessarily, circumstantial. That doesn't mean that those who know what happened in the election, aren't allow to suspect rotten shit went down. But you are free to ignore them, just as the conservatives ignored the left in 2004 when the GOP electoral results did not make sense in Ohio.

Like I wrote before, every state in the union is free to rig their results any damn way they want to.

Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
logo.png

Directory » Kraken » kraken Home

there is an entire INDUSTRY of government led corporations with secret software designed to do just that,

It is a matter of . . . I believe, whose jurisdiction it falls under. The Deep State is not monolithic. Most folks do not even understand that many of it's functions are privatized, and could not even name the company that Snowden worked for before he become a whistle blower. . . hell, they probably believed he was working for the government.

If this "problem," does not have the proper mandate for the "correct" agency that possess the right tool, or knows the truth about the matter, then those seeking redress in the wrong forum, are sort of screwed, ain't they?

IOW. . . seeking help from the FBI that has expertise in murder and domestic drug running, but does not have the tools to detect where this crime happened, isn't going to help you, even if the CIA knows it happened, but has no domestic mandate to get involved in electoral politics, especially if the agency culture, and the tools it used to detect the truth cannot be used as evidence in a civilian court. The CIA, of course, will protect it's top secret means and methods, they care more about their agency than American elections. And they sure as hell are not going to have that shit revealed in civilian courts, just to prove fraud in a domestic election that has nothing to do with national security.

. . . all other evidence that leads to that path, is necessarily, circumstantial. That doesn't mean that those who know what happened in the election, aren't allow to suspect rotten shit went down. But you are free to ignore them, just as the conservatives ignored the left in 2004 when the GOP electoral results did not make sense in Ohio.

Like I wrote before, every state in the union is free to rig their results any damn way they want to.

logo.png

The Deep State sees all and knows all

You cannot get away with anything without the Deep State knowing about it.

Lucky for Biden, he controls the Deep State
Just like Obama did

View attachment 437344

Good, she will get to get some GREAT discovery. That's the problem with you dipshits, you don't understand how the law actually works.

They will never follow through because they will lose if they do.

And badly.
Yeah...I'm sure she will....:heehee:

Good luck finding an impartial jury for that trial. LOL. They do realize they need a unanimous jury verdict to prevail, and that the majority of Americans believe the election outcome was fraudulently manipulated, right?

Ehh NO - That is NOT what a majority of the American people believe. It is what 67% of REPUBLICANS believe.

logo.png

The Deep State sees all and knows all

You cannot get away with anything without the Deep State knowing about it.

Lucky for Biden, he controls the Deep State
Just like Obama did
12202016_b1-code-wizard-of-c8201_c0-344-1400-1160_s885x516.jpg

View attachment 437344

Sure they will. Any independent software expert will tear them apart in court.

Actually, if there is any software involved, then the machines are bogus.
The only way to do ballots reliably is with hand tallied, paper ballots.
That is because you need on the spot verification by watchers.
Nothing can be done by electronically, by machine in private, or its easily hacked.
And the decision to buy foreign made machines is also insane.

Last edited:

View attachment 437344

Sure they will. Any independent software expert will tear them apart in court.

Actually, if there is any software involved, then the machines are bogus.
The only way to do ballots reliably is with hand tallied, paper ballots.
That is because you need on the spot verification by watchers.
Nothing can be done by electronically, by machine in private, or its easily hacked.
And the decision to buy foreign made machines is also insane.

Yup and Texas investigated Dominion and didn't like what the found. They refused to use them. Too bad the other States didn't do the same. Colonel Walker had one doing exactly what he wanted it to do. Steal votes.

Forum List

Back