Voting Machine Warehouse Official Withdraws Lawsuit Against Trump

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Gee, I wonder why? 🤔

Could it be that discovery would lead where they didn't want it?

At least this court actually allowed some discovery.

Stenstrom emphasized that this case is particularly noteworthy as it is, to their knowledge, the only one where former President Trump and his attorney Rudy Giuliani have achieved a legal victory. He credited himself and Hoopes with the “heavy lifting” in this legal battle and promised more victories in their effort to demonstrate that the November 2020 election was compromised and to restore electoral transparency in Pennsylvania.

WE WON. “NO MAS!” The Truth is a Complete Defense.

Our defamation suit in which we were codefendants with President Trump is over, with the exception of a motion for sanctions that we expect will still be heard tomorrow morning in Philadelphia.

Plaintiff Savage and attorney J. Conor Corcoran have withdrawn their complaints less than 24 hours before they were scheduled to appear in Court with Leah Hoopes and myself to consider Motion for Summary Judgement in our Favor for our “truth is a complete defense” and our Motion for Sanctions against Savage and Corcoran.

As those of you who have been following along know, we have submitted a large volume of filings with the Court in preparation for tomorrows hearing, and a discovery hearing that was scheduled for 25MAR2024, and were beating them to a pulp.

We have also filed similar Motions to Dismiss and for Sanctions against Delaware County and attorneys from Duane Morris LLP and are beating their brains in there too. Duane Morris officially withdrew as attorneys this week for Newsmax in other litigation that we called out in our motions as conflicts and criminal collusion.

To our knowledge, this is the only case against President Trump and Rudy Giuliani in the country (in which we were codefendants with them) that they have won, and credit where credit is due, Leah and I did all the heavy lifting.

Expect more “wins” in the near future in our march to show that the November 2020 election was stolen and to restore election integrity and transparency in PA. We’re going after Shapiro hard and not going to quit until they all say “No Mas.”

In an update, Stenstrom mentioned that the legal challenges against President Trump, Giuliani, himself, and Hoopes in Philadelphia are officially over, with the hearing for sanctions canceled. He claims that this is the first instance where hard physical evidence of election fraud was allowed into the record and where the truth defense regarding election fraud was successfully utilized.

Look, I am not the brightest bulb in the pack but I am logical enough to put together an argument. There are numerous angles his team could have taken, some real-world such as in Canada where CBC reported on suspicions from voters in New Brunswick to hypothetical such as in the security of the software itself.

Discovery would have been very interesting for a company. I cannot believe Fox settled for the amount they did.

I don't see a link to the copypasta.

The twitter don't cut it.

Where did you copypasta all of that, OP?

I think that EO 13848 will definitely come up in discussion regarding the SCOTUS hearing his immunity case.

Those machines are foreign owned.

But I don't know which machines you're talking about here without a link.

Gee, I wonder why? 🤔

Stenstrom emphasized that this case is particularly noteworthy as it is, to their knowledge, the only one where former President Trump and his attorney Rudy Giuliani have achieved a legal victory. He credited himself and Hoopes with the “heavy lifting” in this legal battle and promised more victories in their effort to demonstrate that the November 2020 election was compromised and to restore electoral transparency in Pennsylvania.
WE WON. “NO MAS!” The Truth is a Complete Defense.​
Our defamation suit in which we were codefendants with President Trump is over, with the exception of a motion for sanctions that we expect will still be heard tomorrow morning in Philadelphia.​
Plaintiff Savage and attorney J. Conor Corcoran have withdrawn their complaints less than 24 hours before they were scheduled to appear in Court with Leah Hoopes and myself to consider Motion for Summary Judgement in our Favor for our “truth is a complete defense” and our Motion for Sanctions against Savage and Corcoran.​
As those of you who have been following along know, we have submitted a large volume of filings with the Court in preparation for tomorrows hearing, and a discovery hearing that was scheduled for 25MAR2024, and were beating them to a pulp.​
We have also filed similar Motions to Dismiss and for Sanctions against Delaware County and attorneys from Duane Morris LLP and are beating their brains in there too. Duane Morris officially withdrew as attorneys this week for Newsmax in other litigation that we called out in our motions as conflicts and criminal collusion.​
To our knowledge, this is the only case against President Trump and Rudy Giuliani in the country (in which we were codefendants with them) that they have won, and credit where credit is due, Leah and I did all the heavy lifting.​
Expect more “wins” in the near future in our march to show that the November 2020 election was stolen and to restore election integrity and transparency in PA. We’re going after Shapiro hard and not going to quit until they all say “No Mas.”​
In an update, Stenstrom mentioned that the legal challenges against President Trump, Giuliani, himself, and Hoopes in Philadelphia are officially over, with the hearing for sanctions canceled. He claims that this is the first instance where hard physical evidence of election fraud was allowed into the record and where the truth defense regarding election fraud was successfully utilized.

Betting somebody just got paid.

If this is even true, considering the course.

If any trolls had bothered to read the article linked in the tweet they would have seen this:

Screenshot-2024-03-01-at-8.34.02%E2%80%AFPM.jpg

These threads just show how desparate and pathetic Trumpers have become. They take an insignificant case no one has heard of and call it a significant victory because it was voluntarily dismissed. Wow. Meanwhile Guiliani is on the hook for 60 million dollars for his lies, Lindell will most likely be filing for bankruptcy soon, Fox paid nearly 3/4 of billion dollars to Dominion for its lies and Trump is on the hook for hundreds of millions. But Trump got a dismissal..Too funny.

These threads just show how desparate and pathetic Trumpers have become. They take an insignificant case no one has heard of and call it a significant victory because it was voluntarily dismissed. Wow. Meanwhile Guiliani is on the hook for 60 million dollars for his lies, Lindell will most likely be filing for bankruptcy soon, Fox paid nearly 3/4 of billion dollars to Dominion for its lies and Trump is on the hook for hundreds of millions. But Trump got a dismissal..Too funny.
What Democrat shitbirds do in the dark will always come into the light.

That's the way the world really works, Bubba. :dunno:

You never get away with anything. Ever. It does not work like that.

Gee, I wonder why? 🤔

WE WON. “NO MAS!” The Truth is a Complete Defense.​
Our defamation suit in which we were codefendants with President Trump is over, with the exception of a motion for sanctions that we expect will still be heard tomorrow morning in Philadelphia.​
Plaintiff Savage and attorney J. Conor Corcoran have withdrawn their complaints less than 24 hours before they were scheduled to appear in Court with Leah Hoopes and myself to consider Motion for Summary Judgement in our Favor for our “truth is a complete defense” and our Motion for Sanctions against Savage and Corcoran.​
As those of you who have been following along know, we have submitted a large volume of filings with the Court in preparation for tomorrows hearing, and a discovery hearing that was scheduled for 25MAR2024, and were beating them to a pulp.​
We have also filed similar Motions to Dismiss and for Sanctions against Delaware County and attorneys from Duane Morris LLP and are beating their brains in there too. Duane Morris officially withdrew as attorneys this week for Newsmax in other litigation that we called out in our motions as conflicts and criminal collusion.​
To our knowledge, this is the only case against President Trump and Rudy Giuliani in the country (in which we were codefendants with them) that they have won, and credit where credit is due, Leah and I did all the heavy lifting.​
Expect more “wins” in the near future in our march to show that the November 2020 election was stolen and to restore election integrity and transparency in PA. We’re going after Shapiro hard and not going to quit until they all say “No Mas.”​

"Massive wn"

🤣

So stupid

I still can not find any other article corroborating this story. I'm not sure why my original post noting that would get deleted.

This seems to happen a lot with GP.

The internet is a joke... there should be dozens of links on this but the web is a web of lies and misinformation.... if the news is good for Trump it gets dumped...
I particularly find it mind blowing that the pillow guy and Fox paid out millions in defamation suits regarding Dominion voting machines while many Democrats openly criticized the machines and a guy came in and hacked a voting machine with a pen right in front of everyone.

Forum List

Back