Dolphins vs. Bengals, who will win?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I got the Bengals. I’m still not sold on Tua.

Who do you have?

It's on the Bezos Network so I don't care....Come to that are the Thursday Night games that are local to the teams involved still going to be broadcast out of local stations or do they get the NFL greed blackout too?

It's on the Bezos Network so I don't care....Come to that are the Thursday Night games that are local to the teams involved still going to be broadcast out of local stations or do they get the NFL greed blackout too?
The local markets will have the game on teeVee

Who do you have?

I think the Bengals are going to enjoy their home field advantage.

Also, Tua's a wild card right now. There are a lot of questions regarding whether or not he underwent a proper concussion protocol (almost no one thinks he did), and it'll be interesting to see how gun shy he is as a result...

I think the Bengals are going to enjoy their home field advantage.

Also, Tua's a wild card right now. There are a lot of questions regarding whether or not he underwent a proper concussion protocol (almost no one thinks he did), and it'll be interesting to see how gun shy he is as a result...
Yeah, I think he clearly suffered a concussion against Buffalo, but he’s playing tonight, so I think Miami got away with one there.

I tell you - after the first half of their game against the Ravens, I was convinced he was a complete dud. It honestly looked like he was closing his eyes when he threw. I stopped watching at the half. And then some football happened.

Yeah, I think he clearly suffered a concussion against Buffalo, but he’s playing tonight, so I think Miami got away with one there.

They were talking about the player's union wanting an investigation. When he stumbled and fell after that play, he should've been removed from the game.

And what's going on with the Bengals' uniforms?

I tell you - after the first half of their game against the Ravens, I was convinced he was a complete dud. It honestly looked like he was closing his eyes when he threw. I stopped watching at the half. And then some football happened.
That’s the game of the year so far

They were talking about the player's union wanting an investigation. When he stumbled and fell after that play, he should've been removed from the game.

And what's going on with the Bengals' uniforms?
Yeah, he looked like he got hit with a 1980’s right uppercut from Mike Tyson. He probably has CTE just from that play alone.

To be honest with you I think those uni’s look sharp. Better than the orange and black IMO

The hit didn’t even look that bad in my opinion.

If that kind of hit knocks him out then he shouldn’t have been on the field at all. He clearly hadn’t recovered from the previous week.

Someone is going to need to answer for this. Watching his hands clamp up like that was a disaster for the NFL, and it was prime time television too.

The hit didn’t even look that bad in my opinion.

If that kind of hit knocks him out then he shouldn’t have been on the field at all. He clearly hadn’t recovered from the previous week.

Someone is going to need to answer for this. Watching his hands clamp up like that was a disaster for the NFL, and it was prime time television too.
The thing is there’s no way of telling if he really suffered a concussion against the Bills now that he got concussed last night. Now I do believe he was concussed in the Bills game, but sometimes the hits these guys take don’t really look that bad, but in actuality are very serious. That might have been the case last night.

Forum List

Back