Dolphins vs. Bengals, who will win?

Well he didn’t get flagged for unnecessary roughness or anything. To me it was just a good clean hit that most guys should be able to bounce right back up from.

But that’s fine. We just disagree on it.
That’s fine. I agree that tackle didn’t have malicious intent

I got the Bengals. I’m still not sold on Tua.

Who do you have?
I see the bungles did,what looked like a promising season for the fins looks like it has gone down the drain with his serious injury.the fins and cheatriots when they next play could be a matchup of career backups.

I saw the uniform colors of the teams at yahoo today,BOTH teams new uniform colors are gay as hell. The NFL has really become a joke of a league with all these uniform changes.they all need to follow the example of what my Rams have done,go back to thier classic colors everybody liked and had no issues with.my Rams are about the only team that has done it right ditching those gay ugly lookimg rags they wore in stank Louis and going back to the classic LA look.:thup:

Last edited:
The unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant who examined Tua on Sunday has been fired.

That’s messed up. The protocols in place are designed to protect the player, and they obviously didn’t do a good job of that for Tua.

I spoke to a brain injury doctor that told me that once you have a concussion your brain needs time heal, and if you get another concussion while you’re brain hasn’t healed yet fully, it could have devastating effects. Prayers up for Tua.

Forum List

Back