Dolphins vs. Bengals, who will win?

The hit didn’t even look that bad in my opinion.
I kinda thought that too, but most of the replays are in slow motion. Watch it at full speed and see just how fast his upper body is whipped into the turf.
Someone is going to need to answer for this. Watching his hands clamp up like that was a disaster for the NFL, and it was prime time television too.
Oh yeah. Heads will roll for something that ugly and that public.

Tua got used by Miami and he is now paying the price.

I understand that he was the best chance they had to win. But you don't sacrifice players for a single win. Their season is now fucked.

Tua was hurt on Sunday. He never should have been in the game.

Watch him stumble.

(I tried to load the video of Tua stumbling. But the NFL has blocked it. Go to YouTube and see it.)

I think the Bengals are going to enjoy their home field advantage.

Also, Tua's a wild card right now. There are a lot of questions regarding whether or not he underwent a proper concussion protocol (almost no one thinks he did), and it'll be interesting to see how gun shy he is as a result...
Damn...

Tua got used by Miami and he is now paying the price.

I understand that he was the best chance they had to win. But you don't sacrifice players for a single win. Their season is now fucked.
KC rolled the same dice with Mahomes a couple years ago. They did the protocol, but he played the next game. Could have turned out like Tua.

The thing is there’s no way of telling if he really suffered a concussion against the Bills now that he got concussed last night. Now I do believe he was concussed in the Bills game, but sometimes the hits these guys take don’t really look that bad, but in actuality are very serious. That might have been the case last night.
Could have been. I don’t know, I’m not a doctor.

I just know that he didn’t look right after he was stumbling last week and then once again last night after what looked like a pretty routine quarterback hit.

Could have been. I don’t know, I’m not a doctor.

I just know that he didn’t look right after he was stumbling last week and then once again last night after what looked like a pretty routine quarterback hit.

He got slammed to the ground pretty hard. And, according to a couple of neurologists, the way his hands were doing is a sign of a traumatic head injury.

He got slammed to the ground pretty hard. And, according to a couple of neurologists, the way his hands were doing is a sign of a traumatic head injury.
When i first saw it, i thought his fingers were broken, then i realized what happened and thought, "ohhhh shit... SUNDAY!"

I don’t know. We’ve seen plenty of guys get hit way harder than that and stay in the game.

All I’m saying is if that‘s the kind of hit that knocks him out then he shouldn’t have been out there at all. He clearly wasn’t recovered from last week. This wasn’t a freak accident, it was a pretty standard hit. Maybe a little rough with swinging him down, but nothing too crazy in my opinion.

Somebody messed up letting him onto the field.

I don’t know. We’ve seen plenty of guys get hit way harder than that and stay in the game.

All I’m saying is if that‘s the kind of hit that knocks him out then he shouldn’t have been out there at all. He clearly wasn’t recovered from last week. This wasn’t a freak accident, it was a pretty standard hit. Maybe a little rough with swinging him down, but nothing too crazy in my opinion.

Somebody messed up letting him onto the field.
I disagree that it was a standard hit. The first part of his body to hit the ground was his head. Sometimes we can’t appreciate the impact of a hit by watching it on replay, and that’s possibly the case here.

I disagree that it was a standard hit. The first part of his body to hit the ground was his head. Sometimes we can’t appreciate the impact of a hit by watching it on replay, and that’s possibly the case here.

I'm not saying it wasn't a tremendous hit, but it's clear his elbow hit first, then his shoulder and then his head.

I tried to post the video here, but it looks like the NFL has it blocked. I found it on You Tube...

Well he didn’t get flagged for unnecessary roughness or anything. To me it was just a good clean hit that most guys should be able to bounce right back up from.

But that’s fine. We just disagree on it.

I'm not saying it wasn't a tremendous hit, but it's clear his elbow hit first, then his shoulder and then his head.

I tried to post the video here, but it looks like the NFL has it blocked. I found it on You Tube...
I have to see the play again

Forum List

Back