DOJ gives new reason for Trump Raid.... It never was about "nuclear paperwork".. Oh Really?

Not when it's top secret. Hell I recall a sailor who went to jail for taking a picture of his sub and sent the picture to his family.
He also attempted to cover up his mistake and obstructed the investigation.

But Clinton isn’t in the military. She’s civilian. This sort of thing isn’t all that uncommon.

He also attempted to cover up his mistake and obstructed the investigation.

But Clinton isn’t in the military. She’s civilian. This sort of thing isn’t all that uncommon.
Clinton was Secretary of State not a civilian.
You don't believe Clinton obstructed the investigation? Destroying phones using her own private server? Deleting government documents?

Clinton was Secretary of State not a civilian.
You don't believe Clinton obstructed the investigation? Destroying phones using her own private server? Deleting government documents?
She didn’t. The phones were private property destroyed long before the investigation. Nothing was destroyed after the investigation began and the devices they did have were rounded up and submitted.

Clinton did not intentionally delete any government documents, least of all after the investigation began.

I say civilian as in not military. The military has their own system of justice that does not apply to civilians.

She didn’t. The phones were private property destroyed long before the investigation. Nothing was destroyed after the investigation began and the devices they did have were rounded up and submitted.

Clinton did not intentionally delete any government documents, least of all after the investigation began.

I say civilian as in not military. The military has their own system of justice that does not apply to civilians.
These MAGATS only bring up Clinton to distract from Trump.
It's clasic "whataboutism."
Children use this strategy ALL the time.

The phones were government phones not her phone.

If the DOJ doesn't have some serious evidence that a SERIOUS crime had been committed by Trump then this fiasco is going to blow up in their faces!
It already has blown up in their faces. And once Trumps Lawyers get the warrant in front of the Appellate court it's going to blow up even worse. The motion to Quash the warrant due to its violation of constitutional rights will be in front of the appellate court on Monday.

The fun is just beginning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back