DOJ gives new reason for Trump Raid.... It never was about "nuclear paperwork".. Oh Really?

Comey was the director of the FBI I just cut and pasted what the director of the FBI said. Since he was the voice of the FBI he trumps your source.
Itā€™s also irrelevant because you canā€™t say that all the emails coming from other agencies were the ones marked classified by lawyers.

The FBI report is clear. 13 individuals with contact to Clintonā€™s email.

Page 13 paragraph C

Just more lies....even Obama emailed her on it....https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

ā€œOnce informed that the senderā€™s name is believed to be a pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: ā€˜How is this not classified?ā€™ā€ the report says. ā€œAbedin then expressed her amazement at the presidentā€™s use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email.ā€

Earnest: Obama, Hillary corresponded via her personal email​

I cannot believe that these morons have to be reeducated on the Hillary email bullshit.
Not at all. Itā€™s clear there was no evidence the server was hacked.

Thatā€™s true.
Yes All the way.

I cannot believe that these morons have to be reeducated on the Hillary email bullshit.

Yes All the way.
I keep having to re-educate you about the lack of proper classified markings on her emails.

Which is totally different than what we are dealing with for Trump.

Comey said thereā€™s no evidence her server was hacked. Itā€™s a fact.

Itā€™s also irrelevant because you canā€™t say that all the emails coming from other agencies were the ones marked classified by lawyers.

The FBI report is clear. 13 individuals with contact to Clintonā€™s email.

Page 13 paragraph C
Comey the director of the FBI stated 8 email chains HAD top secret information in them. They were known by the sender and recipient to contain top secret information.

I keep having to re-educate you about the lack of proper classified markings on her emails.

Which is totally different than what we are dealing with for Trump.

Comey said thereā€™s no evidence her server was hacked. Itā€™s a fact.
No you're trying to change history and what the director of the FBI said.

Comey the director of the FBI stated 8 email chains HAD top secret information in them. They were known by the sender and recipient to contain top secret information.
Nope. He did not say they were ā€œknown by the sender and recipientā€ to contain top secret information.

No you're trying to change history and what the director of the FBI said.
Iā€™ve given you direct quotes from Comey that confirm exactly what I said.

Nothing was properly marked classified. Direct quote.

No evidence the server was hacked. Direct quote.

Iā€™ve given you direct quotes from Comey that confirm exactly what I said.

Nothing was properly marked classified. Direct quote.

No evidence the server was hacked. Direct quote.
Everything thing I posted came from the FBI link

Everything thing I posted came from the FBI link
At the end of the day, youā€™re taking about a few dozen email chains.

These were discussions between her advisors, three of which constituted 70% of all emails with Clinton, in which they discussed issues they were dealing with.

At the end of the day, youā€™re taking about a few dozen email chains.

These were discussions between her advisors, three of which constituted 70% of all emails with Clinton, in which they discussed issues they were dealing with.
And wrong again. But one top secret, or secret is one to many.

This isn't about national security it's about covering their ass
NONE of what you posted here is true or accurate.
None of it.
I did hear Dan Bongino mouthing off about this on the radio a few days ago.
And then Sean Hannity used part of his 3 hour propaganda-fest to push the same line of bullshit.

And now you parrots are repeating it.

SUCKERS!

NONE of what you posted here is true or accurate.
None of it.
I did hear Dan Bongino mouthing off about this on the radio a few days ago.
And then Sean Hannity used part of his 3 hour propaganda-fest to push the same line of bullshit.

And now you parrots are repeating it.

SUCKERS!
Between you me and Dan he is the authority on the subject. Since he worked the presidential detail in the secret service.

Forum List

Back