dog vs. cat people

I like both.

I have to admitt if I could only have one it would be a dog.

Hell if I could I would have a farm full of animals.

I have to settle for three dogs though.

we have 7 dogs no cats...dogs are like kids they have a personality that only the ower can understand.

Interesting study: Dog People vs. Cat People: The Surprising Differences | Pets - Yahoo! Shine

Hunch.com recently polled more than 200,000 pet owners to find out if they were dog people or cat people. The site then crossed those responses with lifestyle surveys and arrived at the following conclusions. Anything sound familiar?*
I don't agree w/ the findings though :mad: :D Do you consider yourself a dog or cat person?

buildc.gif

As you can see, Im definitely a cat person. Cat people are more laid back and independent. They don't need stroking to validate their existance. We like to do it 'our way'.
By the way, meet Shadow and Bandit.:eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $1056315_177.jpg
    $1056315_177.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 69
Im a cat person althou i work with both cats and dogs at the animal shelter where i volunteer
we have 2 cats (indoor only ) nuetered they are independent and have more intelligence then dogs IMO but are just as trusting and loveable .

ours run to the door when we drive into the garage and wake us up in the morning with a tickle on the chin with those long whiskers
they come into the bedroom and share the bed purring up between the pillows or
jump onto my chest when they want a cuddle .

**one wieghts 22 lbs so he has to be carefull and not stick his claws in .

cats are cleaner and dont wake up the nieybours with barking ,or jump at the fence when we go out into the yard
you feed them show them love and they will return it 2 fold

we have a outdoor cat who we found as a ferel when he was 6 weeks old he isnt nuetered sleeps and eats in the garage in his box with a blanket and heater for cold nights .

recently he found a mate another* feral ** im thinking it his ofspring and he insists she lives and eats in the garage as well .
cats *males * are territorial and he can be seen marking his territory .we live at the end of a cul-de-sac and he **owns * the yards 3 doors either side of our home .

dogs are lovely and can be a wonderful companion cats are the same with one differance
you choice a dog and he /she excepts you as the master
CATS choice you and you earn the right to be its master

they dont shit everywhere whenever the need arizes they have a place *even the outdoor pet* that they use as a bathroom always away from their food source.

I dont really care which pet you have cat or dog as long as you show it love ,feed it and keep it in good health once a year check up , when you do it will reward your efforts 2 times over .

animal cruelty is one of my major peeves MICHEAL VICK should never have been let out
id whip him every he loses a game see if he likes that .

Cat people get dogs so they don't have to clean the litter box.
no they get cats cus they dont have to walk them .
sure we clean out the litter box why should the cat do it when it has humans to do it for him/her

I'd like to have a dog, especially a Bijon (Mom has a beeg and she's the greatest) but I live alone and I travel. A cat is my only alternative. A pair of cats was more than I bargained for but when God sends, he sends abundantly. These two are sisters, just approaching a year old now. Their mother was a barn cat and she died leaving 4 kits. My daughter took two and I took two. All my animals, even the horses, are rescues.

ANOTHER reason not to trust cats:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU5GEWWpWdw&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo - When Cats Attack - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back