dog vs. cat people

I have four dogs.

I used to have five cats, but UNFORTUNATELY, I grew allergic to cats so I can no longer have them.

I like both.

I started off having cats.

We then got Aerial, our lab. We then got Charlie, the King Charles Spaniel.

A dogs life is to be part of your existence. It's much different than a cat. A cat does what he/she wants.

A dog is a lot more work and maintenance, but he gives so much more.

Actually, I have a couple of very clingy cats.

I have five dogs and six cats. If I could only have one or the other, I would definitely choose dogs. As long as they're not a Chinese Sharpei. Not my favorite beasty, I'm afraid. I rescued one off the streets and although she adores the ground I walk on, all she does is irritate me. Don't worry, I work very hard to hide this from her.

I have four dogs.

I used to have five cats, but UNFORTUNATELY, I grew allergic to cats so I can no longer have them.

I like both.

cats r ok but I'm allergic to most of them too

funny-pictures-cat-is-caught-in-pyramid-scheme.jpg

Interesting study: Dog People vs. Cat People: The Surprising Differences | Pets - Yahoo! Shine

Hunch.com recently polled more than 200,000 pet owners to find out if they were dog people or cat people. The site then crossed those responses with lifestyle surveys and arrived at the following conclusions. Anything sound familiar?*
I don't agree w/ the findings though :mad: :D Do you consider yourself a dog or cat person?

buildc.gif

I have read that if you are looking for the best husband, look for a dog man, as opposed to a cat man. Something to do with the loyalty in a dog and the emotional detachment with a cat. I could be more precise, but I don't have the time.....

I'm an octopus person...

but since I don't have the time, money or patience to maintain a seawater aquarium...

I have dogs and cats...

around 3 millions animals killed in the us..due to overpopulation

neuter.....all pets....neuter them all

and adopt as many as you can

Neuter ALL of your own dogs. Mine are pure breds.. It would be criminal to snip thier blood lines. Male and female. I like thier personalities. It's a little more work to keep em from fucking when the bitch is in heat but to me it's worth it having real natural dogs.

Oh and that poop thing? The male "Dre" poops a pile as big as a cat. Cleaning up after two big well fed dogs is a half an hour job every day. Cat owners have no idea what a puppypoopyproblem is...

Neuter ALL of your own dogs. Mine are pure breds.. It would be criminal to snip thier blood lines. Male and female. I like thier personalities. It's a little more work to keep em from fucking when the bitch is in heat but to me it's worth it having real natural dogs.

ummm... did I understand you to say that everyone else should neuter their dogs, but you shouldn't have to, 'cause your dogs are somehow so effin' special...?

ummm... did I understand you to say that everyone else should neuter their dogs, but you shouldn't have to, 'cause your dogs are somehow so effin' special...?

Damn f-in skippy Bill. And I f-in have to go to a lot of extra F'ort to have dogs like this. Y'all let your little mutts run around with other catz and dogs and get the flea and tick infestations... not to mention heartworm.

My pups are I dare say cleaner than you are and better fed. OK THAT may be an over/under exaggeration.. But they are at least AS clean as you are. And unless you or your other is a five star chef..minz are for sure better fed.

How many peeps stop you on the street when yur drivin just to get a better close up look at your flea bitten mongruls???? Happens to me 2 or three times a week.

Zpeshall?? F'n A.

Unless you are planning on breeding or showing them, there is no reason not to neuter pure breeds as well.

Last edited:
Interesting study:

Hunch.com recently polled more than 200,000 pet owners to find out if they were dog people or cat people. The site then crossed those responses with lifestyle surveys and arrived at the following conclusions. Anything sound familiar?*
I don't agree w/ the findings though :mad: :D Do you consider yourself a dog or cat person?

Yeah I don't know if I agree with the study as well

Definitely a dog person
but my wife likes cats

Forum List

Back