Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

Haley is hoping, that if Trump falls, she is the only GOP candidate viable and standing.

Why do you think she said she would pardon Trump?

You listen to propaganda, not me. You are an oblivious useful idiot on your best day.
You just posted propaganda as proof that Joe let 12 million illegals in. Show actual measured data from a reliable source to back that up. Not Tucker. I dare you

You just posted propaganda as proof that Joe let 12 million illegals in. Show actual measured data from a reliable source to back that up. Not Tucker. I dare you
GFY it has been all over the news. here and they are lowballing the real numbers. Have you taken any in yet?

"A new estimate this week put the growing population of “gotaways” at a sky-high 13 million, more than the population of every state except four: California, Texas, New York, and Florida."

Haley is hoping, that if Trump falls, she is the only GOP candidate viable and standing.

Why do you think she said she would pardon Trump?
But maga will never vote for her. She cannot win. So, she's either after something else or simply a narcissistic turd like rfk, jr. My guess is she'd be for some national abortion "compromise," and a pro-corporate for policy, and is running for the 2028 nomination.

Whatever that stuff is, it has to stop.

Even Democrat governors are screaming bloody murder.

Question for the left:

Did any of you vote for this?

Do any of you actually want this?

GFY it has been all over the news. here and they are lowballing the real numbers. Have you taken any in yet?

"A new estimate this week put the growing population of “gotaways” at a sky-high 13 million, more than the population of every state except four: California, Texas, New York, and Florida."
When I ask you for a reliable source for those numbers and your reply by telling me to fuck off it’s been all over the news… well that shows how weak your argument is.

Lots of fake shit is all over the news.
You posted an article that said “new estimates” well new estimates by who?? There’s no source.

You can continue to be gullible and believe the propaganda you listen to or you can grow up and do better. Seek out actual facts.

But maga will never vote for her. She cannot win. So, she's either after something else or simply a narcissistic turd like rfk, jr. My guess is she'd be for some national abortion "compromise," and a pro-corporate for policy, and is running for the 2028 nomination.
All of that is possible. But, I think, she can influence MAGA minds. Who knows? She does have 30 to 35% of the GOP now. Tuesday's numbers will be informative.

All of that is possible. But, I think, she can influence MAGA minds. Who knows? She does have 30 to 35% of the GOP now. Tuesday's numbers will be informative.
But how much of her vote is from people like me, who are normally (-: pretty safe gop voters ... but would never vote for anyone named Trump or Bush (again)? Like me!

I'm not arguing with you. I'll vote for her in the primary, but ... she's not gonna get the votes in Dearborn, MIch or AOC

Nikki took the Satan deal that Kari Lake turned down.

Nikki is now deep state trash.

Last edited:
That's all very possible, bendog.

I do think she matches favorably with Biden, so, yes, she will need the MAGA vote to win.
Well, I'd prefer her to the other two. I will say, two weeks ago I thought Biden's only chance was to die peacefully in his sleep.

But MiniMike has managed to turn the border into an actual issue with Biden actually moving to make illegal immigration harder, while the gop does nothing to help now, and did nothing for three years. And, unless Jeffries for some reason decides to help him out, we're headed for another gop debacle of govt shutdown!

Most of us hate trump, and we just need a reason to vote for the other guy. Of course Trump's a champ of a rabble rouser, but the only bill he got passed was the tax cut which most of us don't care about because we saw so little ... compared to Trump.

Forum List

Back