Does Trump have Dementia??

If Trump has not completely lost his mind already, I am sure he will blow a major circuit and have a stroke by November or on election night when he sees that he has wasted all his money and now his money is gone -- for nothing.

He should have let Kasich or Christie win.
Yeah....somebody Hillary can beat easily.
She is going to beat Trump handily so what difference does it make.

T-Hon must love these trips down memory lane.....:fingerscrossed:

I think he might as his memory is so poor: He can't remember talking to Putin!!

But those comments contradict what he said in 2014, when he spoke at an event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. During this appearance, he discussed US-Russian relations and claimed that he had talked to Putin during a recent visit to Moscow, where Trump held his Miss Universe pageant. Here's what Trump told the Press Club audience:

Russia does not respect our country any longer. They see we've been greatly weakened, both militarily and otherwise, and he certainly does not respect President Obama. So what I would do—as an example, I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success. The show was live from Moscow and we had tremendous success there and it was amazing, but to do well, you have to get the other side to respect you, and he does not respect our president, which is very sad.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Trump's claim that he has spoken to Putin.

It's not the first time that Trump has made contradictory claims about his relationship with Putin. During a Republican primary debate in November, Trump said, "I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes." But it turned out that Trump and Putin were interviewed in separate locations. During his press conference on Wednesday, he claimed not to know anything about the Russian leader. "I never met Putin," he said. "I don't know who Putin is."

:eek:

Does Trump know Putin or doesn't he? Have they spoken or haven't they? Trump may want to get his story straight.

Donald Trump claims he’s never spoken to Vladimir Putin. In this 2014 video, Trump says he did.

While Trump famously forgets the names of people (as he did recently when he called Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple”) and places (as when he called Paradise, California, “Pleasure”), one could make allowances for such gaffes. More troubling, Michael Wolff reported in "Fire and Fury" that at the end of 2017, Trump failed to recognize "a succession of old friends" at Mar-a-Lago.

Trump, 72, seemed to hit a new inflection point last week when he said, “My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany.” In fact, his father was born in the Bronx and it was his grandfather who was from Germany.

Dementia Care International says a "person may start to mix up relationships and generations” in the second stage of dementia.

incoherent speech, lying, gaslighting, wandering off and repeating the same words over and over again.

There’s a"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); font-family: medium-content-serif-font, Georgia, Cambria, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size: 21px; letter-spacing: -0.084px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> YouTube compilation of Trump’s frequent mental lapses such as walking into the wrong room, forgetting where he is and what’s he supposed to be doing and even walking off the steps of Air Force One and wandering away from the presidential limo. According to the Alzheimer’s Society, some other symptoms are having trouble understanding others and impulsive behavior. Sound familiar?

Trump’s father, Fred, began to shows signs of dementia in his later years. According to "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">The New York Times’ obituary, Fred Trump suffered from Alzheimer’s during the last six years of his life. Trump’s condition has only been compounded by living in the White House, his awful diet and lack of exercise.

Many other mental health professionals have warned about Trump’s fragile mental state and the danger it puts the country in. Dr. Bandy Lee, a Yale psychology professor, has written about Trump in “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump.” Several other leading mental health professionals also contributed to the book.

The video says unavailable, but I read the Times article. I suspect he lies a lot, and perhaps has the start of dementia, but its very hard to tell. He sure is impulsive, especially his rants on twitter when he gets upset about something. He seems to lose his train of thought when he speaks without a script. Or is this mostly an act!

But those comments contradict what he said in 2014, when he spoke at an event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. During this appearance, he discussed US-Russian relations and claimed that he had talked to Putin during a recent visit to Moscow, where Trump held his Miss Universe pageant. Here's what Trump told the Press Club audience:

Russia does not respect our country any longer. They see we've been greatly weakened, both militarily and otherwise, and he certainly does not respect President Obama. So what I would do—as an example, I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success. The show was live from Moscow and we had tremendous success there and it was amazing, but to do well, you have to get the other side to respect you, and he does not respect our president, which is very sad.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Trump's claim that he has spoken to Putin.

It's not the first time that Trump has made contradictory claims about his relationship with Putin. During a Republican primary debate in November, Trump said, "I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes." But it turned out that Trump and Putin were interviewed in separate locations. During his press conference on Wednesday, he claimed not to know anything about the Russian leader. "I never met Putin," he said. "I don't know who Putin is."

Does Trump know Putin or doesn't he? Have they spoken or haven't they? Trump may want to get his story straight.

Donald Trump claims he’s never spoken to Vladimir Putin. In this 2014 video, Trump says he did.

While Trump famously forgets the names of people (as he did recently when he called Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple”) and places (as when he called Paradise, California, “Pleasure”), one could make allowances for such gaffes. More troubling, Michael Wolff reported in "Fire and Fury" that at the end of 2017, Trump failed to recognize "a succession of old friends" at Mar-a-Lago.

Trump, 72, seemed to hit a new inflection point last week when he said, “My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany.” In fact, his father was born in the Bronx and it was his grandfather who was from Germany.

Dementia Care International says a "person may start to mix up relationships and generations” in the second stage of dementia.

incoherent speech, lying, gaslighting, wandering off and repeating the same words over and over again.

There’s a"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); font-family: medium-content-serif-font, Georgia, Cambria, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size: 21px; letter-spacing: -0.084px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> YouTube compilation of Trump’s frequent mental lapses such as walking into the wrong room, forgetting where he is and what’s he supposed to be doing and even walking off the steps of Air Force One and wandering away from the presidential limo. According to the Alzheimer’s Society, some other symptoms are having trouble understanding others and impulsive behavior. Sound familiar?

Trump’s father, Fred, began to shows signs of dementia in his later years. According to "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">The New York Times’ obituary, Fred Trump suffered from Alzheimer’s during the last six years of his life. Trump’s condition has only been compounded by living in the White House, his awful diet and lack of exercise.

Many other mental health professionals have warned about Trump’s fragile mental state and the danger it puts the country in. Dr. Bandy Lee, a Yale psychology professor, has written about Trump in “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump.” Several other leading mental health professionals also contributed to the book.

The video says unavailable, but I read the Times article. I suspect he lies a lot, and perhaps has the start of dementia, but its very hard to tell. He sure is impulsive, especially his rants on twitter when he gets upset about something. He seems to lose his train of thought when he speaks without a script. Or is this mostly an act!

It's an act to keep exploding Democrap heads in order to keep them in disarray so they continue to make self-defeating decisions.
Democrat dummies.

It's an act to keep exploding Democrap heads in order to keep them in disarray so they continue to make self-defeating decisions.
Democrat dummies.

Is his narcissism an megalomania an act too?

You got him this time! Good work Fife.

Democrat dummies.

Is his narcissism an megalomania an act too?

No. It's part of his strength!
All politicians have those two attributes.
So, why attempt to hide it?

This is another case of people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Until you people stop supporting liars like Obama, Hillary, and Bill, you can't talk about lies from anyone you oppose with any moral authority.

You realize all three of those no longer hold any office, and are not trying to gain any office, don't you? You really need new material.

If Trump has not completely lost his mind already, I am sure he will blow a major circuit and have a stroke by November or on election night when he sees that he has wasted all his money and now his money is gone -- for nothing.

MAGA

The thread title alone proves that YOU have dementia, OP. Because you liberals are the most Freudian projectionists in the history of the human race (and I'm personally revolted by using "human" to describe liberals).

Until you people stop supporting liars like Obama, Hillary, and Bill, you can't talk about lies from anyone you oppose with any moral authority.

You realize all three of those no longer hold any office, and are not trying to gain any office, don't you? You really need new material.

Hey Dem dummy, you fail to realize that this thread is 3 years old.......:asshole:

You saw Biden in action for the last eight years and you just saw the democrat star witness fall apart but you think the President has dementia? Maybe TDS causes dementia?

MAGA

What does that mean? Does MAGA mean turmp will strengthen our nations hegemony in the world of nations? He's already destroyed much of that with our allies and our foes (China, Russia, NK and Iran).

MAGA

What does that mean? Does MAGA mean turmp will strengthen our nations hegemony in the world of nations? He's already destroyed much of that with our allies and our foes (China, Russia, NK and Iran).
It doesn't mean anything, really. I got called out and I am acknowledging it.

Even if a gun was held to his head, Donald Trump would be unable to tell the truth. He is pathological. He cannot stop himself.

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Works both ways bubb. It's part of the reason we are saddled with these candidates in this election. Americans are stupid as fuck.
We’re not stupid we don’t have choices these daze

MAGA

Hegemony? Proof that TDS causes dementia. Barry Hussein kissed the ass of every despot on the globe and apologized for America's greatness. China abused trade relations with the U.S. and Hussein ignored it or apologized for it and told Americans that factory jobs were gone forever. Democrats used a foreign agent who might have been a puppet for Russia to attempt a political coup and blamed Trump. Trump has made the U.S. stronger and greater and TDS lefties hate him for it.

Trump may want to get his story straight.

It won't matter to his lemmings, they will just ignore the discrepancies in the man's verifiable words and instead focus on the source article.

Trump is fine, it's the crazy Democrats making wild accusation that's the problem.

Forum List

Back