Does Trump have Dementia??

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think he might as his memory is so poor: He can't remember talking to Putin!!

But those comments contradict what he said in 2014, when he spoke at an event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. During this appearance, he discussed US-Russian relations and claimed that he had talked to Putin during a recent visit to Moscow, where Trump held his Miss Universe pageant. Here's what Trump told the Press Club audience:

Russia does not respect our country any longer. They see we've been greatly weakened, both militarily and otherwise, and he certainly does not respect President Obama. So what I would do—as an example, I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success. The show was live from Moscow and we had tremendous success there and it was amazing, but to do well, you have to get the other side to respect you, and he does not respect our president, which is very sad.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Trump's claim that he has spoken to Putin.

It's not the first time that Trump has made contradictory claims about his relationship with Putin. During a Republican primary debate in November, Trump said, "I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes." But it turned out that Trump and Putin were interviewed in separate locations. During his press conference on Wednesday, he claimed not to know anything about the Russian leader. "I never met Putin," he said. "I don't know who Putin is."

:eek:

Does Trump know Putin or doesn't he? Have they spoken or haven't they? Trump may want to get his story straight.

Donald Trump claims he’s never spoken to Vladimir Putin. In this 2014 video, Trump says he did.

But those comments contradict what he said in 2014, when he spoke at an event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. During this appearance, he discussed US-Russian relations and claimed that he had talked to Putin during a recent visit to Moscow, where Trump held his Miss Universe pageant. Here's what Trump told the Press Club audience:

Russia does not respect our country any longer. They see we've been greatly weakened, both militarily and otherwise, and he certainly does not respect President Obama. So what I would do—as an example, I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success. The show was live from Moscow and we had tremendous success there and it was amazing, but to do well, you have to get the other side to respect you, and he does not respect our president, which is very sad.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Trump's claim that he has spoken to Putin.

It's not the first time that Trump has made contradictory claims about his relationship with Putin. During a Republican primary debate in November, Trump said, "I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes." But it turned out that Trump and Putin were interviewed in separate locations. During his press conference on Wednesday, he claimed not to know anything about the Russian leader. "I never met Putin," he said. "I don't know who Putin is."

Does Trump know Putin or doesn't he? Have they spoken or haven't they? Trump may want to get his story straight.

Donald Trump claims he’s never spoken to Vladimir Putin. In this 2014 video, Trump says he did.
Trump may want to get his story straight.

It won't matter to his lemmings, they will just ignore the discrepancies in the man's verifiable words and instead focus on the source article.

This is another case of people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Until you people stop supporting liars like Obama, Hillary, and Bill, you can't talk about lies from anyone you oppose with any moral authority.

Until you people stop supporting liars like Obama, Hillary, and Bill, you can't talk about lies from anyone you oppose with any moral authority.
Works both ways bubb. It's part of the reason we are saddled with these candidates in this election. Americans are stupid as fuck.

Works both ways bubb. It's part of the reason we are saddled with these candidates in this election. Americans are stupid as fuck.
Actually no, bubb.
What someone lies about matters more. Hillary lies about everything. It's clear that nothing she says can be taken at face value, from the littlest issue to the biggest. She has a history of breaking the law. Point out any time Trump broke the law and it's highly debatable. With Hillary, it's obvious. From hiding her communications for nefarious reasons to destruction of evidence, espionage, election fraud, obstruction of justice, perjury, bribery, taking bribes. She should be in prison. She couldn't get a security clearance if her life depended on it, bubb.

I can't defend Trump if he says he knows Putin then months later he says he doesn't know who he is. I've watched him for decades and I know he tends to exaggerate sometimes, but when it comes to just plain making shit up, that was on full display all this week at the DNC.

Like the woman who claimed she knows someone who was fired for using birth control.

Or the Governor of Connecticut claiming Republicans passed a law requiring funerals for aborted fetuses.

They told some real whoppers. Obama claims that Hillary is the most qualified person ever to run for POTUS.

Obama Thinks Hillary Is More Qualified Than These 9 People

If Trump has not completely lost his mind already, I am sure he will blow a major circuit and have a stroke by November or on election night when he sees that he has wasted all his money and now his money is gone -- for nothing.

He should have let Kasich or Christie win.

So lets see support a liar like Trump, he is the inventor of lies, he can't keep his stories straight. Plus with all his other inhuman values and attitudes, I will for Hillary, her good actions out number any puny lies she might of told.

Trump and Putin Tried to Meet in Moscow Three Years Ago: Source

Donald Trump on Wednesday said that he doesn't know and has never met Russian leader Vladimir Putin, contradicting many of his own claims during the campaign that he has a good relationship with the Russian strongman.

MSNBC's Thomas Roberts interviewed Trump about his relationship with Putin back in 2013 in Moscow, when Roberts served as the co-host for a show that was a joint production of NBC Entertainment and the Trump Organization.

"Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?" Roberts asked.

The real estate mogul responded in the affirmative. "I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today," Trump said at the time. "He's probably very interested in what ... I am saying today, and I'm sure he's going to be seeing it in some form."

Related: Donald Trump's Plea to Russian Hackers Roils the Campaign

While in Moscow, Roberts said he knew of efforts being made to connect Trump and Putin. Based on the interview, Roberts was under the impression they shared an open dialogue.

A source connected to the Russian oligarch Aras Agalarov said Putin asked the Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov to call Trump before the live Miss Universe show with the intention of setting up a meeting between the two men.

Peskov conveyed Putin's interest in meeting Trump before the Miss Universe show at Crocus City Hall, a venue owned by Agalarov that seats thousands.

The source said Peskov expressed Putin's admiration for Trump and the Russian leader's interest in setting up a meeting. Trump however, according to an additional source, arrived late in Moscow after attending the 95th birthday party for Billy Graham in North Carolina. Putin's schedule reportedly also changed during that time frame after the King of Holland came to Russia to meet with him.

The Trump and Putin meeting in Moscow never happened.

Actually no, bubb.
What someone lies about matters more. Hillary lies about everything. It's clear that nothing she says can be taken at face value, from the littlest issue to the biggest. She has a history of breaking the law. Point out any time Trump broke the law and it's highly debatable. With Hillary, it's obvious. From hiding her communications for nefarious reasons to destruction of evidence, espionage, election fraud, obstruction of justice, perjury, bribery, taking bribes. She should be in prison. She couldn't get a security clearance if her life depended on it, bubb.

I can't defend Trump if he says he knows Putin then months later he says he doesn't know who he is. I've watched him for decades and I know he tends to exaggerate sometimes, but when it comes to just plain making shit up, that was on full display all this week at the DNC.

Like the woman who claimed she knows someone who was fired for using birth control.

Or the Governor of Connecticut claiming Republicans passed a law requiring funerals for aborted fetuses.

They told some real whoppers. Obama claims that Hillary is the most qualified person ever to run for POTUS.

It’s no secret that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, Donald Trump’s reported pick for the Republican vice presidential nomination, opposes abortion rights. But this year he signed an anti-abortion bill that even some pro-life Republicans thought was too extreme, and which was blocked from going into effect late last month by a federal judge because it violated women’s right to choose.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed a law this year that mandated funerals for fetuses

We need to have some laws on abortion, no late stage and minors need parents permission , and also some counseling before hand, info about adoption etc. We also need to put the fear of HIV, VD's , Cervical CA in the forefront in early high schools. I also don't think the sex of the child should be a deciding factor, so if they want an abortion, no ultrasounds prior. Female can get an abortion, but must follow the loops, just like owning a gun.

So lets see support a liar like Trump, he is the inventor of lies, he can't keep his stories straight. Plus with all his other inhuman values and attitudes, I will for Hillary, her good actions out number any puny lies she might of told.
Yeah.....right.

Trump is the Devil and Hillary is an Angel.

Actually no, bubb.

It’s no secret that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, Donald Trump’s reported pick for the Republican vice presidential nomination, opposes abortion rights. But this year he signed an anti-abortion bill that even some pro-life Republicans thought was too extreme, and which was blocked from going into effect late last month by a federal judge because it violated women’s right to choose.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed a law this year that mandated funerals for fetuses

We need to have some laws on abortion, no late stage and minors need parents permission , and also some counseling before hand, info about adoption etc. We also need to put the fear of HIV, VD's , Cervical CA in the forefront in early high schools. I also don't think the sex of the child should be a deciding factor, so if they want an abortion, no ultrasounds prior. Female can get an abortion, but must follow the loops, just like owning a gun.
The law required the fetus to be either cremated or buried, preventing PLANNED PARENTHOOD from selling the body for research, which is illegal. It did not require funeral services. A total fabrication by liberals, what can we expect from compulsive liars on the left.

House Bill 1337 - Abortion

Last edited:
If Trump has not completely lost his mind already, I am sure he will blow a major circuit and have a stroke by November or on election night when he sees that he has wasted all his money and now his money is gone -- for nothing.

Yeah....somebody Hillary can beat easily.

Yeah.....right.

Trump is the Devil and Hillary is an Angel.

I wouldn't go that far with HIllary.

Yeah....somebody Hillary can beat easily.
She is going to beat Trump handily so what difference does it make.

Interesting, a thread in the hillary section that was discussing her failing the DC bar exam was closed because it was derogatory, yet a thread in the Trump section claiming he has dementia is allowed to continue.
Biased monitoring of the forum? I would suspect it looks that way.

Interesting, a thread in the hillary section that was discussing her failing the DC bar exam was closed because it was derogatory, yet a thread in the Trump section claiming he has dementia is allowed to continue.

Well he is either an out an out liar or is suffering from a memory problem. Either way , not fit for the presidency.

Well he is either an out an out liar or is suffering from a memory problem. Either way , not fit for the presidency.
that is not the issue.
derogatory comments about hillary had a thread closed.
the same type of negativity, actually worse because the one about Hillary was based on fact while this one is based on assumption, yet this one is allowed?
Seems like those that monitor these threads are without doubt unAmerican hillary lovers.
It it was up to me, both would have been shut down due to the catagory they were posted in.

that is not the issue.
derogatory comments about hillary had a thread closed.
the same type of negativity, actually worse because the one about Hillary was based on fact while this one is based on assumption, yet this one is allowed?
Seems like those that monitor these threads are without doubt unAmerican hillary lovers.
It it was up to me, both would have been shut down due to the catagory they were posted in.

Its not derogatory to have dementia, and I was very serious about it. He seems to be very absent minded and forgets what he said yesterday or even during the day, its a sign of a memory issue or a problem with integrity. One or the other, its serious.

While Trump famously forgets the names of people (as he did recently when he called Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple”) and places (as when he called Paradise, California, “Pleasure”), one could make allowances for such gaffes. More troubling, Michael Wolff reported in "Fire and Fury" that at the end of 2017, Trump failed to recognize "a succession of old friends" at Mar-a-Lago.

Trump, 72, seemed to hit a new inflection point last week when he said, “My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany.” In fact, his father was born in the Bronx and it was his grandfather who was from Germany.

Dementia Care International says a "person may start to mix up relationships and generations” in the second stage of dementia.

incoherent speech, lying, gaslighting, wandering off and repeating the same words over and over again.

There’s a"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); font-family: medium-content-serif-font, Georgia, Cambria, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size: 21px; letter-spacing: -0.084px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> YouTube compilation of Trump’s frequent mental lapses such as walking into the wrong room, forgetting where he is and what’s he supposed to be doing and even walking off the steps of Air Force One and wandering away from the presidential limo. According to the Alzheimer’s Society, some other symptoms are having trouble understanding others and impulsive behavior. Sound familiar?

Trump’s father, Fred, began to shows signs of dementia in his later years. According to "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">The New York Times’ obituary, Fred Trump suffered from Alzheimer’s during the last six years of his life. Trump’s condition has only been compounded by living in the White House, his awful diet and lack of exercise.

Many other mental health professionals have warned about Trump’s fragile mental state and the danger it puts the country in. Dr. Bandy Lee, a Yale psychology professor, has written about Trump in “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump.” Several other leading mental health professionals also contributed to the book.

Forum List

Back