Does this seem Safe and effective

Don't take it. There are other options like fish tank cleaner, malaria drugs, disinfectants, UV lights. Haven't you followed social media of listened to trump supporter?
I still havent taken it, because i have a survivability rate of 99.97%. Why on Earth would i listen to the government and inject something that hasnt even been found out the side effects 5 or 10 years down the road? There are dumbasses and then there are Joe Biden Voters..

Bidenet.png

Bwaaahhhhaaaaa...The irony of it all...

Are men with tits, women?

Are there 97 different genders?
Nope. Men with tits are not women.
Nope. There are only two genders.

You just can't depend on social media when it comes to science or biology.

Nope. Men with tits are not women.
Nope. There are only two genders.

You just can't depend on social media when it comes to science or biology.
Yet, there are many of the left who actually think men can be women and have a menstrual cycle and have 97 genders. Why is that?

Yet, there are many of the left who actually think men can be women and have a menstrual cycle and have 97 genders. Why is that?
I have read it on social media. Maybe they did to, so thought it had to be true.

You wasted my time. I listened to that crap again, thinking this might be where somebody said "men can be women and have a menstrual cycle and have 97 genders" but no. It wasn't there. Maybe you got the idea from social media and just never listened to that testimony. All I heard was Jackson, trying not to answer the question and tying herself in knots in the attempt.

Don't take it. There are other options like fish tank cleaner, malaria drugs, disinfectants, UV lights. Haven't you followed social media of listened to trump supporter?
Liquor kills that shit if you dose highly enough.

If you drink enough of it, whether it kills it or not, you probably won't care.
In all seriousness though, when I caught it, and it hit me hard, (which wasn't hard, as I was staying in a condo on the side of a mountain between 10,000 and 11,000 feet), I followed my usual flu routine. Mind you, I got in on the ground floor, before it was known to be traveling the country on commercial airlines in January of 2020. There were no treatments as there are today. I pushed fluids, chicken noodle soup (as I knew I had to eat something), juices and several shots a day of Maker Mark, as Makers Mark is my usual go-to bourbon whiskey. It did me better than NyQuil and gave me comfort, better sleep and I think helped sweat it out. It definetly eased my spirits, as everybody else was out skiing and I was in bed buried in blankets, barely enough strength to get out of bed to bathroom and back, and coughing til I was coughing blood spots.
Makers Mark, for Medicinal Purposes ought to be a commercial.
1705452324974.jpeg

Forum List

Back