Does the USA need NATO?

Initially, NATO was created as a legal pretext for the occupation of Europe, the presence of the American military there. Europe was extremely limited in its arms buildup and played no independent role. After Eisenhower was overthrown by the left, the situation began to change, Europe began to strengthen and eventually it got out of control of the United States. Now Europe is openly playing against the United States. Therefore, this block does not make any sense. Europeans will be able to use US military forces against US interests. America must either subjugate Europe back (which, of course, the left-wing fagots will not do), or leave NATO.

If the US leaves NATO, it will be immediately clear who is the boss in the world, since the main forces of NATO are still US troops.

Europe will immediately shut up its filthy mouth
Yes, because the US has a population of 330 million. China 1.4 billion, 4 times higher. The US won't be able to compete with China alone.

Yes, because the US has a population of 330 million. China 1.4 billion, 4 times higher. The US won't be able to compete with China alone.
Left Europe is playing on the side of left China against the US.
China's cannon fodder will not be able to do anything against the technically equipped and professional US army

Left Europe is playing on the side of left China against the US.
China's cannon fodder will not be able to do anything against the technically equipped and professional US army

Is it? Or is it that you just don't understand what is actually happening?

Yes, it is. In Europe, the same models of armies as in China. There are no professional armies, this is not allowed by the left ideology. A strong professional army is a threat to the left regime

Yes, it is. In Europe, the same models of armies as in China. There are no professional armies, this is not allowed by the left ideology. A strong professional army is a threat to the left regime

What the fuck are you talking about?

i

All that the soldiers of the left armies can do is walk in formation, jog and clean the machine gun. All that is required of them is obedience; they are never taught military affairs. This is cannon fodder. They rely only on the number of combatant infantry units. In the event of a war, these soldiers will die en masse, as was the case in World War II. The USSR and China lost about 40-50 million manpower in this war

That is, the Prussian authorities consider the Swiss to be German slaves. It's clear.

In "the German game" you decided to do suicide now by calling me a Prussian. But happy to see that not only all idiots in the world are Germans - including all native English speakers.

Last edited:
zaangalewa
I already told you, the German cavalry is a fake. They did not and could not have horses. Here is the Herman army.

Hohenfriedeberg_-_Attack_of_Prussian_Infantry_-_1745.jpg

As far as I can see this is a Prussian infantry unit on their Sunday afternoon walk. ¿18th Century? Something seems to fascinate you in case of the Prussians. What is it?

China has not any chance against the USA - if the USA did not forget the Korea disaster and the best possible solution they found. The greater problem: The whole world will not survive a war between China and the USA - or a war between Russia and the Nato.

Last edited:
Foolishness. Putin isn’t trying to reconstitute the USSR, but that is the talking point the war profiteers love to promote.
Of course he is; at least the useful parts.

But I agree with the OP: US out of NATO.

US out of UN for good measure, and move it to Lagos, Nigeria.

This thread is crazy, lol. Of course we need to stay in NATO. What, do we think we are just going to stand up to Russia and China by ourselves; especially when the number 1 talking point of Leftists is.........we spend to much on defense!

And just a thought, but follow me here-------------> IF China or Russia were to attack any NATO allies, and we were NOT in NATO, we could NOT legally respond, lol. This is one of the main reasons that FDR could NOT respond to German aggression in WWII! He had to wait until Japan attacked Pearl Harbor! By that time, almost all of Europe was already lost.

NATO is an excellent idea as it deters war! Now, if you suggest that the US should impose more of its will upon it, that is a different question entirely.
NATO is not needed -------------- by us. If there is war in Europe again, they'll come whining to us as they always do, especially Britain. And then we can come in late, after being forced to by the enemy, as we always do.

But NATO is useless in these pre-conflicts. Look at how Europe does not want to get in Putin's way now, because of the oil pipeline. They don't want to back him off, and won't cooperate with us if we try to.

Besides, Biden gave Putin a clear signal yesterday that it's just fine if he invades Ukraine. Wow, that could hardly have been clearer! But that's okay --------- Europe is clearly refusing to back us, and NATO does not mean "The U.S. fights for Europe all by itself." At least, I hope it doesn't mean that.

A strong professional army needs flying Eukalyptusbonbons.

Forum List

Back