Does the USA need NATO?

Are surnames like "sche" common in Germany? I do not think. Most likely, in general, all surnames of this type come from the Polish "ich".
Nietzsche is the Polish Nitich. This is logical.

And in Poland and Ukraine there are many beauties, this is in sharp contrast with northern Germany and Scandinavia. Just such a type as that of Nietzsche's mother and Sisi of Bavaria is common there, I attribute it to the eastern, Hun type.

There is a singer Mila Nitich in Ukraine. This is a Polish surname and her appearence less or more like Nietzsche's mother.

0a457e25dabfe9d3b9663354ecf4d101.JPG

maybe they're even distant cousins lol

zaangalewa By the way, do your authorities and your official historians consider Switzerland a "German land"?

I know people who grew up in Eastern Europe during Soviet times. They had happy lives.

Even slaves try to make the best of things.

There are polls that show a very large percentage of the people who lived in Soviet block countries wish they could return.

There are stupid people in every country.

Your assertion that Russians enslaved Eastern Europe is pure BULLSHIT.

Says the moron.

Did you live in the Soviet Union?

No? Then STFU!

If there's any country that has massive defacto slavery, it's the U.S., dumbass!!!

zaangalewa By the way, do your authorities and your official historians consider Switzerland a "German land"?

What for heavens sake is an "official historian", Soviet? You are no historian for example. Everyone else is better in history who reads serios books about history. And about Switzerland - a country which is more high than wide - it's enough to say to you: "Who attacks Switzerland attacks me! Yours sincerely, William Tell!"

Last edited:
This is absolutely non-germanic appearence

01.jpg

What for heavens sake did you not understand when I told you Germans have Celtic, Germanic and Roman ancestors? I don't know this Lady but why should she not be a German? "Andalusia" means by the way "land of the Vandals". The Vandals - nice people by the way and not Vandals - made a state in the North of Africa where they overtook the lifestyle of the people around and where they melted with them. This had not been an exception in history - this had been normal. Germans never had been racists in history - exception: Prussian colonialism and Hitlers Nazis.

Last edited:
And in Poland and Ukraine there are many beauties, this is in sharp contrast with northern Germany and Scandinavia. Just such a type as that of Nietzsche's mother and Sisi of Bavaria is common there, I attribute it to the eastern, Hun type.

There is a singer Mila Nitich in Ukraine. This is a Polish surname and her appearence less or more like Nietzsche's mother.

0a457e25dabfe9d3b9663354ecf4d101.JPG

maybe they're even distant cousins lol
Nietzsches mother was a German. And if this lady on the picture would speak German no one would know that she is not a German.

What for heavens sake is an "official historian", Soviet? You are no historian for example. Everyone else is better in history who reads serios books about history. And about Switzerland - a country which is more high than wide - it's enough to say to you: "Who attacks Switzerland attacks me! Yours sincerely, William Tell!"
That is, the Prussian authorities consider the Swiss to be German slaves. It's clear.

zaangalewa
I already told you, the German cavalry is a fake. They did not and could not have horses. Here is the Herman army.

Hohenfriedeberg_-_Attack_of_Prussian_Infantry_-_1745.jpg

What for heavens sake did you not understand when I told you Germans have Celtic, Germanic and Roman ancestors? I don't know this Lady but why should she not be a German? "Andalusia" means by the way "land of the Vandals". The Vandals - nice people by the way and not Vandals - made a state in the North of Africa where they overtook the lifestyle of the people around and where they melted with them. This had not been an exception in history - this had been normal. Germans never had been racists in history - exception: Prussian colonialism and Hitlers Nazis.
This is exactly what you argued with for a month: the inhabitants of Germany are 80-90% not Germans, but Celts and Huns enslaved by German imperialism.

Forum List

Back