Does the USA need NATO?

I don't give a shit what you read. You cannot change facts. What's the matter, don't they have search engines in Russia?

You don't even speak English, so how are you going to know about Old English grammar?
Learning grammar and fluency in a language are two different things, moron. Linguists study thousands of languages at the same time, do you really think that they can speak them fluently? You are just a fucking idiot

i

Learning grammar and fluency in a language are two different things, moron. Linguists study thousands of languages at the same time, do you really think that they can speak them fluently? You are just a fucking idiot
You are not a linguist. You need to STFU and read what the linguists have documented regarding language.

It is easy to see you are using translation software because your sentences are usually wrong.

Old English and Old Norse had a "Slavonic" grammar.
In Old Norse there are case endings, gender, there is no strict word order. What are considered articles there are endings:

alf-r alf-r-inn

This is not what is meant by articles of form in New English.

So where did New English grammar come from then? The question still stands.

He considered himself a Pole by origin. His mother was definitely not German, she is an oriental beauty in appearance.

Nietzsche himself was crazy. I don't approve of his predation philosophy. But he has many deep thoughts and accurate observations.

The oldest Sagas mention chariots and paraphernalia of cowherders, heroic rhetoric. They were written by some ancient Aryan tribes.

At the same time, German mythology itself as a whole is much more reminiscent of Judeo-Christianity than Aryan myths.

Yes, but there is a huge difference between Old English and New English. Which one is german?
No one. It is English not German. But the main roots are in both cases older Germanic languages and not Slawic languages.

He considered himself a Pole by origin.

Without any "biological" source for this idea. He said so on other reasons.

His mother was definitely not German, she is an oriental beauty in appearance. ...

What a nonsense. I do not have any idea why you continously replace fantasy and history. She had been the daughter of a German pastor.

Nietzsche himself was crazy.

Nietzsche had been an excellent philosopher.

I don't approve of his predation philosophy.

:lol:

But he has many deep thoughts and accurate observations.

zaangalewa Where did New English come from? What made its grammar analytic and added articles? Who specifically influenced this if not the Germans?

The grammar of Old English is more similar with the German grammar today than with the English grammar today. Ergo: No German influence.

zaangalewa You still haven't made the question clear. Initially, Latin, Celtic and Old Norse did not contain analytic grammar. Then where did it come from?

Nazi Germany sucked, so Eastern Europe deserved to be enslaved?

You could just as easily say that the US enslaved Western Europe.

Only a moron would say that.

I know people who grew up in Eastern Europe during Soviet times. They had happy lives.

There are polls that show a very large percentage of the people who lived in Soviet block countries wish they could return.

Your assertion that Russians enslaved Eastern Europe is pure BULLSHIT.

Why should I refute something you obviously made up?

Dick H, I pity you, having to go through life being that fucking stupid!

So you can't refute what I said. So you just toss out the childish insults.

It contradicts everything you've been brainwashed into believing.

I pity you for living a life of lies!

I know people who grew up in Eastern Europe during Soviet times. They had happy lives.

There are polls that show a very large percentage of the people who lived in Soviet block countries wish they could return.

Even slaves try to make the best of things.

There are stupid people in every country.

Says the moron.

Even slaves try to make the best of things.

There are stupid people in every country.

Says the moron.
There were different times in the Soviet camp. under Stalin there was slavery, under Brezhnev drunkenness and collapse, but under Khrushchev and Gorbachev it was normal there.

By the way, since the time after Bush, America has slipped into the same slavery. Trump is already not that right that Reagan, and the United States is slipping into totalitarianism. Soon the Americans will be stripped of their weapons and lined up in ranks. And no one wants to defend republican ideas, everything rots.

Forum List

Back