Biden Says The US Has Israel's Back, Make No Mistake

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
"This is a moment for the United States to come together and grieve with those who are mourning," Biden said, adding that "the United States has Israel's back. Make no mistake."

But, I can't help but think, what about us? We've got 14 American citizens dead and possibly around 20 taken as hostages and Biden says we have Israel's back? What about OUR back? Biden won't even say that we have OUR back? We're just going to suck up the fact that we have 14 dead and around 20 taken hostage and Biden says we are going to support Israel? When is Biden going to support the US? What are WE going to do about it? Or, are we just going to support Israel and forget about American citizens murdered and taken hostage?

"This is a moment for the United States to come together and grieve with those who are mourning," Biden said, adding that "the United States has Israel's back. Make no mistake."

But, I can't help but think, what about us? We've got 14 American citizens dead and possibly around 20 taken as hostages and Biden says we have Israel's back? What about OUR back? Biden won't even say that we have OUR back? We're just going to suck up the fact that we have 14 dead and around 20 taken hostage and Biden says we are going to support Israel? When is Biden going to support the US? What are WE going to do about it? Or, are we just going to support Israel and forget about American citizens murdered and taken hostage?
"
Biden said during his speech that he was “directing my team to share intelligence and deploy additional experts from across the United States government to consult with and advise Israeli counterparts on hostage recovery efforts.

“As president, I have no higher priority than the safety of Americans"

/thread

"
Biden said during his speech that he was “directing my team to share intelligence and deploy additional experts from across the United States government to consult with and advise Israeli counterparts on hostage recovery efforts.

/thread
except when it comes to who comes into this country.....

"the United States has Israel's back. Make no mistake."
I can't wait til Biden, and Congress, has Americas back

This angered a lot of people in his party.

"

/thread
Why don't we recover them?

Because Israel is doing that.

And maybe we are.

I am quite sure you could have puzzled both of those things out yourself.
That is the purpose of this thread. We have 14 Americans killed and around 20 Americans taken hostage and we are supporting Israel? We are relying on Israel to get our people back?

That is the purpose of this thread. We have 14 Americans killed and around 20 Americans taken hostage and we are supporting Israel? We are relying on Israel to get our people back?
Maybe no. I am not included on the classified secret forces dispatches.

Maybe yes. Maybe we are choosing not to complicated the matter and to let the Israeli experts do their job.

Forum List

Back