Does PM May want to kill Tommy Robinson in a 71% Muslim Prison?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Ugly communist hag May transfers Tommy to a 71% Muslim Prison?Why she does it?Must Tommy die?It is a very strange story.

The world was rocked by the news this week that British political prisoner Tommy Robinson had been abruptly moved to a violent Muslim majority prison near Birmingham, where the inmates are already threatening to kill him. But mum’s the word for Theresa May.

How is British PM Theresa May responding to the transfer of anti-Islam political prisoner, Tommy Robinson, to a prison where 71% of the inmates are violent Muslims?

tommy_robinson_free_speech.jpg

It's insane that they weren't even allowed to report about it. The UK is a police state.

I guess he could do what Trump does after his most disgusting remarks. He could say "I was just joking". I'm sure his cell mate will believe him as much as the sane people here believe Trump.

Lucky Tommy. I'm sure his dance card will be full at all the prison's social events

The Regressives will barely be able to contain their joy when this happens.

Any good news for their chosen pet constituent oppressed religion is good news for them.

Who put him in prison? Didn't he do it himself by breaking the law?

The Regressives will barely be able to contain their joy when this happens. Any good news for their chosen pet constituent oppressed religion is good news for them.
Why would Yaxley Lennons death be good news for Muslims ?
One less voice. And far, far more importantly, intimidation. Issuing "consequences" for the "wrong" speech will curtail future unacceptable speech.

We have a lot of that here in the States, also primarily from the illiberal authoritarian Left.

No doubt the celebrations will be obvious.

The Regressives will barely be able to contain their joy when this happens. Any good news for their chosen pet constituent oppressed religion is good news for them.
One less voice. And far, far more importantly, intimidation. Issuing "consequences" for the "wrong" speech will curtail future unacceptable speech.

We have a lot of that here in the States, also primarily from the illiberal authoritarian Left.

His death would stoke up tensions and that would be a bad thing for a minority community. You might get a few hotheads cheering but the vast majority just want to get on with their lives in peace. I dont know what you mean by the word "intimidation".

His death would stoke up tensions and that would be a bad thing for a minority community. You might get a few hotheads cheering but the vast majority just want to get on with their lives in peace. I dont know what you mean by the word "intimidation".
I already explained it. Slaughtering people who criticize the religion will deter future criticism to some degree.

Just like punishing people in America for saying something "offensive". It has worked. Now people are far less likely to say what they're thinking.

I can't imagine that's not obvious.

Ugly communist hag May transfers Tommy to a 71% Muslim Prison?Why she does it?Must Tommy die?It is a very strange story.

The world was rocked by the news this week that British political prisoner Tommy Robinson had been abruptly moved to a violent Muslim majority prison near Birmingham, where the inmates are already threatening to kill him. But mum’s the word for Theresa May.

How is British PM Theresa May responding to the transfer of anti-Islam political prisoner, Tommy Robinson, to a prison where 71% of the inmates are violent Muslims?

In the UK, you do as you are fucking told.

His murder will let everyone know that the state has a death penalty for those that speak out.

I haven't read any of the boards leftists posts, but I'm certain they will support this if not be mad with glee.

:D

I already explained it. Slaughtering people who criticize the religion will deter future criticism to some degree.

Just like punishing people in America for saying something "offensive". It has worked. Now people are far less likely to say what they're thinking.

I think that you over exaggerate his importance and "slaughter" is an emotive expression that bares no relationship to anything.
He needs to do his time and reflect on how his antics might have led to a gang of child rapists being released. That should concentrate what intellect he actually has.

His murder will let everyone know that the state has a death penalty for those that speak out.

I haven't read any of the boards leftists posts, but I'm certain they will support this if not be mad with glee.

You are hysterical. Walk me through how this works.

I think that you over exaggerate his importance and "slaughter" is an emotive expression that bares no relationship to anything.
He needs to do his time and reflect on how his antics might have led to a gang of child rapists being released. That should concentrate what intellect he actually has.
Great. My point remains: Jihadists will celebrate his death, if it happens, and the Regressive Left will join them.

To no surprise whatsoever.

You are hysterical. Walk me through how this works.
Ok

well first you build a prison
then you fill it to the brim with muslims
throw in some other people
come up with a story that this is for realz....

Forum List

Back