Does Jack Smith Have a Personal Vendetta Against President Trump?

To a conservative, any accountability is a crime. Any investigation is a crime. Any outcome that isn't exactly what they want is biased.
They live in an alternate reality

Smfh, a good boot licker no matter what.
Sorry, I am not a demaklan member that simply thinks everyone should be locked and oppressed. I believe in the rule of law, fairness, and that the punishment fit the crime....that's why I opposed your Plantation Boss, Joey "Racial Jungle" Xiden's racist 94 Crime Bill.

They live in an alternate reality

Its perfectly consistent with actual conservative values. Conservatives delight in corruption.....because conservatism as a movement is about enforced inequality.

They don't want a level playing field. In order for something to be 'fair', it has to be skewed in their favor to a ludicrous, comic degree. Conservative don't want a fair system. They don't want justice. They don't want laws.

They want a system that is ordered to favor them uniquely and overwhelmingly, in defiance of the law.

Geez man, it's in the OP

" witness tampering, illegal wiretapping"
Yes, already addressed.
The "illegal wiretapping" was not used at trial. Non-issue.

Witness tampering has to do with testimony that was possibly false. It was addressed in the appeals case but the testimony was deemed immaterial to the prosecution, so he lost that point too.

Anything else?

Renzi is guilty. He's not arguing innocence, he's going after technicalities to get off the hook.

But it's normal for Republicans to defend their own corrupt hacks. We are used to it these days.

Last edited:
Yes, already addressed.
The "illegal wiretapping" centered around esoteric problems with the constitution speech and debate clause. The wiretaps were not used in the trial.

Witness tampering has to do with testimony that was possibly false. It was addressed in the appeals case but the testimony was deemed immaterial to the prosecution, so he lost that point too.

Anything else?
1) the issue wasn't addressed in the link you provided...and doesn't mean trhey didn't still use it
2) hahah witness tampering is witness tampering...again not addressed in the link you provided.

1) the issue wasn't addressed in the link you provided...and doesn't mean trhey didn't still use it
They didn't use it. It was addressed before trial. Therefore, it's not relevant.
2) hahah witness tampering is witness tampering...again not addressed in the link you provided.
It was addressed. You don't even know who was "tampered" with.

Sorry, I am not a demaklan member that simply thinks everyone should be locked and oppressed. I believe in the rule of law, fairness, and that the punishment fit the crime....that's why I opposed your Plantation Boss, Joey "Racial Jungle" Xiden's racist 94 Crime Bill.
Yea the 94 crime bill was trash. Why did you defend Trump when he was taking out full page ads in the paper when it came to the Central Park 5, if you believe in fairness and Justice. Even to this day the coward is claiming they were guilty.

Yea the 94 crime bill was trash. Why did you defend Trump when he was taking out full page ads in the paper when it came to the Central Park 5, if you believe in fairness and Justice. Even to this day the coward is claiming they were guilty.
why? i don’t. he was wrong to trust the corrupt racist dem DA

thankfully he learned, you haven’t

why? i don’t. he was wrong to trust the corrupt racist dem DA

thankfully he learned, you haven’t

Clearly you haven't learned quite enough:

Clearly you haven't learned quite enough:

His own AG?

Next you're gonna try to convince me that he was betrayed by his generals...

What's that?

This is awkward.

Forum List

Back