Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?

Just remember, if you oppose the Parental rights education bill, you openly support teachers coaching children into gender and sexual issues in secret from the child's parents.

AKA, you do the same thing a pedophile does.
Dont think that is fair or factual, Why take everything to extreame ends.

Sorry! Gays are not grooming children anymore than you are grooming heterosexuals. Gays pay their admissions to the parks the same as everyone else. Sure! There are one or two in the state, but most of the time knee-jerk reactions exaggerate the problem. I support the legislation, but you are assuming it was all on DeSantis, but the law was passed by the legislature.

Why would you have to groom someone into something that is by nature the default position?

heterosexuality is the biological norm for organisms that reproduce sexually.

Yeah no. I saw the throngs of people at Obama's inauguration. That's cult worship.
No, that's you being loony. And butthurt. So very, very butthurt.

Please, tell me it isn't.
It isn't.

That was easy.

You don't get 1m+ people to show up unless you have them eating from your hands like depraved cult worshipping zealots.
You don't seem to get it.

We are not like you.

Repeat that until it sinks in.

Don't say gay; Crt censorship; telling social media who they have to platform.
OK, so you admit being a libtard moron!

"Don't say gay" isn't what the bill was about and it was passed by the legislature.

CRT is historical and social nonsense. I taught history. Little to none of it is true about anything.

Your social media comment makes no sense, which is typical for a libtard!

OK, so you admit being a libtard moron!

"Don't say gay" isn't what the bill was about and it was passed by the legislature.

CRT is historical and social nonsense. I taught history. Little to none of it is true about anything.

Your social media comment makes no sense, which is typical for a libtard!
Excuses excuses.

DeSantis is using the power of government to financially punish someone who disagrees with one of his policies.

It's literally the most statist thing I've ever seen any governor do.

Thus, nearly every Republican thinks he's perfect.

To Republicans, statism is the goal. More specifically, they want a big government to deal out punishment to all of those who they dislike for any reason whatsoever.

Republicans, you can prove me wrong. Simply condemn DeSantis for his latest stunt against Disney.

DeSantis is using the power of government to financially punish someone who disagrees with one of his policies.

It's literally the most statist thing I've ever seen any governor do.

Thus, nearly every Republican thinks he's perfect.

To Republicans, statism is the goal. More specifically, they want a big government to deal out punishment to all of those who they dislike for any reason whatsoever.

Republicans, you can prove me wrong. Simply condemn DeSantis for his latest stunt against Disney.
Con-servative-Marxists

How long were you a teacher?
Don't have to be a teacher, uhhhh just have to be a recipient of a bad teacher's teaching, and this in order to know the problem, but teachers are perfect eh admiral ?? No they're human just like anyone else, and they can be dumb, stupid, and crazy just like anyone else. It seems these days it's getting worse.

Forum List

Back