Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?

I don't like prayer in schools. Am I a Nazi?
I am trying to figure out why and how I am being referred to as a Nazi. My retort inclusive of Nazi position on prayer in school and opposition to personal firearms rights was to illustrate the same thing you are making. Just because a person has a political view on a topic or supports a political candidate does not make one a Nazi.

First of all this question isn't to be taken literally as I'm sure he does. It's just that every once and a while I run into something I fault Trump for even though I still think that he was a great president and so far I haven't run into anything that I can fault DeSantis for so I was just curious for some feedback.
He has really upped his game. He is on offense going after the woke left. This is what the GOP should be doing everywhere. Commies need to be called out and laws passed to stop their bullshit.

Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?

First of all this question isn't to be taken literally as I'm sure he does. It's just that every once and a while I run into something I fault Trump for even though I still think that he was a great president and so far I haven't run into anything that I can fault DeSantis for so I was just curious for some feedback.

None of any note that I ave seen. He's make a great POTUS candidate.

He is great but he ain't perfect. He has not strongly pushed Constitutional carry. He says he supports it but hasn't pushed the Legislature to pass it.

DeSantis is stopping the kindergarten teachers from grooming kindergarten students. He's fighting back against Disney which is known to gladly accept dollars from the gay community.

Sorry! Gays are not grooming children anymore than you are grooming heterosexuals. Gays pay their admissions to the parks the same as everyone else. Sure! There are one or two in the state, but most of the time knee-jerk reactions exaggerate the problem. I support the legislation, but you are assuming it was all on DeSantis, but the law was passed by the legislature.

Why are you trying to find faults on people, OP?

What do you gain with that? find the good in people not the bad.:dunno:

That's the Christian thing to do, yes?

There you go again twisting around my words and taking everything I say out of context. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back