Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?

Doubtful.... The tide is changing now, and the people/parent's are fed up. Once the children became the target of the left through indoctrination, it was game over for the leftist Democrat's. They've finally imploded/chewed their own foot off, and it's only a matter of time for them to seek shelter from the coming storm's. You don't mess with the Children... That is a huge issue for almost all states.

Now if you'll excuse me.

Now if you'll excuse me.
I guess you forgot the word creative.

This need the folks on the right to set their politicians on a pedestal is just odd.

They are just humans, of course they have faults and of course they are not the most honest people to ever be created by God.

Hard to think outside the box when your whole thing is reinforcing the box.
Well, when it comes to people like you, who love to force their ideals down the throats of others, that is more of a defensive mechanism than it is an effort to restrict creativity. And when you do succeed in forcing your ideals on others, that makes it hard to be creative, does it not? Gee, I only thought conservatives did stuff like that.

But as we can see with the woke mob, the militant LGBT community, and the Environmentalists, that's not true, and it has never been.

Well, when it comes to people like you, who love to force their ideals down the throats of others, that is more of a defensive mechanism than it is an effort to restrict creativity. And when you do succeed in forcing your ideals on others, that makes it hard to be creative, does it not? Gee, I only thought conservatives did stuff like that.

But as we can see with the woke mob, the militant LGBT community, and the Environmentalists, that's not true, and it has never been.
That's not true, I'm both creative and the mob boss of the Alphabet Mafia.

Forum List

Back