Does anyone think he's wrong?

Nonsense

as you say, the military routinely vaccinates the troops

so I think this is mostly lib blustering over nothing

but on the off chance that someone does not want the shot just release them honorably
It’s criminal in the military to disobey a lawful order. Is it not?

The vaccine allowed me to quit worrying that I would bring home a fatal disease to my wife. Don't you have anyone that you would risk anything to protect?

And, God forbid, you should end up bringing that deadly disease home to her regardless because you had faith in something that will not do what it was originally declared to do? When the government is open and honest and there isn't massive censorship happening, then maybe I'll believe what they're trying to pedal. Right now they are one of the least trustworthy organizations on the planet, along with the 'media'. If you want to place your bet on riding with them, that's your right. It's also my right to decide the opposite.

I see two groups: Those who are generally well-meaning and sincere and scared, and who have simply been ensnared by the orange cult. Then there are those who have chosen to weaponize their ignorance, and be arrogant and aggressive with it.

I have a lot of compassion for the first group. To me, they've been victimized by the second.

You're an old fool!

It’s criminal in the military to disobey a lawful order. Is it not?
Yes

how many have refused the shot?

It will be very few

The Army used to bully men with strong principles

A few conscientious objectors are not going to harm the mission

I think they should be mandated for work, the military, and travel and anyone going into a store wears a mask and children attending schools, all due to UNVACCINATED PEOPLE.

Substitute 'BLACK PEOPLE' for 'UNVACCINATED PEOPLE' and realize how you're exactly like the uneducated, bigoted racists from the civil rights era.

Nonsense

as you say, the military routinely vaccinates the troops

so I think this is mostly lib blustering over nothing

but on the off chance that someone does not want the shot just release them honorably
I dunno. My daughter's boyfriend was infected when some in his 'unit" refused mask mandates last fall. But generally I agree, when the order comes down, the service members will obey. I'll have to be a do it or gtfo order though.

Substitute 'BLACK PEOPLE' for 'UNVACCINATED PEOPLE' and realize how you're exactly like the uneducated, bigoted racists from the civil rights era.
I suspect that made sense to you. LOL

If an employer mandates a vaccine, it will have to apply to all workers. And there cannot be a nationwide mandate for all people.

Yes

how many have refused the shot?

It will be very few

The Army used to bully men with strong principles

A few conscientious objectors are not going to harm the mission
It will no doubt be very few. That’s why the op is insane.

I suspect that made sense to you. LOL

If an employer mandates a vaccine, it will have to apply to all workers. And there cannot be a nationwide mandate for all people.

And I understand why it didn't make sense to you.

No, that's not a realistic concern. No one would worry about that unless they were a completely hysterical sniveling pussy. This flu just isn't that bad.

So what's the real reason?

Glad to hear it isn’t that bad. Sure it has killed three times as many cops as gunfire. But it isn’t that bad.

And it killed 240 cops in 2020. But it isn’t that bad.

The people who have had it and survived with extensive medical intervention say it is bad. But what do they know? They are not experts obviously.

55E610D8-DD3C-4507-A188-FD55B641888C.jpeg

Glad to hear it isn’t that bad. Sure it has killed three times as many cops as gunfire. But it isn’t that bad.

And it killed 240 cops in 2020. But it isn’t that bad.

The people who have had it and survived with extensive medical intervention say it is bad. But what do they know? They are not experts obviously.

View attachment 524735
Sorry if I'm simply not scared enough for others comfort level.

Oh wait..... no, I'm not.

Sorry if I'm simply not scared enough for others comfort level.

Oh wait..... no, I'm not.
I love it when they get their panties in a knot because we are not afraid!

I experienced another kind of panicky reaction from them in another forum when I told them I don't carry a cell phone. It's as though they cannot believe we are human if we do not buy into their delusions and their idea of what's important in the world.

It's just fun to watch.

Forum List

Back