Does anyone think he's wrong?

:eusa_doh:
It’s just that what you see as “oppression” is actually the effective means of controlling the worst outcomes associated with the pandemic.
Utter lunacy. :cuckoo:
No it isn't.

There is no emergency....... a 99.7 or 99.8% survival rate simply doesn't justify this insane response.

It's a scam to grab power, and transfer wealth, and that's all it is. Your refusal to see that doesn't change anything.

You are simply trying to impose your will on others and this bullshit is your excuse.

1628863815008.png

1628863838286.png

No it isn't.

There is no emergency....... a 99.7 or 99.8% survival rate simply doesn't justify this insane response.

It's a scam to grab power, and transfer wealth, and that's all it is. Your refusal to see that doesn't change anything.

You are simply trying to impose your will on others and this bullshit is your excuse.

View attachment 525091

View attachment 525092
Your response is to prove my point? Interesting.

Let me guess. You put a WEAR A MASK filter and meme on everything and those mask were the worthless cloth masks that you have JUST reconciled with yourself, after nearly a year and a half, don't actually do anything.

Right. Yes. The rest of us have been here from the beginning.

You'll catch up on vaccines too. In a year and a half

Are you religious?

No, I'm willing to kill them if they take action to oppress me.
It's pretty painful to realize that so many Americans have been brainwashed to believe that we do not have the right to defend ourselves. Good little sheep just follow along behind the leader, right into the slaughter.

This makes me glad that I'm old and the greatest portion of my life is behind me, so I have less and less of this bullshit to look forward to with each passing day.

It's pretty painful to realize that so many Americans have been brainwashed to believe that we do not have the right to defend ourselves. Good little sheep just follow along behind the leader, right into the slaughter.

This makes me glad that I'm old and the greatest portion of my life is behind me, so I have less and less of this bullshit to look forward to with each passing day.
I have a grandchild.

She is going to need a safe place to grow up.

So there's work to be done before I lay down for the last time.

:cuckoo:Look guy, I can't persuade you of anything, and I can't convince you of anything; you're going to do whatever you're going to do.

So am I.

Good luck.

Exactly my point. If you believe a mask or a vaccine to potentially save your life is tyranny sufficient enough to kill your fellow countrymen over, then you are completely insane. Who ruminates about killing anyone anyway? :cuckoo:

Ok. But what makes them all lie for the same reason?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Um..OK.
How is my primary care doc getting paid and who is paying him?

Exactly my point. If you believe a mask or a vaccine to potentially save your life is tyranny sufficient enough to kill your fellow countrymen over, then you are completely insane. Who ruminates about killing anyone anyway? :cuckoo:
Those of us who have had to do a lot of it personally.

People like you tend to not think about it much at all, while you advocate for and implement policies that lead to things like the Road of Bones, Stalin's cannibal island, the holodomor, Auschwitz, and the killing fields in SE Asia.

I don't think there is any question about who is worse.

Those of us who have had to do a lot of it personally.

People like you tend to not think about it much at all, while you advocate for and implement policies that lead to things like the Road of Bones, Stalin's cannibal island, the holodomor, Auschwitz, and the killing fields in SE Asia.

I don't think there is any question about who is worse.
No. Sane people tend to not think about murdering others.
Wearing a mask is in no way tyranny or even harmful. Certainly not as you describe.

I think you’re just looking for an excuse.

Forum List

Back