Does anyone really believe 528k jobs were created

The only way that many jobs were created was by OTHER people leaving or losing those jobs, or just not wanting to work. Meanwhile the Biden Administration takes credit for creating those positions which were already there BEFORE Biden took office.

Not sure how that tracks. Trump lost nearly 10 jobs in 2020. 5 million less than when he took office. Biden managed to get all those jobs back.

1659891377842.png

The pandemic was the reason so many jobs were lost...and it was Democrats trying to quarantine everyone at home, not Trump.

Not sure how that tracks. Trump lost nearly 10 jobs in 2020. 5 million less than when he took office. Biden managed to get all those jobs back.

View attachment 679008
yeah, people. went back to yeh jobs trump created when they reopened

this isn’t that hard a concept to understand. it took xiden two years to do that..which is quite the accomplishment it took that long

this isn’t that hard a concept to understand. it took xiden two years to do that..which is quite the accomplishment it took that long
Dementia is sad

Except they didn't go back to those jobs on Trump's watch, they went back to them on Biden's. In fact, Trump had five million less jobs than he started with.

Recovery from COVID.
Your burning desire to lie is sickening.

Covid was only as bad as it was because Trump mishandled it so badly.

Except they didn't go back to those jobs on Trump's watch, they went back to them on Biden's. In fact, Trump had five million less jobs than he started with.

They went back to work after getting the shots; it wouldn't have mattered who was President so stop the bullshit that Biden saved anyone.

well yeah because 2020 was his last year in office…obviously they went back when then pandemics shutdowns ended

it only took xiden two years to do that though

but now folks are back to their trump jobs…for now…,xiden’s recession might cost them

I agree with you about the waste, but disagree that the deep state isn't some conspiracy. Over my career I have known more Fed Govt employees than I can count and they were all just normal people that wanted to make a living and provide for their families. They just did their job to the best of their ability and went home for the night.

Agree on the waste issue, particularly in the military; it is sad but true. Or at least it was while I wore the uniform, military units would scramble to make sure they spent their allotted money cuz if they didn't, the powers that be would give them less money next year and nobody wants that. But I'll take issue with you on the deep state thing, leaving off the conspiracy charge that Rogue mentioned and denied existed. I too doubt that there really a conspiracy going on where bureaucrats from different departments and agencies cooperate and coordinate spending gobs of money that they don't really need. But, similar to the military those same departments and agencies will spend as much of their money as they can every year and ask for more next year just like the military does and for the same reason. In gov't, often the squeaky wheel gets the most grease. No question that most gov't employees (at every level) are good, honest normal people that do their jobs to the best of their ability. BUT - many of the people at the upper end of the management team are maybe a little too interested in preserving their little fiefdom with little regard to the rising costs of doing so.

This is the major reason why I support a smaller federal gov't that spends less money. It ought to be obvious, less money spent means less money wasted. And I support the concept of federalism, meaning that the federal gov't should be strictly limited to spending money on their constitutional functions. If it ain't listed in the Constitution, then issues like abortion, education, housing, healthcare, and a number of other things ought to be dealt with at the state and local level. One size does not fit all, and the sooner we re-orient our gov't in that direction the better.

Yet another Ad homimen shows that you are insecure.
I'm sure you know way more about statistics than Jordan Peterson.

Yes I do.

Peterson has a BA in PoliSci and a PhD in clinical psychology. Neither make him an expert in statistics.

I have a MS in Applied Analytics, and work in the field of statistics.

I see very little reason to believe anything Brandon’s Administration claims or that it’s handmaiden media “reports.”
my thought precisely

I think they need more fact checkers @ Fox bc some of their commentators decline to argue w/ those figures...

Yes. They are called republicans.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Damn, you had me going for a while, silly me.

Who was the last Repub POTUS to offer a smaller budget request than the year before?

Who was the last Repub POTUS to have a smaller deficit when they left office than when they started?

The Repubs gave us the PATRIOT ACT and the DHS, the biggest bureaucracy in the Fed Govt

Forum List

Back