Does anyone really believe 528k jobs were created

we're being lied to .... again
I have been thinking the same thing!

Even normally contrarian people on conservative stations are agreeing w/ those figures. I myself have never bought it. And evne if it were true, it is probably just people getting a 2nd or 3rd job just to survive the inflation

Did you folks not whine over the census numbers? Spare me your hypocrisy.

Feel free to find a post of me whining over the census number.

I did complain about Trump changing the rules mid-stream, but that is a different matter.

Feel free to find a post of me whining over the census number.

I did complain about Trump changing the rules mid-stream, but that is a different matter.
I'll take your word for it, too lazy to check. The deep state isn't some conspiracy, it's the life long bureaucrats that play the system. They know the deal, spend money to get more the next budget, cook the books, and say whatever they are told to say. For the amount of money we waste on our government, we shouldn't have any problems.

Why not when the plan is to crash the economy to usher in a reset?
Lie about job numbers to keep the sheeple pacified & raise interest rates to continue the economic slide.

Last month they bragged about creating hundreds of thousands of jobs but the labor participation rate continues to decline. Most of those new jobs were second jobs for people wanting to make ends meet as they are hammered by record inflation.

Why wouldn't they lie about this since they lie about everything else?

The Household Survey has again shown the numbers reported by the establishment & those reported by the public are diverging at huge rates.

But even if one ignores outside data sources, a more pressing question emerges when looking at the BLS’s own far more detailed, if less closely watched, Household survey. Here, unlike the Establishment Survey, the June jobs change was a far smaller 179K increase, following last month’s 315K drop.
Word Salad Special ^^^^^^^
Holy Cow, so much Conspiracy

Why do you HATE to see America Succeed under (D) leadership?

Can anyone on the Left explain why the Labor Force Participation Rate was lower in July than at any point this year?

Only marginally, and as pointed out, Baby Boomers are retiring at a faster rate than millennials can replace them.

The Labor force participation rate actually peaked in 2000 and has been on the decline ever since.

1659865566805.png

Biden's LFPR has not yet reached Trump's numbers pre-pandemic after more than a year and a half in office, why is that? The labor force participation rate is an estimate of an economy’s active workforce. The formula is the number of people ages 16 and older who are employed or actively seeking employment, divided by the total non-institutionalized, civilian working-age population.

Again, lots of people retiring.
Lots of mothers figuring that staying at home is cheaper than working a menial job and paying for day care.

So the drop in LFPR in 2022 is due to a whole lot of people who retired since the first of the year? That's a hard sell, dude. So how come all these prime-age people ain't seeking work now that the UI benefits expired?

We aren't really talking a whole lot. We are talking about a peak of 63.4 before TRUMP PLAGUE hit to 62.1 now. So essentially, 1.3% of the population took early retirement, or decided to take a pass on the workforce until their kids were grown.

I'll take your word for it, too lazy to check. The deep state isn't some conspiracy, it's the life long bureaucrats that play the system. They know the deal, spend money to get more the next budget, cook the books, and say whatever they are told to say. For the amount of money we waste on our government, we shouldn't have any problems.

I agree with you about the waste, but disagree that the deep state isn't some conspiracy. Over my career I have known more Fed Govt employees than I can count and they were all just normal people that wanted to make a living and provide for their families. They just did their job to the best of their ability and went home for the night.

But the system does encourage waste, I saw it first hand while in the Marines. The mentality of "you must spend it or get less next year" leads to so much wasted money. NAS Key West used to be a very popular place in Aug and Sept as Navy and Marine Corps flying squadrons used all their TAD money to make sure they did not lose it next year, even though none of the pilots needed the hours nor the training for the year.

Did you notice that everyone was working until COVID?

Yep, and I notice that most everyone is working now. Anyone not working does not want to be working.

I take a highway to work and it was a pleasure to drive until about 3 months after Trump's tax break when almost everyone was working.

I know this will be a shock to you, but hiring slowed after Trump's tax break By 2019 we saw the fewest net change in jobs since the Great Recession.

Now click the Smiley.

Well, you do make me laugh that is for sure. Your entire world is built around anecdotal evidence. If a fact or a figure crawled into your head it would die of loneliness.

Yep, and I notice that most everyone is working now. Anyone not working does not want to be working.

I know this will be a shock to you, but hiring slowed after Trump's tax break By 2019 we saw the fewest net change in jobs since the Great Recession.

Well, you do make me laugh that is for sure. Your entire world is built around anecdotal evidence. If a fact or a figure crawled into your head it would die of loneliness.
Is that what happened to you?

There comes a time that we have to stop the growth of government. And remove some of the departments and tyranny legislation created.

People quitting or retiring jobs does not affect an economy and nobody goes to work giving a rats rear of helping the economy, nor should they. A job is simy a means to an end. A paycheck. Nothing more. Lots of retirements has no negative aff ct on an economy.

There comes a time that we have to stop the growth of government. And remove some of the departments and tyranny legislation created.

Let me know when you vote for someone that wants to do those things.

Talking about and then voting for the duopoly that wants just the opposite is sort of meaningless.

People quitting or retiring jobs does not affect an economy and nobody goes to work giving a rats rear of helping the economy, nor should they. A job is simy a means to an end. A paycheck. Nothing more. Lots of retirements has no negative aff ct on an economy.

Oh, I disagree entirely. The fact that we have an ever increasing number of people on entitlements is why we can't afford things right now.

We really need to rethink how we do entitlements.

Word Salad Special ^^^^^^^
Holy Cow, so much Conspiracy

Why do you HATE to see America Succeed under (D) leadership?
Is reading English tough for a progbot like yourself?
And yes, there is so much conspiracy. Against us, you included, but you're too misinformed & cognitively impaired to recognize it.

If this is your idea of America succeeding, you are a delusional fool

Forum List

Back