Does anyone really believe 528k jobs were created

the reality is some of the jobs trump created a finally being filled…but largely by the same people…people are focused to take 2 or 3 jobs just to make ends meet in the xiden admin

Yep, and I notice that most everyone is working now. Anyone not working does not want to be working.

I know this will be a shock to you, but hiring slowed after Trump's tax break By 2019 we saw the fewest net change in jobs since the Great Recession.

Well, you do make me laugh that is for sure. Your entire world is built around anecdotal evidence. If a fact or a figure crawled into your head it would die of loneliness.
I know this will be a shock to you, but hiring slowed after Trump's tax break By 2019 we saw the fewest net change in jobs since the Great Recession.

Bullshit.
Of course people didn't change jobs as they got good jobs after the tax break.
Do you always have to turn facts into lies?

First, I didn't wade through all 5 pages of this thread. So what I post next may be repetitive. But what the hell.....I've done it before.
So let's go. I'll lump all of these respondents together so that perhaps we can get a answer from their collective wisdom.

• we're being lied to .... again
  • I question all government's numbers.
  • Lie about job numbers to keep the sheeple pacified & raise interest rates to continue the economic slide.
  • Most aren't jobs created.....lolol...GD how dumb
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, with the above good posters alleging the recent numbers were "lies".....that implies that they know what the real and accurate and correct numbers are.

So guys, give the forum the exact numbers that should have been used.
Show the interested forum your bona fides and your educations and your due diligence.
Show that you know what you are talking about.

Batter up, amigos.

Bullshit.
Of course people didn't change jobs as they got good jobs after the tax break.
Do you always have to turn facts into lies?

Jobs created is not changing jobs. Two different things.

You again speak in basic generalities and cannot back up a single thing you say with any actual data or facts.

Jobs created is not changing jobs. Two different things.

You again speak in basic generalities and cannot back up a single thing you say with any actual data or facts.
You are the one who manipulates facts.
Don't bother trying to construct nonsense phrases to escape your arrogance.

I don't think they were all "created". I think a lot of people that had been sitting on the couch with stimulus money in their laps, have discovered they need to get off their asses and get back to work.

The comment I responded to was speaking of the popular vote. Please at least try and learn how to follow the flow of a thread so you can quit looking like such a fucking moron.

Are you drunk this morning?
Post reported

I don't think they were all "created". I think a lot of people that had been sitting on the couch with stimulus money in their laps, have discovered they need to get off their asses and get back to work.

whatever word you wish to used, 528,000 more people are working in July than in June and that is a good thing

Really, who are these people?

I don't think ANYONE was sitting around thinking, "I'm getting unemployment, why do I want to go back to work!"

I think it really did take this long for the country to recover from TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION.

You have never posted a fact on this forum, all you have is generalities and anecdotes of family members
You only post statistics and statistics aren't facts.
I'm a big fan of Jordon Peterson so don't even try to argue that statistics aren't used to manipulate facts.

The only way that many jobs were created was by OTHER people leaving or losing those jobs, or just not wanting to work. Meanwhile the Biden Administration takes credit for creating those positions which were already there BEFORE Biden took office.

You only post statistics and statistics aren't facts.
I'm a big fan of Jordon Peterson so don't even try to argue that statistics aren't used to manipulate facts.

Yeah, a lot of people that lack the basic intellect to understand statistics say dumb shit like this.

Forum List

Back