Video shows fiery Windsor Hills crash that killed 4, including infant and pregnant woman

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Oof! Is all I can say. Seems the driver survived and will bearrested.

A fiery multi-car crash left four dead, including a pregnant woman and an infant, in Los Angeles' Windsor Hills neighborhood Thursday, according to authorities.

Eight people were also injured in the crash at La Brea and Slauson avenues. The L.A. County Fire Department responded to the crash just after 1:40 p.m.

Officer Franco Pepi, a California Highway Patrol spokesperson, said three adults, including a pregnant woman, and an infant were killed in the crash.

The woman lost her unborn child, which the CHP was counting as a fifth fatality "due to rare circumstances," Pepi said.

37-year-old Nicole Lorraine Linton is facing vehicular manslaughter charges in connection with the fiery wreck In Windsor Hills Thursday afternoon that killed six people.

Linton, the driver of the gray Mercedes-Benz that careened through the intersection of Slauson and La Brea Avenue, was arrested Friday morning as she remained hospitalized.

Six people, including an infant and a pregnant woman, were killed and eight others were injured Thursday afternoon after Linton sped through a red light, causing a fiery multi-vehicle crash.

Jesus...

She's a registered nurse, and only has minor injuries. She will be dong some serious time, and I wonder what her excuse will be.

Oof! Is all I can say. Seems the driver survived and will bearrested.

A fiery multi-car crash left four dead, including a pregnant woman and an infant, in Los Angeles' Windsor Hills neighborhood Thursday, according to authorities.
Eight people were also injured in the crash at La Brea and Slauson avenues. The L.A. County Fire Department responded to the crash just after 1:40 p.m.
Officer Franco Pepi, a California Highway Patrol spokesperson, said three adults, including a pregnant woman, and an infant were killed in the crash.
The woman lost her unborn child, which the CHP was counting as a fifth fatality "due to rare circumstances," Pepi said.

When I first heard about this accident for some reason it really hurt just from the quick image they showed on the news last night.

But when I saw the window I gasped loudly and my entire body clenched because it happened so quickly and seeming came out of nowhere resulting in such devastation.

My aunt and some of us lived not too far from that area for decades and it just hits too close to home because it seemed so random. They said the driver was drinking and arguing with her boyfriend presumably via telephone and that she was going approximately 100 mph when she flew through that intersection and never hit her brakes.

How is this nasty woman still living.

Will check be charged with multiple murders or will she be freed because she's an approved "minority"?

She should get life, six 20-life sentences served consecutively. She should be eligible for parole around the year 2250.

Jesus...

She's a registered nurse, and only has minor injuries. She will be dong some serious time, and I wonder what her excuse will be.

She is a lebian nurse who just had a big fight with her "partner" and got drunk and drove angrily.

Now, being that she is a she, a black she and a black lesbian she, I am wondering if the courts and you will have automatic sympathy for HER.

Forum List

Back