Does anyone really believe 528k jobs were created

It is just people being forced back to work because the goobmint tit is as dry as Death Valley and they maxed out their credit cards now

Most aren't jobs created.....lolol...GD how dumb

Notice the unemployment rate ticked down very little compared to those numbers relatively
The states determine how long you get unemployment.

I always enjoy watching Republicans respond to the monthly jobs report

When Obama was President they repeatedly claimed the monthly jobs reports were fake

But in Trumps first month as President, they bragged about how great they were

Now, with Biden adding 500,000 jobs, they are fake again
In one month????

So, in your world is anyone that works for the Fed Govt a "deep state activist"?
These numbers are simply fantasy and not based on anything close to reality. Do you have any idea how they come up with that number?

"Mrs. Smith-Jones, this Dewey Cheatem-Howe with the Bureau of Labor"? How many new people did your company Widgets Inc. hire?

"Oh, you had to lay off two people due to inflation? That's great ! I'll just put you down for hiring 25 new employees if that's OK. It will look good to your investors."

These numbers are simply fantasy and not based on anything close to reality. Do you have any idea how they come up with that number?

"Mrs. Smith-Jones, this Dewey Cheatem-Howe with the Bureau of Labor"? How many new people did your company Widgets Inc. hire?

"Oh, you had to lay off two people due to inflation? That's great ! I'll just put you down for hiring 25 new employees if that's OK. It will look good to your investors."
So you really think they call every employer in the nation?

Yeah, you're stupid.

Anyone in the IRS and FBI are an arm of the DNC. Can't you see that. Wait, we'll have 88k new IRS agents with 20 million in ammo stashed....lololol

Doesn't anyone thirst for the truth instead of fucking horse shat

DEEP STATE!
:ack-1:

In my current area and near my old home in KY, almost every business has "Help Wanted" signs in the window. You cannot go in a store without seeing signs posted that they are hiring. Factories have resorted to taking out billboards looking to hire people.

If you cannot get a job now, it is because you are a lazy SOB who doesn't want to work, or have an extensive criminal history.

In my current area and near my old home in KY, almost every business has "Help Wanted" signs in the window. You cannot go in a store without seeing signs posted that they are hiring. Factories have resorted to taking out billboards looking to hire people.

If you cannot get a job now, it is because you are a lazy SOB who doesn't want to work, or have an extensive criminal history.
Or elderly and can't move much.

How do they get the numbers? The states report them. Now you are calling all fifty states liars, do you ever stop to think what inanity you exude?

Most of those new jobs were second jobs for people wanting to make ends meet as they are hammered by record inflation.

And yet the number of people working more than one job is well below historical averages. it is almost as if you do not even know what you are talking about

1659795490461.png

Forum List

Back