Does anyone have the feeling that The New World Order is about to create a False Flag in Ukraine?

Will there be a False Flag scenario in The Ukraine which will draw other nations in the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
No, not really. You lied for 5 years about Russian Collusion, and you and your pals knew you were lying.
Your Brownshirt DemNazi Party paid Putin for a Dirty Dossier that was used to attack our Democracy, try to overturn our elections, launch a COUP and an Insurrection, 1 Sham Investigation headed by Moscow Mueller and two Sham Impeachments, FISA abuse, Treason, Spying on The President.

You & your friends are Evil Globalists and Pathological Liars. You will all burn in Hell for your crimes unless you repent.

How about you spew out some more lies about The Scamdemic now, or some other Lying DemTard Nonsense. Your word isn't worth the cheapest toilet paper one could find to write it on.

I'm not even trying to get shitty with you, but your claims are full of holes.
Post an excerpt of my lying for five years or be a known liar you are. Did you know that your lies make baby Jesus cry?
Again, I am no Democrat nor am I a Republican, whether you want to believe it is not my concern, just your constant lying is.

Haha. You call yourself a Christian, but wallow in lies , slander and conspiracy theories.
I wear Truth like a mantle and hold a candle up to the darkness, and the darkness flees.

Everyone knows you are a pathological liar and God hating Christian Hating, Jew Hating Blasphemer.

Nothing else needs to be said about you.

Repent or Perish.

God is coming to Judge The World.

Do not be found in your rebellion and sin on that day.

Post an excerpt of my lying for five years or be a known liar you are. Did you know that your lies make baby Jesus cry?
Again, I am no Democrat nor am I a Republican, whether you want to believe it is not my concern, just your constant lying is.
Anyone that refuses to define what a woman is, is a liar.
There is no way around that.
If you lie about something as simple and binary as that, everything else you say is suspect.
Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of God.
Repent, heathen.

What is the meaning if is?

Just another form of lying, parsing words and redefining classical definitions.

Just a thought that crossed my mind since The Biden Regime has multiple times mentioned chemical weapons and is calling Putin a War criminal. I don't like Putin, and completely understand that there is enough finger pointing to go around between Ukraine and Russia, and I am not Pro War. What I am is Anti-Globalist and completely do not trust anything The Elites say or do, nor do I trust their motives. If they can sell the lie of Russian Collusion for 5 years and counting, and lie to us about COVID, these Globalists are capable of anything.

So your thoughts would be appreciated.

Is there a possibility that there will be a False Flag Chemical Weapons scenario which will cause more parties to become involved in the Ukraine-Russia conflict?

Side question: Do you think the type of sanctions being used against Russia are merely a test to see how well the soon to come Global Economy can shut down a Nation's or individual's finances such as you might read about in The Book of Revelation where no one could buy or sell unless they belonged to that economic system?

No. Only the Qanon and other conspiracy theory whackos believe that crap.

Check it out Biden even says “ FOOD SHORTAGES”

Let me fix that for you.

PLANNED FOOD SHORTAGES

These go along with

PLANNED SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES

PLANNED INFLATION

PLANNED GAS SHORTAGES

PLANNED LOCK DOWNS

PLANNED RESTRICTION OF MOVEMENT

PLANNED ABROGATION OF LIBERTY

PLANNED ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

PLANNED WARS

PLANNED GREAT RESET

Hopefully Putin vaporizes the WEF

That would actually be a dream. The WEF took Putin off the WEF list, which often proves he is not working for the NWO globalist. That doesn’t mean he hasn’t done some dirty they all have. Then step back and look at Trump he wasn’t a globalist pig and you saw what they did to him and still are. So there you have it.
TWO men who did not want part of the NWO because it makes SLAVES out of the people they haven’t learned this yet, connecting the dots with “ no cash” on and on and on it all falls right into the NWO and population control.

Let me fix that for you.

PLANNED FOOD SHORTAGES

These go along with

PLANNED INFLATION

PLANNED GAS SHORTAGES

PLANNED LOCK DOWNS

PLANNED WARS

PLANNED GREAT RESET
Since you are right on track you might find this of interest.
Let me fix that for you.

PLANNED FOOD SHORTAGES

These go along with

PLANNED INFLATION

PLANNED GAS SHORTAGES

PLANNED LOCK DOWNS

PLANNED WARS

PLANNED GREAT RESET

That would actually be a dream. The WEF took Putin off the WEF list, which often proves he is not working for the NWO globalist. That doesn’t mean he hasn’t done some dirty they all have. Then step back and look at Trump he wasn’t a globalist pig and you saw what they did to him and still are. So there you have it.
TWO men who did not want part of the NWO because it makes SLAVES out of the people they haven’t learned this yet, connecting the dots with “ no cash” on and on and on it all falls right into the NWO and population control.
OK, so, not to disagree with you, but just because they took Putin off of the list does not mean he isn't doing this for them.
On everything else I agree with you. Seems they are a bit too eager to demonize Putin and completely ignore the history of the conflict which started with Obama and Biden funding and instigating a COUP and overthrow of The Ukrainian Government several years ago which lead to the current conflict.

Previously Ukraine and Russia were at peace.

Just a thought that crossed my mind since The Biden Regime has multiple times mentioned chemical weapons and is calling Putin a War criminal. I don't like Putin, and completely understand that there is enough finger pointing to go around between Ukraine and Russia, and I am not Pro War. What I am is Anti-Globalist and completely do not trust anything The Elites say or do, nor do I trust their motives. If they can sell the lie of Russian Collusion for 5 years and counting, and lie to us about COVID, these Globalists are capable of anything.

So your thoughts would be appreciated.

Is there a possibility that there will be a False Flag Chemical Weapons scenario which will cause more parties to become involved in the Ukraine-Russia conflict?

Side question: Do you think the type of sanctions being used against Russia are merely a test to see how well the soon to come Global Economy can shut down a Nation's or individual's finances such as you might read about in The Book of Revelation where no one could buy or sell unless they belonged to that economic system?

No, Comrade.

I wear Truth like a mantle and hold a candle up to the darkness, and the darkness flees.

Everyone knows you are a pathological liar and God hating Christian Hating, Jew Hating Blasphemer.

Nothing else needs to be said about you.

Repent or Perish.

God is coming to Judge The World.

Do not be found in your rebellion and sin on that day.
You're an awful liar and you have no conscience about it. In the Bible lying is the unforgivable sin. See Lashon Hara. Slandering a man's name is as low as you can go.

After Saddam and Qaddafi, Putin is under no illusion who his real enemies are and who is pulling Zelensky's strings

Forum List

Back