Three US Intel Officials Tell NBC News That the “Intelligence” Biden Released on Russia/Ukraine Was Made Up

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Three US Intel Officials Tell NBC News That the “Intelligence”

Biden Released on Russia/Ukraine Was Made Up

7 Mar 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila

NBC News on Wednesday evening casually admitted that the “intelligence” Biden released claiming Russia was planning a false flag operation as a pretext to invade Ukraine was totally made up.
There were also claims of chemical weapons or Russia asking China for help.
Apparently, it was all made up.
NBC’s Ken Dilanian, one of the Biden Regime’s most loyal stenographers, tried his best to spin this in a positive light.
“It doesn’t have to be solid intelligence when we talk about it. It’s more important to get out ahead of them – Putin specifically – before they do something. It’s preventative,” a US intel official told NBC News.
Truly unbelievable.

Recall, Associated Press reporter Matt Lee called out State Department spokesman Ned Price over claims Russia was planning a false flag operation in order to invade neighboring Ukraine.
In February the Biden State Department claimed there was intel indicating Russia was going to use crisis actors to carry out a false flag event before invading Ukraine – but AP reporter Matt Lee wasn’t buying any of it and ripped into the Department’s spokesman.

Commentary:
Democrat Americans are brainwashed sheep watching the propaganda and believing the lies their leaders have just admitted they been telling!
Presently, Putin seems to be the only SANE player out there...and he does not need to lie because Joe Biden and his handlers have already shown they are intentionally lying...and want the sheep to think that makes them the good guys!
I wonder how many lefties will thank them if Joey gets his way and they start dying from radiation poisoning??? Well, I guess it doesn't really matter a lot of them are already dying of their multiple vaccinations.

Does it upset you that Putin has at least been stalled in taking Ukraine? Of course it does.

Frankly it makes me happy...that they are delayed and that your comrades are (for the moment) losing.

Does it upset you that Putin has at least been stalled in taking Ukraine? Of course it does.

Frankly it makes me happy...that they are delayed and that your comrades are (for the moment) losing.
If Putin crushes the Ukrainian Army in the Donbas Pocket then he'll have the last laugh.

First off, claiming Trump supporters in general are Putin lovers is BS and you know it, even if you don't have the integrity to admit it. Second, does it occur to you that the entire planet turning against the leader of the most paranoid regime on earth, might NOT be a totally good thing?

Today, the Senate voted to provide Ukraine with basically unlimited war-fighting material. There won't be enough votes in the House to kill that effort and Biden will surely sign it. The last time "Lend-Lease" was in place was during WWII.
I think Putin is an evil crime boss with nukes and I have no problem seeing him pass from this earth. That said, for now, he is in control of the largest nuclear weapons stockpile on the planet. He blundered into a war that he's only now beginning to understand, cannot be won without a huge cost in men and weapons and even IF he can turn the tide and consolidate eastern Ukraine, he'll be faced with a powerful insurgency that has essentially unlimited arms and an intensely dedicated foe to use them.

So... what actions do you suggest if he decides to try to shock the world into giving him his way? If Kharkiv or Kyiv suddenly was obliterated by a Kinzhal missile with a low-yield airburst, how should the world react? Were you aware that under Putin's tenure, Russia had officially changed their war-fighting doctrine to include the use of low-yield tactical nukes to balance the forces of Russia against NATO?
I grew up in the 60s and 70s and well remember the air raid warning sirens being tested, monthly. I'm beginning to have a very bad feeling about where this is headed.

Hell, they found them just as willing a audience with the gop neocons too. They were only too willing to find common cause with the dems if it meant they might be able to gin-up a shooting war between Russia and NATO.

I guess since Americans are not buying the whole "sacrifice" thing they will just have to be content to shill for the various arms suppliers and live vicariously through the suffering of the Ukrainians.

I sure as hell don't see the likes of Josh Hawley donning a uniform and picking up a AK to help....He talks a good war though. Typical neocon.

If Putin crushes the Ukrainian Army in the Donbas Pocket then he'll have the last laugh.
It was in the Donbas pocket that the tons of chlorine was found, so says the recent Russian report. It was booby-trapped to blame Russian forces for killing locals. A certain town is named.

That's why I don't believe anything that's coming out of this Ukraine war.

I mean..... if NBC "casually" admitted that the “intelligence” Biden released claiming Russia was planning a false flag operation as a pretext to invade Ukraine was totally made up.....then....

What else has been made up?

Everything.

Fuck Saint Zelensky, fuck NATO, fuck Globlalists EU.

First off, claiming Trump supporters in general are Putin lovers is BS and you know it, even if you don't have the integrity to admit it. Second, does it occur to you that the entire planet turning against the leader of the most paranoid regime on earth, might NOT be a totally good thing?
As you have proven, Trump supporters are Putin lovers.
Today, the Senate voted to provide Ukraine with basically unlimited war-fighting material. There won't be enough votes in the House to kill that effort and Biden will surely sign it. The last time "Lend-Lease" was in place was during WWII.
I think Putin is an evil crime boss with nukes and I have no problem seeing him pass from this earth. That said, for now, he is in control of the largest nuclear weapons stockpile on the planet. He blundered into a war that he's only now beginning to understand, cannot be won without a huge cost in men and weapons and even IF he can turn the tide and consolidate eastern Ukraine, he'll be faced with a powerful insurgency that has essentially unlimited arms and an intensely dedicated foe to use them.
Yeah...you don't love Putin, but you defend every move he makes and worries that we "messed with his head".
So... what actions do you suggest if he decides to try to shock the world into giving him his way? If Kharkiv or Kyiv suddenly was obliterated by a Kinzhal missile with a low-yield airburst, how should the world react? Were you aware that under Putin's tenure, Russia had officially changed their war-fighting doctrine to include the use of low-yield tactical nukes to balance the forces of Russia against NATO?
I grew up in the 60s and 70s and well remember the air raid warning sirens being tested, monthly. I'm beginning to have a very bad feeling about where this is headed.
I don't think we should put boots on the ground in Ukraine.

I'll let you go first...what do you think Biden should do from this point forward. We can compare it to his actions and see if you were right.

This is where you whine like a little bitch and refuse to tell us anything because, ya know, if you go on the record and Biden does it...you're going to look pretty stupid when it succeeds.

So do what you always do...be a baby-backed-bitch and sulk away.

Well, the US economy is fucked!

As you have proven, Trump supporters are Putin lovers.

Yeah...you don't love Putin, but you defend every move he makes and worries that we "messed with his head".

I don't think we should put boots on the ground in Ukraine.

I'll let you go first...what do you think Biden should do from this point forward. We can compare it to his actions and see if you were right.

This is where you whine like a little bitch and refuse to tell us anything because, ya know, if you go on the record and Biden does it...you're going to look pretty stupid when it succeeds.

So do what you always do...be a baby-backed-bitch and sulk away.
How about the wimps in Europe stepping up to that plate?
We had to fight WWI and WWII for them because they never defend themselves.

That's why I don't believe anything that's coming out of this Ukraine war.

I mean..... if NBC "casually" admitted that the “intelligence” Biden released claiming Russia was planning a false flag operation as a pretext to invade Ukraine was totally made up.....then....

What else has been made up?

Everything.

Fuck Saint Zelensky, fuck NATO, fuck Globlalists EU.
Strange you didn't say "Fuck Putin"..... You are such a piece of shit.

ya, you're playing the Star Spangled Banner so loud, you can't hear what others are saying

Forum List

Back