Does Anyone Actually Think Muslims Did 9/11?

Did Crazy Muslims Do 9/11?

• Yes, Muslims hate freedom!

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No, Zionist Jews hate freedom!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
You need to learn to think.
I'm actually a descendant of Aristotle, so
I'm ever better than you at it.
The fact that you can't tell that it is the corner of the building failing and not explosions, is concerning.
That explains concrete ( as well as human remains and everything not made of steel) being pulverized into dust on the way down and whole sections of steel girders being thrown 2 football field away.
You need to see a doctor.
Only when my pot dealer is out.

I'm actually a descendant of Aristotle, so
I'm ever better than you at it.

That explains concrete ( as well as human remains and everything not made of steel) being pulverized into dust on the way down and whole sections of steel girders being thrown 2 football field away.

Only when my pot dealer is out.

So the twin towers were 1,300 ft. tall give or take. When they collapsed, hell yeah debris was thrown, scattered and what have you. Millions of pounds of material would pulverize things into dust.

I think it all comes down to how do you want the building to fall.

Would you like it to come down slowly and collapse itself neatly into a pile? Physically impossible.

Would you like it to topple over and throw itself all over NYC? physically Impossible.

Would you have liked for it to have collapsed partially above the impact site and leave the rest untouched? Physically impossible.

Would you have liked the glass not to break, steel not to fail and concrete to come down in block form? Impossible.

But that is what you're asking for.

The building came down how a collapsing tower comes down. Pancake fashion, rapidly and chaotically. Nothing had to explode for that to happen, No bombs, no detcord, nothing like that. Asking steel to hold up (NOT MELT) to temperatures sustained by, and amplified by winds with tons of weight above is physically impossible. I feel that a lot of these theories come by by people who do not comprehend how buildings like these can fall. In a way, I can relate. It is hard to fathom, but NOT impossible because you can see it with your own eyes, hear with your own ears and if you care enough, feel what happened that day.

The fact of the matter is, no towers that tall have fallen in the past that we can look at and say "oh yeah, so that's how it's supposed to look like". We don't have that. So when we see something like the Twin Towers collapsing, we can't fathom anything like it, because it has never happened before.

I'm sorry, but I believe what I see with my own eyes. And as someone who has watched film after film, documentary after documentary, theory after theory, I can only believe what I know to be true, and that is the official version of events that unfolded that day.

I'm sorry, but I believe what I see with my own eyes. And as someone who has watched film after film, documentary after documentary, theory after theory, I can only believe what I know to be true, and that is the official version of events that unfolded that day.
Save it for the Sunday School sheep, Skippy.

You need to learn to think. The fact that you can't tell that it is the corner of the building failing and not explosions, is concerning. You need to see a doctor.

You were already told those north tower bomb videos are no longer "up" at YouTube, Google etc.

Even with naudet's photoshopped plane, the explosion is very different. It comes out the side immediately. The "center start" of the explosion is inside prior to the "plane"

You were already told those north tower bomb videos are no longer "up" at YouTube, Google etc.

Even with naudet's photoshopped plane, the explosion is very different. It comes out the side immediately. The "center start" of the explosion is inside prior to the "plane"

This is freak stuff. What is wrong with you? Do you know anything about the design of the buildings?

WTC building 7, the one that imploded as result of office furniture burning according to the government story. Does any rational person think office furniture can cause an office building to implode? :cuckoo:
Furthermore, how do two 110 story towers collapse
into their own footprints without leaving at least two mountainous piles of debris above ground level --yes there were seven floors below the upper lobby area, but that doesn't account for the missing piles.
??

Last edited:
Keep it up.

The more you Zionist liars protest, the more truth we post...
And they can only try and laugh off the facts while slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Sockpuppet shill surada is also on the suicide hotline watch hearing about an entire stadium saying fuck joe Biden. :rofl: :laughing0301:

And they can only try and laugh off the facts while slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Sockpuppet shill surada is also on the suicide hotline watch hearing about an entire stadium saying fuck joe Biden. :rofl: :laughing0301:

If we were defeated, why do we keep coming back? It's because we are totally confident in what we believe, and we are willing to challenge you on it.

If we were defeated, why do we keep coming back?

Because you are PAID to do it like all the other Zionist traitors online who do nothing but.....

You are not a Mossad, like most of the others. You are a Zionist homo who dresses up a lot, and lives a life of lying.

Because you are PAID to do it like all the other Zionist traitors online who do nothing but.....

You are not a Mossad, like most of the others. You are a Zionist homo who dresses up a lot, and lives a life of lying.

Interesting, coming from a guy who gets on here every day to post conspiracies that only five people on this here board are willing to believe. The rest skirt by and ignore you, or try to debate you, such as I do. You are un-debatable simply because you are more stubborn than I.

Logically, what makes you think we are getting paid? Have you ever been approached by Israelis, and was offered money in exchange for lying? No? Did they know that you "knew the truth" and left you alone?

Grow up man, people who disagree with you might just hate you genuinely, and are not paid to do so.

Interesting, coming from a guy who gets on here every day to post conspiracies that only five people on this here board are willing to believe. The rest skirt by and ignore you, or try to debate you, such as I do. You are un-debatable simply because you are more stubborn than I.

Logically, what makes you think we are getting paid? Have you ever been approached by Israelis, and was offered money in exchange for lying? No? Did they know that you "knew the truth" and left you alone?

Grow up man, people who disagree with you might just hate you genuinely, and are not paid to do so.

Curious, that a supporter of the "confederacy" is 100% about shouting down 911 truth. One might think you oppose affirmative action, but you never post in topics on the subject.

You are a fraud.

You have two goals here.

One is getting morons to equate

Supporting trump

With

Supporting the Confederacy

And the real purpose - shouting down truth

Your main purpose here is to argue

Building 7 was not controlled demo
600F burning jet fuel caused 2200F molten steel
A 757 can fly with its nose 8 feet off the ground (engines extend 15 feet lower)
That flight 93 either disintegrated on impact or self buried like Scooby Doo in a plant pot.
That no photos of "Osama" in Saudi does not matter
That 3 photos of osman and zbigniew do not matter
That making "Osama" "not a priority" was really cool
AQ offed pat Tillman

You are a Zionist democrat party activist and you were one of the homos in MAGAdrag 1/6.....

Curious, that a supporter of the "confederacy" is 100% about shouting down 911 truth. One might think you oppose affirmative action, but you never post in topics on the subject.

You are a fraud.

You have two goals here.

Supporting trump

With

A 757 can fly with its nose 8 feet off the ground (engines extend 15 feet lower)
That flight 93 either disintegrated on impact or self buried like Scooby Doo in a plant pot.
AQ offed pat Tillman

You are a Zionist democrat party activist and you were one of the homos in MAGAdrag 1/6.....
Building sevcen was not controlled demo nor were any of the other buildings. That is fact which you cannot challenge with evidence.

There was no molten steel caused by jet fuel. That is fact/

No one made any such claim that a 757 flew eight feet off the ground nor was it needed.

93 did not disintigrate it crashed.

Photos or no photos of Osama does not matter.

The photos of whoever you claim is Osama do not matter.

Tillman was killed by fratricide and no onje ever said otherwise.

All of your claims are proven lies

No one is paid to refute you on these threads. You are too trivial for any one to care enough to pay someone to do that

You are a fraud.

You have two goals here.

Supporting trump

With

AQ offed pat Tillman

It's odd that you don't look deeper into my name and see what I really mean by it. In general, I support a smaller federal government, subservient to the states, thereby enhancing states rights and granting more freedoms to smaller governing bodies therefore giving more freedom to the average citizen. There is no racial connotations behind it, no stupidity involved. Quite the opposite. I think you and I can agree that the federal government should be drastically reduced, right?

Anyway...

1. Building 7 was not a controlled demo, as too much damage by falling debris and fire caused it to collapse. Remember, hundreds of firefighters were lost when the Twin Towers collapsed. They weren't exactly eager to rush into WTC 7 to put out the fire when it could collapse too.

2. No molten steel was at the Twin Towers, so no, 600f. Jet fuel cannot melt steel. It didn't happen. What did happen was the heat softened the steel, causing it to fail. Failing and melting are not the same thing.

3. Aircraft are made of aluminum, which in case you haven't learned this yet, is much more giving and "bendy" than steel. It is no stretch to imagine that the engines located on the wings, bent up higher than usual, way higher. I mean it was crashing for petes sake. It isn't going to be rigid. There is a lot of bend and give to airplane aluminum, strong enough so it can fly, but weak enough that if it hits any resistance... like the ground... that it can bend.

4. Flight 93 did disintegrate on impact, why wouldn't it? I have my own theory however that if the plane was nosed down into the ground like it did, parts began flying off and breaking off of the plane due to its excessive speed. (when a plane goes faster than its limit, it breaks apart in the air, it might have done this in the air because it was going so fast towards the ground).

As for the rest of it, I do not follow the "whodunnit" aspect of it. I don't know who Tim Osman is, and I don't care about the rest of them. Osama Bin Laden was an evil dude, there is no denying that. I don't need to look at these other people because I know Osama admitted to it, bragged about it and was put high up on our hit list because he did it. You can debate me all you want here, I just don't have time to look into all the lore that you theorists put up. Each of you has "evidence" that the zionists did it, the government did it, the Saudis did it, etc. I am a simple guy. Terrorists did it, and that's good enough for me.

How old are ya man? Above 45? I'm 19. My youth makes me too dumb to quit. If you wish to insult my intelligence, just tell me I'm stupid for arguing with you. You may be right, but you are fun to argue with because you never back down. I like that. It gives me something to do in between work.

The

"Confederate soldier"

Fought and died for the right of wealthy confederates to engage in perpetual race based slavery. The CS attacked Ft Sumter, a clear and direct act of treason. The CS fought for the "right" to define a human as "property."

You picked the name.

The

"Confederate soldier"

Fought and died for the right of wealthy confederates to engage in perpetual race based slavery. The CS attacked Ft Sumter, a clear and direct act of treason. The CS fought for the "right" to define a human as "property."

You picked the name.

And it is a treason I would lay down my life for in supporting. The war at its root cause was started by slavery, and the rich slave owning democrats. But that is NOT what thousands of young men enlisted for. They didn't enlist for the rich cottoncrats, they enlisted because the Federal Government, their own government made war with them by calling up for 75,000 troops to march down through the South doing whatever they damn well pleased.

I do not support the rich slave owner class, I support the thousands of other southerners who stood up to the Federals and fought and died to keep them out of their homes, their land and their livelihood.

It was a rich mans war, a poor mans fight.

Honestly, for one that doesn't adhere to the "official" version of 9/11, why do you believe the "official version" of the civil war?

And it is a treason I would lay down my life for in supporting. The war at its root cause was started by slavery, and the rich slave owning democrats. But that is NOT what thousands of young men enlisted for. They didn't enlist for the rich cottoncrats, they enlisted because the Federal Government, their own government made war with them by calling up for 75,000 troops to march down through the South doing whatever they damn well pleased.

I do not support the rich slave owner class, I support the thousands of other southerners who stood up to the Federals and fought and died to keep them out of their homes, their land and their livelihood.

It was a rich mans war, a poor mans fight.

Honestly, for one that doesn't adhere to the "official" version of 9/11, why do you believe the "official version" of the civil war?

You have the same irrational imagination on both issues.

You guys hit ft Sumter

Apparently you have yet to learn much from that....

Forum List

Back