Does Anyone Actually Think Muslims Did 9/11?

Did Crazy Muslims Do 9/11?

• Yes, Muslims hate freedom!

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No, Zionist Jews hate freedom!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Thou shalt not anti-semite Snout dude, butcha can go light a muzzie on fire any 9/11

1631444747691.png

~S~

WTC didn't implode, it pancaked on itself much like the other two towers. As the North Tower collapsed, considerable amounts of debris smashed into the south face of WTC 7, effectively scooping out 25% of the building from the ground to the tenth floor, thus massively weakening the building’s structural integrity. Multiple fires also started as a result of the collapse. One, on the fifth floor, raged for seven solid hours. It was only a matter of time before the structural damage caused by the North Tower’s collapse added to steel weakened by hours and hours of fire brought the building down. That the building’s collapse looked suspiciously like a controlled demolition can be explained by the fact that with the middle of the building severely compromised, first the east and then the west sides of the building collapsed in on themselves before pancaking to the ground, thus giving off the impression of a controlled demolition of the type often seen on the news and YouTube

At least you waited six hours AFTER the anniversary of the 9/11 attack to spew your sick, twisted conspiracy theory.

Still, pretty poor taste.

As Fox News CEO, you were invested in defense stocks, oil, gold, and the long bond, just the Murdoch, Epstein, and Bloomberg.

WTC didn't implode, it pancaked on itself much like the other two towers. As the North Tower collapsed, considerable amounts of debris smashed into the south face of WTC 7, effectively scooping out 25% of the building from the ground to the tenth floor, thus massively weakening the building’s structural integrity. Multiple fires also started as a result of the collapse. One, on the fifth floor, raged for seven solid hours. It was only a matter of time before the structural damage caused by the North Tower’s collapse added to steel weakened by hours and hours of fire brought the building down. That the building’s collapse looked suspiciously like a controlled demolition can be explained by the fact that with the middle of the building severely compromised, first the east and then the west sides of the building collapsed in on themselves before pancaking to the ground, thus giving off the impression of a controlled demolition of the type often seen on the news and YouTube

This poster is a total fraud, a Zionist homo pretending to be a racist trump supporter, likely one of the homos in MAGAdrag 1/6...

At least you waited six hours AFTER the anniversary of the 9/11 attack to spew your sick, twisted conspiracy theory.

Still, pretty poor taste.
That's right

Trump done it.

In fact, in terms of terrorism, we would be led to believe that Islamic terrorism leads the world in terrorism.

In actuality, it is the US government going round committing terrorist acts, like the World Trade Centers being destroyed, to give them all a bad name.

As Hillary would say, it is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Last edited:
I always ask the WTC 7 conspiracy theorists why did the building have to fall? If it fell this minute I wouldn't remember it existed five minutes from now. The government spent God only knows how much time and money to bring down a building nobody knows exists?

WTC building 7, the one that imploded as result of office furniture burning according to the government story. Does any rational person think office furniture can cause an office building to implode? :cuckoo:
Does anybody really believe that Jews did 911?? A Zionist Jew is a person who believes in the development and protection of the Jewish nation. Has nothing to do with your racist, imbecilic theories.
Did your parents teach you that drivel?

In 1996, in the first direct elections of an Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu defeated the incumbent Labor candidate Shimon Peres, and became the ninth Prime Minister of the State of Israel, serving until 1999.

After the completion of his term as Prime Minister, Mr. Netanyahu served as a business consultant to Israeli high-tech companies and was a popular speaker on the global lecture circuit. In 2002 he returned to politics, first as Minister of Foreign Affairs (November 2002 until February 2003) and then as Minister of Finance, until August 2005. During the 17th Government of Israel, he served as the Head of the Opposition in the Knesset.

----------------------I think Netanyahu planned the whole thing right down to the details. No one knew what he planned except the people he made plans with , all had a role to play but none of them knew the real outcome. He was the mastermind behind it. They all had their role to play and now one knew of the roles of others.

Larry Silverstein was to buy the building 6 weeks and he knew of the date not to go down there, that is all he knew.

Netanyahu was gone at the time of planning.

I always ask the WTC 7 conspiracy theorists why did the building have to fall? If it fell this minute I wouldn't remember it existed five minutes from now. The government spent God only knows how much time and money to bring down a building nobody knows exists?

I fail to see the point of asking rational questions of the irrational, so I stopped worrying about the 9/11 cospiracy twerps and leave them to wallow in their own feces...

Forum List

Back