Does Anybody Still Believe Barry Hussein Is A Christian?

Obama was born to a Muslim father so that alone makes him a Muslim. He speaks of hearing bells and whistles at dawn and all that crap and even said how its the most beautiful sound he ever heard. He quotes the K'oran better than any president in history, he makes excuses for Islamic terrorism and refuses to call it such. He's said the words "My Muslim faith" and yet no other president in history has "accidentally misspoke" about their own faith.

But no, he's not a Muslim.

He says that Jesus is his personal savior
He has been Baptized.
He goes to church- not a mosque
He married a Christian
He baptized his children
he eats pork
he drinks beer.
he says he is a Christian.

Of course you believe that makes him a Muslim.

Not, of course, a "good" Muslim but I don't believe any of that rises to qualify as "apostacy".
He has been Baptized.
He married a Christian
He baptized his children
he eats pork
he drinks beer.

Of course you believe that makes him a Muslim
Drinking beer doesn't prove anything.

He could be lying about Jesus
Being baptized and born-again are two different things
He goes to a church for 20 years and can't remember one sermon
He married a so-called Christian
I don't think the baptizing of his kids matters a damn, and he only was a member of a church to check the box
He says he's a Christian but he called Islam "My Faith"

Anyone who feels the call to prayer is the most beautiful sound he's ever heard is at least a Muslim in his heart, if not in practice.

Last edited:
I didn't question that Reagan was raised christian, almost everyone at that time was

I question Reagans faith which he did not practice as an adult and did not pass down to his children

You don't know anything about Reagan ya dirtbag loser.

Reagan never went to church when he was an actor or governor

He only pretended to be religious to pander to his base

Reagan was an atheist

Does anyone believe the majority of those on Food Stamps aren't Republicans?

Obama was born to a Muslim father so that alone makes him a Muslim. He speaks of hearing bells and whistles at dawn and all that crap. He quotes the K'oran better than any president in history, he makes excuses for Islamic terrorism and refuses to call it such.

He's an apostate. He doesn't follow any laws but those he likes. His problem is he thinks selling us out to Islam will save his soul or gain him some sort of concession from Muslims who recognize his hypocrisy.

It will not.

I'm not going to question his motives when he applauds Islam. I just note it and file it away in the memory banks along with other interesting information that suggests things aren't always as they seem when the spin is making all our heads dizzy.

Videos like what I have posted here do a good job of pulling together the incidents. But while they portray some things accurately, they do not stack up to complete credibility. Such as the line oft repeated by Obama critics that he said "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation." (That is shown in the video.) But the truth is, in the same sentence, he also said we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or Jewish nation or Muslim nation. . .we consider ourselves a nation of citizens. . . That is very different than saying "we are not a Christian nation."

I think we Obama critics do ourselves no favors when we misrepresent the truth. There is much to criticize when we use evidence in its full context--we don't have to stoop to dishonest argument as many do to criticize people.

But the evidence is very heavy that Obama applauds and supports and admires Islam and the same cannot be said of his attitudes and feelings about Christianity. So is he Christian? I don't know. But he doesn't help us much to believe he is.

Obama was born to a Muslim father so that alone makes him a Muslim. He speaks of hearing bells and whistles at dawn and all that crap and even said how its the most beautiful sound he ever heard. He quotes the K'oran better than any president in history, he makes excuses for Islamic terrorism and refuses to call it such. He's said the words "My Muslim faith" and yet no other president in history has "accidentally misspoke" about their own faith.

He has been Baptized.
He married a Christian
He baptized his children
he eats pork
he drinks beer.

His father made him a Muslim.

You can't quit the Muslims or the Mafia.

Obama was born to a Muslim father so that alone makes him a Muslim. He speaks of hearing bells and whistles at dawn and all that crap. He quotes the K'oran better than any president in history, he makes excuses for Islamic terrorism and refuses to call it such.

He's an apostate. He doesn't follow any laws but those he likes. His problem is he thinks selling us out to Islam will save his soul or gain him some sort of concession from Muslims who recognize his hypocrisy.

It will not.

I'm not going to question his motives when he applauds Islam. I just note it and file it away in the memory banks along with other interesting information that suggests things aren't always as they seem when the spin is making all our heads dizzy.

Videos like what I have posted here do a good job of pulling together the incidents. But while they portray some things accurately, they do not stack up to complete credibility. Such as the line oft repeated by Obama critics that he said "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation." (That is shown in the video.) But the truth is, in the same sentence, he also said we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or Jewish nation or Muslim nation. . .we consider ourselves a nation of citizens. . . That is very different than saying "we are not a Christian nation."

I think we Obama critics do ourselves no favors when we misrepresent the truth. There is much to criticize when we use evidence in its full context--we don't have to stoop to dishonest argument as many do to criticize people.

But the evidence is very heavy that Obama applauds and supports and admires Islam and the same cannot be said of his attitudes and feelings about Christianity. So is he Christian? I don't know. But he doesn't help us much to believe he is.

If Obama didn't have a problem with Jews and Christians he wouldn't constantly show such utter disdain at every opportunity.
His primary beef with Christians is they may not approve of Obama secret lifestyle.
Obama's obvious hatred toward Jews is pretty much the kicker. I wouldn't even consider him to be an Islamic sympathizer if it weren't for this.
He has people in his administration that are pretty outspoken about their own hatred for Jews. It permeates his administration. I think they're looking for an excuse to turn their backs on Israel and they're just waiting for the right moment. I think it'll be when Israel is under attack. Israel is already preparing for no support from America when Iran or somebody else launches an attack. You'll see Obama true colors once that happens.

He has been Baptized.
He married a Christian
He baptized his children
he eats pork
he drinks beer.

Not, of course, a "good" Muslim but I don't believe any of that rises to qualify as "apostacy".
He has been Baptized.
He married a Christian
He baptized his children
he eats pork
he drinks beer.

Of course you believe that makes him a Muslim
Drinking beer doesn't prove anything.

He could be lying about Jesus
Being baptized and born-again are two different things
He goes to a church for 20 years and can't remember one sermon
He married a so-called Christian
I don't think the baptizing of his kids matters a damn, and he only was a member of a church to check the box
He says he's a Christian but he called Islam "My Faith"

Anyone who feels the call to prayer is the most beautiful sound he's ever heard is at least a Muslim in his heart, if not in practice.
He is no different than the hundreds of so called Christians I know of....

It will not.

If Obama didn't have a problem with Jews and Christians he wouldn't constantly show such utter disdain at every opportunity.
His primary beef with Christians is they may not approve of Obama secret lifestyle.
Obama's obvious hatred toward Jews is pretty much the kicker. I wouldn't even consider him to be an Islamic sympathizer if it weren't for this.
He has people in his administration that are pretty outspoken about their own hatred for Jews. It permeates his administration. I think they're looking for an excuse to turn their backs on Israel and they're just waiting for the right moment. I think it'll be when Israel is under attack. Israel is already preparing for no support from America when Iran or somebody else launches an attack. You'll see Obama true colors once that happens.

And that is why I think there is reason to question where Obama's heart lies. He has often mentioned that Islam has produced Nobel prize winners, and indeed it can claim a half dozen or so since the Nobel prizes were first handed out. The Jewish population of the world, a tiny percentage compared to the more than two billion Muslims in the world, has produced more than 160 Nobel prize winners. Obama never mentions that.

Again and again Obama has gushed over the Islamic civilizations, cultures, architecture, contributions to technology, science, medicine etc. But I don't recall a single instance in which he has expressed Judaism's or Christianity's contributions to the world civilizations, culture, architecture, science and medicine.

So where is his heart and mind? Where do his loyaltys and his faith for that matter really lie?

Last edited:

He has been Baptized.
He married a Christian
He baptized his children
he eats pork
he drinks beer.

I got out, and here I am...

I couldn't care less what his religion is, but personally, he strikes me as an atheist more than anything else.

Or an apostate muslim which is what he is eating pork and drinking beer. In ISIS eyes he's the Crusader they base their hatred of the west on....and here he is defending that belief.
Western civilization has not always been all sunshine and roses....Nor has it been saintly...

I couldn't care less what his religion is, but personally, he strikes me as an atheist more than anything else.

Or an apostate muslim which is what he is eating pork and drinking beer. In ISIS eyes he's the Crusader they base their hatred of the west on....and here he is defending that belief.
Western civilization has not always been all sunshine and roses....Nor has it been saintly...
The East neither... There is no place on the Earth where humans reside that has been.....deal with it and stop whining...

Last edited:
Really? You are misinformed. This will help to enlighten you, an interview of the man that wrote a book about his faith. He wrote it because he was studying him for another book and realized all his private papers seemed to speak of his faith
The Christian Faith of Ronald Reagan

I didn't question that Reagan was raised christian, almost everyone at that time was

I question Reagans faith which he did not practice as an adult and did not pass down to his children

Reagan was an atheist

It will not.

And that is why I think there is reason to question where Obama's heart lies. He has often mentioned that Islam has produced Nobel prize winners, and indeed it can claim a half dozen or so since the Nobel prizes were first handed out. The Jewish population of the world, a tiny percentage compared to the more than two billion Muslims in the world, has produced more than 160 Nobel prize winners. Obama never mentions that.

Again and again Obama has gushed over the Islamic civilizations, cultures, architecture, contributions to technology, science, medicine etc. But I don't recall a single instance in which he has expressed Judaism's or Christianity's contributions to the world civilizations, culture, architecture, science and medicine.

So where is his heart and mind? Where do his loyaltys and his faith for that matter really lie?

To tell you the truth you have no more of a right to judge...than Oblama has a right to judge yours...

jindal.png

Really? You are misinformed. This will help to enlighten you, an interview of the man that wrote a book about his faith. He wrote it because he was studying him for another book and realized all his private papers seemed to speak of his faith
The Christian Faith of Ronald Reagan

Reagan was an atheist
Christians are not suppose to use psychics, the Reagan's had one at the White House....

He has been Baptized.
He married a Christian
He baptized his children
he eats pork
he drinks beer.

Muslims or Mafia?

I never believed he was a Christian. If he was he wouldn't go around lying and spreading the hate that he has on us.

His religion is "black liberation" which is also tied in with Islam. Look at all the black people that have adopted Islam for their religion.

You let him and media dupe you and now we are going to PAY BIG TIME for it. if not while he's still in office for sure after he leaves.

He has been Baptized.
He married a Christian
He baptized his children
he eats pork
he drinks beer.

Muslims or Mafia?
Mafia, I can't grow a beard being part Indian....

I never believed he was a Christian. If he was he wouldn't go around lying and spreading the hate that he has on us.

His religion is "black liberation" which is also tied in with Islam. Look at all the black people that have adopted Islam for their religion.

You let him and media dupe you and now we are going to PAY BIG TIME for it. if not while he's still in office for sure after he leaves.
Muhammad Ali was such a radical....

Forum List

Back