Does America really believe that this issue should focus entirely on women? This is about NOT to have sex before marriage .....what the hell.

Abortion is really easy: If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. The abortion law will have no affect on you at all.

Access to abortion should NOT be determined by the states. It should be available to all women everywhere. Not just where the men decide they can have one.
It's terrifying how you loons think a bunch of crap not mentioned in the Constitution is a right and things that are specifically mentioned are not. Abortions are not in the Constitution so they fall under the the 10th Amendment. Simple, if the state you live in votes to make abortions illegal or restricted move to a state where you can kill all the fetuses you want.

Abortion is really easy: If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. The abortion law will have no affect on you at all.

Access to abortion should NOT be determined by the states. It should be available to all women everywhere. Not just where the men decide they can have one.
The dumbest argument for abortion.

If you believe slavery is wrong, don’t own slaves.

Don’t you think we should stop murdering helpless children?

1655776176488.jpeg

Last edited:
I say this is not about trying to stop abortions this is more about telling American NOT to have sex before marriage and/or get married whether two people are in love or not = more divorces. Really where are the moral giants??

Repealing Roe vs Wade is not an answer to anything.

DO MILLIONS OF MEN REALIZE HOW THIS WILL INTRUDE ON THEIR PERSONAL LIVES BEYOND REALITY?

Does America really believe that this issue should focus entirely on women?

Repealing Roe Vs Wade does not help women not at all. Pregnancy still happens.

Making sure the USA has sex education available at least 3 semesters beginning at 9th grade might be helpful to women. Young men should be sitting in the classrooms as well.

Making sure that all women no matter their age who are sexually actively have access to whatever birth control is what would helpful to women. Some young women are going to have sex so let’s not be naive.

Millions upon millions of men should not set on the sidelines turning a blind eye!!!

Millions upon millions of parents should not set on the sidelines and allow some very radical thinkers to dictate how to manage your decision should a pregnancy surface.

The problem is we have liberal teachers teaching 5 years olds about sex. To get their jollies off. The sad part is most on here agree with it.

For Republicans, control is their goal. They don't care about life, they lust for control. They get off on it. Their life philosophy is "I can tell you what to do, but nobody can tell me what to do."

Once you understand that, what they do makes a perverted kind of sense, being that it's always aimed at getting more control over the lives of everyone.
Coming from the party of, if you don't get vaccinated. You cannot live a normal life. Fuck you!

If you don't like guns, then don't buy one. Access to someone to buy a gun should NOT be determined by the states. They should be available to everyone. Not just where government should decide, where they cannot have one. Fixed it for you, it's called the second amendment. What amendment does the constitution give for abortions?

If you don't like guns, then don't buy one. Access to someone to buy a gun should NOT be determined by the states. They should be available to everyone. Not just where government should decide, where they cannot have one. Fixed it for you, it's called the second amendment. What amendment does the constitution give for abortions?

Hey, guns are mentioned in the constitution. But you know what ISN'T mentioned?

Tanks. And really I have a reasonable expectation, even a RIGHT TO PRIVACY on my property. If I want a tank there, that's my business.

You don't want a tank, with a 155 mm cannon and a flame thrower and freaking laser beams? THen don't have one. How hard is that?

Hey, guns are mentioned in the constitution. But you know what ISN'T mentioned?

Tanks. And really I have a reasonable expectation, even a RIGHT TO PRIVACY on my property. If I want a tank there, that's my business.

You don't want a tank, with a 155 mm cannon and a flame thrower and freaking laser beams? THen don't have one. How hard is that?
You can actually own a cannon. Lol, Biden has proven. You're a fool. Lol

That line of reasoning can be applied to slavery. "If you believe slavery is wrong, don't own any slaves." Roe v Wade is to abortion what Dred Scott v. Sandford was to slavery. Both denied rights to many deserving people.

Last edited:
The majority of women having abortions are married and can't afford another child.

Unmarried people have been having sex since the dawn of time. Making abortion legal had no effect on the number of people having sex, just the number of women dying from botched abortions.
What's hard to understand why The Party of Death favors legal abortions when back-room butchery kills not only the baby but also the host. A double win for party goals!

I absolutely agree that birth control education is the key to the abortion problem. Literally half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used during the sex which led to the unwanted pregnancy. Another fifth are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

No matter if one is pro-life or pro-choice, the screamingly obvious solution is to get people to use birth control and use it consistently and properly.
exactly .........

That line of reasoning can be applied to slavery. "If you believe slavery is wrong, don't own any slaves." Roe v Wade is to abortion what Dred Scott v. Sandford was to slavery. Both denied rights to many deserving people.
you make no sense .............

Forum List

Back