Does a business that advertises itself as a gun free zone deserve to be attacked?

And an oldy....but a gun free zone...

Luby's cafe.....Suzanah Gratia Hupp was required by law to leave her gun in her car to into the restaurant....

Luby's shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

did Lubys have a gun free sign on the front door ? That's been a LONG time ago, Mr Goal Post.

that is one of the incidents that started the concealed carry movement nationwide....and yes...it was a gun free zone by law......

by law ... but no gun free sign on the door that says shoot me...

back to RW's and IQ points ... bullseye, 1 in the 10 ring.

did I mention I became an NRA Life Member before dumbasses like Nugent gave firearms a bad name?

Luby's cafe.....Suzanah Gratia Hupp was required by law to leave her gun in her car to into the restaurant....

did Lubys have a gun free sign on the front door ? That's been a LONG time ago, Mr Goal Post.

this is a nice gun free zone.....doubly ironic because it was a military recruiting station.....

notice what is next to the bullet holes...the gun free zone sign.....

chattanoogashooting2.jpg

that is one of the incidents that started the concealed carry movement nationwide....and yes...it was a gun free zone by law......

Yes...ignore the theaters, the concert hall the recruiting station......move those goal posts....

so how many people have been shot in a gun free business ?

the news stations and news papers aren't exactly full of headlines about it.

name me ONE ...

more RW fear BS...

Have we shown you enough carnage caused by gun free zones......? Do you see how stupid your post is?

Gun free zones do not cause shootings just as guns do not cause shootings. The human with the gun does.

did I mention I became an NRA Life Member before dumbasses like Nugent gave firearms a bad name?

Yeah....and here is another gun free zone business and they even have an image of the gun free zone sign...

FedEx Mass Shooting Took Place in Gun-Free Zone

Yesterday, a man decided to go on a shooting rampage at a local FedEx facility in Kennesaw, Georgia. He injured six people, with one of them in critical condition. It's a terrible tragedy, and it happened even though the FedEx facility is a "gun-free zone."

Gun%20free%20zone.jpg

Hmmmmmmm....notice anything in the window....genius.....

Yeah......many of you anti gun extremists claim to be gun owners....much like left wing politicians say they support the constitution.....

so how many people have been shot in a gun free business ?

the news stations and news papers aren't exactly full of headlines about it.

name me ONE ...

more RW fear BS...

Have we shown you enough carnage caused by gun free zones......? Do you see how stupid your post is?

Gun free zones do not cause shootings just as guns do not cause shootings. The human with the gun does.

Gun free zones don't cause shootings but they do attract mass shooters...

Imply
Think about it. If you're a criminal looking for a place to rob, or a terrorist looking for a "soft" target, who do you think they're going to go after? A gun free sign is just asking for trouble. Isn't it?
'deserve'? no, of course not
being an idiot doesn't mean you deserve to be killed.

lose business? yea, fuck you for being retarded.

The law of nature says being an idiot is a reason you deserve to be killed.
The law of reality says your fascist intentions are not tolerated

What fascist intentions?
Implying idiots deserve to be killed

stupid ass thread and stupid ass RW's arguing about it.

here;s the damn goal post ...

I'm pro gun. I have more guns than most RW's have IQ points. I have a carry permit, and several pieces that I can, and do carry.

I'll make you famous.
Dude, you would not shoot a stray cat.

And of course we have Jack in the Box....

Leah Barkoukis - Restaurant Robbed At Gun Point For Third Time Since Guns Were Banned From Store

Because of pressure from Bloomberg’s Moms Demand Action and Everytown for Gun Safety Jack in the Box decided to ask gun owners to disarm themselves.

Fucking dumb shits.

The idea behind businesses not permitting guns on their property is to prevent chicken shits like you from ACCIDENTALLY OFFING SOMEONE or from TRYING TO PLAY SUPER HERO if someone does attempt to rob the joint. Your help is not wanted.

Assholes who are determined to shoot up a place don't give a fuck if there are armed people inside or not. They are SUICIDAL or otherwise DERANGED and are not concerned with consequences.

Years......it's been fucking years that you dipshits have been making this stupid argument. Figure it out already. Shit.

Think about it. If you're a criminal looking for a place to rob, or a terrorist looking for a "soft" target, who do you think they're going to go after? A gun free sign is just asking for trouble. Isn't it?
'deserve'? no, of course not
being an idiot doesn't mean you deserve to be killed.

lose business? yea, fuck you for being retarded.

The law of nature says being an idiot is a reason you deserve to be killed.

You know that you are an idiot, don't you?

It's funny that you don't What a huge idiot you are.
Learn how to put together a grammatically correct sentence you frothing-at-the-mouth, uneducated, bitter old man.
Harping on technical errors is the sure sign of someone who knows he's losing.

Nutbags are afraid to go anywhere without their metal manhood to protect them.

Just what we need. A bunch of Barney Fife's fumbling with their junk whenever they see a kid in a hoodie with his hands in his pockets.

Don't own a firearm. Be a 'Gun Free Zone' moron. That's your call. Problem solved.

I own one. And I don't need it with me when I go to the store or movie theater. That's what chicken shit pussies do.

Fucking dumb shits.

The idea behind businesses not permitting guns on their property is to prevent chicken shits like you from ACCIDENTALLY OFFING SOMEONE or from TRYING TO PLAY SUPER HERO if someone does attempt to rob the joint. Your help is not wanted.

Assholes who are determined to shoot up a place don't give a fuck if there are armed people inside or not. They are SUICIDAL or otherwise DERANGED and are not concerned with consequences.

Years......it's been fucking years that you dipshits have been making this stupid argument. Figure it out already. Shit.

Wrong twit......when mass shooters are actually choosing where to murder people, and the site isn't already a gun free zone.....then we know from their journals and social media that they intentionally choose gun free zones....the colorado theater shooter, the Santa barbara shooter...and others chose gun free zones....and notice...the Fort Hood shooter did not go to the Mililtary Police headquarters or the active firing range...he went to a place on post that was a gun free zone.....

You guys can delude yourselves all you want...but gun free zones are getting people murdered...

Fucking dumb shits.

Actually you are dead wrong. Thugs definitely care if there are armed people in the places they try to rob. Study after study has demonstrated the fact. The record of mass killers demonstrates the fact.

IF I owned a business, I would be happy to have armed customers, and even happier if they blew away someone trying to rob the place.

Just what we need. A bunch of Barney Fife's fumbling with their junk whenever they see a kid in a hoodie with his hands in his pockets.

Don't own a firearm. Be a 'Gun Free Zone' moron. That's your call. Problem solved.

I own one. And I don't need it with me when I go to the store or movie theater. That's what chicken shit pussies do.
Yeah, brave morons like you just die when some mass killer pulls out a gun and starts shooting.

Fucking dumb shits.

Actually you are dead wrong. Thugs definitely care if there are armed people in the places they try to rob. Study after study has demonstrated the fact. The record of mass killers demonstrates the fact.

IF I owned a business, I would be happy to have armed customers, and even happier if they blew away someone trying to rob the place.

Rob? You idiot. Guys who rob places ain't there to kill anyone. They are there to rob.

Mass killers don't care. Fuck your study.

you cant talk to these imbeciles even when you claim pro gun ... they're so caught up in their stupidity nothing else matters .. and they wonder why the anti gun people lobby for control?

F' em all.

Fucking dumb shits.

Exactly. If I owned a store I would not allow guns without permission or law enforcement. I sure as hell would carry and allow employees that are trained and responsible to for defense against criminals though.

I once owned a business that had patrons. We'd have 50 or 60 people in on busy nights.

I didn't have a sign....but I would have told anyone I saw with a firearm to leave it in the car.

I liked knowing that nobody in my place had a firearm.

Forum List

Back