Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,552: You are incorrect. COVID-19 can use TPRSS2 as an alternate enzyme. It does not need ACE2.
Not according to the paper you cited.

ACE2 is the binding cite. TMPRSS2 is a protease that introduces a conformational change that results in cellular entry. Whether there are other proteases that could facilitate cellular entry, I don’t know, but ACE2 is always required as the initial binding site.

Last edited:
#1,552: You are incorrect. COVID-19 can use TPRSS2 as an alternate enzyme. It does not need ACE2.

ACE2 is the binding cite. TMPRSS2 is a protease that introduces a conformational change that results in cellular entry. Whether there are other proteases that could facilitate cellular entry, I don’t know, but ACE2 is always required as the initial binding site.
Are you still trying to deny ppl life saving drugs? Sick

I’m trying to get people the drugs that work rather than try to defend Trump by making false claims about drugs that don’t.

I’m trying to get people the drugs that work rather than try to defend Trump by making false claims about drugs that don’t.
So you know more than a Yale epidemiologist, and 6,000 doctors? Lol tds is deep with you.. Trump discovered the drug that’s saving lives every day

So you know more than a Yale epidemiologist, and 6,000 doctors? Lol tds is deep with you.. Trump discovered the drug that’s saving lives every day

I trust data and studies more than people. The data shows it doesn't work.

Studies lol
Haha

Studies lol
Haha
Yes, studies. That's the way we know what works in medicine and what doesn't work.

Yanno, I trust Fauci more than I do Trump when it comes to this virus thing. Why? Trump doesn't have the training nor the intelligence to understand what is going on. Fauci does.

Studies lol
Haha
Yes, studies. That's the way we know what works in medicine and what doesn't work.
So people that claim HC saved their lives are lying?

Studies lol
Haha
They're claiming things they don't know are true. What if someone claimed a healing crystal saved their life? Same thing.

Studies lol
Haha
They're claiming things they don't know are true. What if someone claimed a healing crystal saved their life? Same thing.
So you know more than the patients that’s lives were saved you no more than a Yale epidemiologist you no more than 6000 doctors.. are you seeing a pattern here? Lol it’s called tds.. Trump has saved thousands and thousands of lives

Studies lol
Haha
So you know more than the patients that’s lives were saved you no more than a Yale epidemiologist you no more than 6000 doctors.. are you seeing a pattern here? Lol it’s called tds.. Trump has saved thousands and thousands of lives

If you look hard enough, and possibly pay someone to support your views, you could probably get a NASA astronomer to say that the moon is made of green cheese.

Studies lol
Haha

If you look hard enough, and possibly pay someone to support your views, you could probably get a NASA astronomer to say that the moon is made of green cheese.
Or find a successful Democrat Lol

Studies lol
Haha
Again, I don't have to trust anyone. I just have to look at the data. The data shows it doesn't work.

Time to move on.

Studies lol
Haha
Again, I don't have to trust anyone. I just have to look at the data. The data shows it doesn't work.

Time to move on.
So 6000 doctors and a Yale epidemiologist don’t look at data but you do lol

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.
I don't know what the 6000 doctors you're referring to but I've read the Risch's article. He only notes positive studies and ignores negative studies. When you look at all the data, it's clear that there is no real effect.

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.
I don't know what the 6000 doctors you're referring to but I've read the Risch's article. He only notes positive studies and ignores negative studies. When you look at all the data, it's clear that there is no real effect.
I bet he does.. up until the election I bet ppl dying is a positive for him lol sick bastards

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.
I bet he does.. up until the election I bet ppl dying is a positive for him lol sick bastards
Correct me if I'm wrong but the mortality rate of COVID is falling, is it not?

And we can do that without the use of hydroxychloroquine?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the mortality rate of COVID is falling, is it not?

And we can do that without the use of hydroxychloroquine?
Left wing docs need ppl to die.. or trump wins.. you all are sick..

Last week, the local news station here in Amarillo did a segment on what the doctors and hospitals around here were using to treat COVID 19 patients.

Plasma transfusions and Remdesivir were the 2 methods being used by local hospitals around here. Did they mention hydroxychloroquine? Only to say it doesn't work very well, which is why they aren't using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back