Doctor Says Cdc Is Lying About Ebola Threat

Yeah so ...thats not direct contact.......so now youre saying we need to quarantine everybody on those two planes......
Um contact with bodily fluids that are left behind of patient WITH symptoms is direct contact.

Riiiiighhhtttttt........so when are we going to quarantine everyobody on those planes.........btw you just admitted its airborn if the crew didnt touch the fluids according to CDC he should not be infected

And you made the case for closing down flights from there.......otherwise you will have multiple repeats of the Dallas fiasco and if we got lucky this time ...if........sooner or later luck runs out .....

Yeah so ...thats not direct contact.......so now youre saying we need to quarantine everybody on those two planes......
Um contact with bodily fluids that are left behind of patient WITH symptoms is direct contact.

Riiiiighhhtttttt........so when are we going to quarantine everyobody on those planes.........btw you just admitted its airborn if the crew didnt touch the fluids according to CDC he should not be infected
You can look up any other expert information on this disease completely removed from the CDC - this does not spread through the air. How do you know he didn't touch any fluids? The article says nothing like that.

Lol dude take a Xanax or something. There is no conspiracy. You're safe okay? The boogeyman is not coming for you.

And you made the case for closing down flights from there.......otherwise you will have multiple repeats of the Dallas fiasco and if we got lucky this time ...if........sooner or later luck runs out .....
Lol if this disease was airborne the entire African continent would be a black hole of death by now.

I didnt say any such thing...keep hiding behind your faux humor.....cause you've only made my case Prudent measures dont = panic...panic happens when prudence is ashcanned

I didnt say any such thing...keep hiding behind your faux humor.....cause you've only made my case Prudent measures dont = panic...panic happens when prudence is ashcanned
Your panic is misguided and kind of bizarre. You're listening to ONE guy who is obviously just trying to get attention. NO ONE is backing him up.

You trumpeted CDC guidelines.....which according to them you could be in a room of ebola patients and be in no danger.......like those airline passengers were..........now you want to backtrack...btw CDC just changed their site.....

Q As on Transmission Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever CDC Ebola is killed with hospital-grade disinfectants (such as household bleach). Ebola on dried on surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops can survive for several hours; however, virus in body fluids (such as blood) can survive up to several days at room temperature.
Um I wasn't quoting the CDC. I was giving you facts on Ebola. Your information is irrelevant. Try to listen will you? A PERSON can not possibly spread the disease until the symptoms start. Before that, any bodily fluids left on a door knob or anywhere else is NOT contagious.

:lol:

Dr. Gil Mobley, shady workman's comp doctor and pot advocate is now the right wing's go-to expert on epidemiology. I swear to God, I couldn't make this shit up.

I think he has some valid points on the lack of protocols in place.That's what he was protesting.

"Mobley says there aren't controls in place to stop the spread.

"I came through customs and immigration at the busiest airport in the world last night. They didn't ask me where I'd been.

They didn't thermo-scan me. They didn't ask me whether I'd been sick.

They asked me if I had tobacco and alcohol, and that was it. Where's the screening? This is irresponsible," Mobley said, after arriving in Springfield.

He's calling for protocols and procedures now, not only at airports, but hospitals and clinics, or he believes Ebola will run rampant.

"I've been following epidemics and pandemics all my life," Mobley said. "My admonishment, my suggestion, my plea: start the protocols and plans now!"

Springfield doctor says CDC is lying about Ebola virus Local - KY3.com
Lol I can't believe you people buy into this shit. If the airport had no current connection to west Africa, they aren't going to screen thousands of people a day now are they?

Again I ask. Why hasn't ANY other healthcare professional from around the world been panicking like this guy? Where's WHO on the CDC's lies? What are they waiting for?

I never claimed the CDC is lying. I just posted that he has a point regarding screening at this point in time.

In Toronto at the very beginning of the SARS outbreak everyone was very nonchalant about it. Hell's bells they were transferring patients from hospital to hospital. Fuck ups can and do happen.

The only reason the outbreak ended up getting contained was when they got deadly serious about quarantining people to prevent the spread. Instituting screening at airports.Just the tip of the iceberg. And the protocols they put in place were very necessary.

The deaths that have been occuring in third world countries are in villages. This patient from Liberia transported his neighbor who died in a freaking wheel barrow.

Put ebola in a major city with a subway and you're talking a whole different ball game.

Here's what happened when just one nurse rode the GO train. Cripes it got crazy. Even though the danger rate was low holy toledo they had to track everyone who was on that train with her.

They had to. No option.

"April 21, 2003
Despite concern that a nurse may have exposed six commuter train passengers to SARS a week earlier, an expert on infectious disease says it's too early to assume the disease is no longer contained.

Dr. Jay Keystone of the Centre for Travel and Tropical Medicine at the University of Toronto said it is reassuring the commuter train passenger was a health care worker who had been treating SARS patients at Mount Sinai Hospital because officials know how she contracted the illness.

Transit officials plaster train stops along the nurse's route with information on the case. Health officials say the risk of contracting SARS on public transit remains low. The biggest danger remains at hospitals where people with the illness are being treated. "

CBC News Indepth SARS

You trumpeted CDC guidelines.....which according to them you could be in a room of ebola patients and be in no danger.......like those airline passengers were..........now you want to backtrack...btw CDC just changed their site.....

Q As on Transmission Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever CDC Ebola is killed with hospital-grade disinfectants (such as household bleach). Ebola on dried on surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops can survive for several hours; however, virus in body fluids (such as blood) can survive up to several days at room temperature.
Um I wasn't quoting the CDC. I was giving you facts on Ebola. Your information is irrelevant. Try to listen will you? A PERSON can not possibly spread the disease until the symptoms start. Before that, any bodily fluids left on a door knob or anywhere else is NOT contagious.

Dr. Gil Mobley, shady workman's comp doctor and pot advocate is now the right wing's go-to expert on epidemiology. I swear to God, I couldn't make this shit up.

I think he has some valid points on the lack of protocols in place.That's what he was protesting.

"I came through customs and immigration at the busiest airport in the world last night. They didn't ask me where I'd been.

They asked me if I had tobacco and alcohol, and that was it. Where's the screening? This is irresponsible," Mobley said, after arriving in Springfield.

He's calling for protocols and procedures now, not only at airports, but hospitals and clinics, or he believes Ebola will run rampant.

"I've been following epidemics and pandemics all my life," Mobley said. "My admonishment, my suggestion, my plea: start the protocols and plans now!"

Lol I can't believe you people buy into this shit. If the airport had no current connection to west Africa, they aren't going to screen thousands of people a day now are they?

Again I ask. Why hasn't ANY other healthcare professional from around the world been panicking like this guy? Where's WHO on the CDC's lies? What are they waiting for?

I never claimed the CDC is lying. I just posted that he has a point regarding screening at this point in time.

In Toronto at the very beginning of the SARS outbreak everyone was very nonchalant about it. Hell's bells they were transferring patients from hospital to hospital. Fuck ups can and do happen.

The only reason the outbreak ended up getting contained was when they got deadly serious about quarantining people to prevent the spread. Instituting screening at airports.

The deaths that have been occuring in third world countries are in villages. This patient from Liberia transported his neighbor who died in a freaking wheel barrow.

Put ebola in a major city with a subway and you're talking a whole different ball game.

Here's what happened when just one nurse rode the GO train. Cripes it got crazy. Even though the danger rate was low holy toledo they had to track everyone who was on that train with her.

They had to. No option.

"April 21, 2003
Despite concern that a nurse may have exposed six commuter train passengers to SARS a week earlier, an expert on infectious disease says it's too early to assume the disease is no longer contained.

Dr. Jay Keystone of the Centre for Travel and Tropical Medicine at the University of Toronto said it is reassuring the commuter train passenger was a health care worker who had been treating SARS patients at Mount Sinai Hospital because officials know how she contracted the illness.

Transit officials plaster train stops along the nurse's route with information on the case. Health officials say the risk of contracting SARS on public transit remains low. The biggest danger remains at hospitals where people with the illness are being treated. "

CBC News Indepth SARS
Okay it's absolutely ridiculous to compare SARS, a much more contagious disease with Ebola. Look anyone with ebola who is capable of spreading it is too sick to have the mind to use the subway. They would be coming from west Africa anyway. It would occur to them to avoid the subway.

The only reason the outbreak ended up getting contained was when they got deadly serious about quarantining people to prevent the spread. Instituting screening at airports.

They had to. No option.

"April 21, 2003

CBC News Indepth SARS
Okay it's absolutely ridiculous to compare SARS, a much more contagious disease with Ebola. Look anyone with ebola who is capable of spreading it is too sick to have the mind to use the subway. They would be coming from west Africa anyway. It would occur to them to avoid the subway.

Billy, I'm not comparing the two diseases. I'm talking about being prepared to handle an outbreak of any disease in a large city. It's monumental task.

I'm talking about having procedures in place to be able to contain any outbreak.

I didn't get a warm and fuzzy with that screw up by the nurse sending home the gentleman from Liberia. I didn't get a warm and fuzzy when I read that his girlfriend/wife had to actually call someone to come and collect the man's belongings with his fluids on them from her apartment.

I saw too many screw ups with SARS in the beginning because people were not being cautious enough.

So I just hope people get their shit together really quickly so there is no outbreak.

"....a sneeze or cough could spread the virus from someone experiencing Ebola symptoms. 

Officials had previously downplayed this possibility, focusing on direct contact with bodily fluids."
Health officials clam up about effort to contain Ebola in Texas TheHill

Someone sneezing on you counts as direct contact. I've seen people openly sneeze in public places and you see the spray of their nasty fluids. I'd like to slap them. A lot of people sneeze into their hands or wipe their noses before touching door handles. Not to mention that the virus lives about a week on surfaces. It's the same as with the flu. Touch a door handle in public, then touch your mouth or nose and any germs that were on the door are now in your body. There is a reason why you are supposed to wash your hands constantly during flu season. I always remind my kids not to touch their faces during flu seasons and constantly wash their hands.

Parents can easily pass it on to children and young children in daycare put toys in their mouths and easily spread to other children.

Of course, the CDC is going to understate how contagious it is. They always claim they want to avoid starting a panic. Thing is, they should be reminding people of how you catch any contagious illness and the importance of hand washing and taking precautions.

I keep the hand sanitizer in my car and I have one that clips to the outside of my purse. Nothing is foolproof. I always notice how smokers will touch things in a store, then walk outside and grab a smoke with their contaminated fingers and then put it in their mouths. If they touched nasty germs in the store, they just guaranteed they'll get sick.

If it wasn't highly contagious, how did over a million people in Africa get sick in a fairly short time?
Again why hasn't ANY other health expert share his panic?
Because they don't work out of strip malls?

There's only two ways this ebola thing becomes a problem.
#1: It mutates and goes airborne.
#2: Or they are spreading it intentionally.
Body fluids include the nasal aerosol spray expelled and lingering up to 30 feet away from the sneezer. It already is airborn.

And BTW, they're not 100% sure people who are asymptomatic don't spread the virus. They know male survivors of ebola can carry it in their semen for months. But they aren't sure how many months. They aren't sure either which animals carry it. It could be fully zoonotic to all warm blooded animals, like rabies.

Yes of course, President Obama wants to see an Ebola outbreak in this country in October because it will reflect badly on his administration and by extension on the Democratic Party

and thus help the Republicans in the November election.

That is Obama's brilliant scheme. Self-destruction for political purposes.

lol, do you people EVER think before you post?

The thing is folks that the neither politicians nor any government agency care about you.

Their one and only concern is to stop people from panicking and keeping them under control so they have lied to the people before and they will again.

Lol if the CDC is lying, why hasn't WHO weighed in on this? Why hasn't any other doctor become this frantic?

This is the guy, by the way: Dr. Gils Immediate Care
Um okay and?

That's the clown in the hazmat suit, the "expert" that Clementine and friends are relying on for their daily dose of bias confirmation.

And who do you rely on, Obama's minions"?

-Geaux

There's only two ways this ebola thing becomes a problem.
#1: It mutates and goes airborne.
#2: Or they are spreading it intentionally.
Body fluids include the nasal aerosol spray expelled and lingering up to 30 feet away from the sneezer. It already is airborn.

And BTW, they're not 100% sure people who are asymptomatic don't spread the virus. They know male survivors of ebola can carry it in their semen for months. But they aren't sure how many months. They aren't sure either which animals carry it. It could be fully zoonotic to all warm blooded animals, like rabies.

I could throw a cat off a ten story building and it would be airborne using your logic.

Forum List

Back