Doctor Knows Best

you got a lot of nerve accusing me of dancing around the truth,,,
People often accuse others of what they’re guilty of.

Let me give you the facts. The electoral college was proposed as a way to present the masses from electing the president. The electors were to be proper men of standing with the judgement to pick such a person. The citizens did not have the judgement to chose a president.

Read federalist paper 68. It’s not that long.

People often accuse others of what they’re guilty of.

Let me give you the facts. The electoral college was proposed as a way to present the masses from electing the president. The electors were to be proper men of standing with the judgement to pick such a person. The citizens did not have the judgement to chose a president.

Read federalist paper 68. It’s not that long.
youre leaving out the states could decide how to send electors and every one of them do it based on the vote of the people,,,

the founders leaving that option in there proves you wrong,,again,,,

youre leaving out the states could decide how to send electors and every one of them do it based on the vote of the people,,,

the founders leaving that option in there proves you wrong,,again,,,

Yes! The people vote for electors.

And the electors vote for the president. Putting someone between the voters and the president was done specifically because the didn’t trust the voters. It wasn’t until later that the electors became bound the the voters of the state.

Yes! The people vote for electors.

And the electors vote for the president. Putting someone between the voters and the president was done specifically because the didn’t trust the voters. It wasn’t until later that the electors became bound the the voters of the state.
OK,, the founders gave the power to the people and people used it,,,

that disproves your claim the founders didnt trust the people,,

OK,, the founders gave the power to the people and people used it,,,

that disproves your claim the founders didnt trust the people,,
The people didn’t even change how electors were set up, the legislatures did. Another way that they insulated government from the people.

The founders OWN WORDS indicate they didn’t trust the people to vote for the president and their OWN WORDS explain that’s why they established the electoral college.

Curious that even though he promised to pay down the Debt in 8 years if elected, Trump maintained the pace of Debt growth throughout his 4 years. He essentially took a robust economy and supercharged it with additional debt through his, unpaid for, tax cuts. He is the king of debt as he says so himself.

Pretty feeble response to all that Trump accomplished in the fact of the Democrat headwinds, hoaxes, and lies.

Wait....wasn't 'Pretty feeble' the note your teachers wrote on your report cards????

What a coincidence.

5. And this, from the vulgar low-life, Nicki Minaj- a Biden supporter……voicing her fear of vaccination:

“Vaxx-Nannies Are Beside Themselves After Nicki Minaj Explains Her Vaccine Concerns

Love u babe. I was prepping for vmas then i shot a video & guess who got COVID? Do u know what it is not to be able to kiss or hold your tiny baby for over a week? A baby who is only used to his mama? “get vaccinated” Drake had just told me he got covid w|THE VACCINE tho so chile https://t.co/wInXoJcHBn

— Nicki Minaj (@NICKIMINAJ) September 13, 2021

The last concern was a bit more information than most may have wanted, but it explained a lot:

My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied

— Nicki Minaj (@NICKIMINAJ) September 13, 2021

There have also been more adverse reactions, including deaths, attributed to these injections than all other vaccines in American history combined. It isn’t even close. What makes it more distressing for those who are paying attention is that it’s a disease with with an extremely high recovery rate for those under the age of 50. Minaj is 38 and appears to be healthy.

Vaccine hysteria can do strange things to people. We just had a day in which Tucker Carlson praised Nicki Minaj and Joy Reid chastised her. Strange things, indeed."
Vaxx-Nannies Are Beside Themselves After Nicki Minaj Explains Her Vaccine Concerns ⋆ The Liberty Daily

Don’t forget…..Good Germans follow orders.

Pretty feeble response to all that Trump accomplished in the fact of the Democrat headwinds, hoaxes, and lies.

Wait....wasn't 'Pretty feeble' the note your teachers wrote on your report cards????

What a coincidence.
I don't know, Obama had a GOP congress for most of this presidency. I'd say Mitch was the prince of headwinds. What did Trump actually accomplish with his GOP tailwind? A tax cut? Didn't make much change in my life, certainly not compared to Obamacare which had some major benefits to ME.

The people didn’t even change how electors were set up, the legislatures did. Another way that they insulated government from the people.

The founders OWN WORDS indicate they didn’t trust the people to vote for the president and their OWN WORDS explain that’s why they established the electoral college.
and yet they gave the people all the power,,,

Uh oh.....​

"Study Shows Vaccine Will ENHANCE Delta Infectivity

COVID-19 jabs continue to be pushed as the only solution to the pandemic, even as “breakthrough” infections increasingly occur. A group of Japanese researchers has also released research showing that the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant “is poised to acquire complete resistance” to existing COVID-19 jabs like Pfizer and BioNTech’s BNT162b2,1 now being sold as Comirnaty.

What’s more, when four common mutations were introduced to the Delta variant, Pfizer’s mRNA injection enhanced its infectivity, causing it to become resistant. A Delta variant with three mutations has already emerged,2 which suggests it’s only a matter of time before a fourth mutation develops, at which point complete resistance to Pfizer’s jab may be imminent."

What the heck....let's mandate it anyhow.

"For Stories About Unvaccinated Loved Ones Dying of COVID Gets an Unexpected Response

“After the vaccines were available to everyone, did you lose an unvaccinated loved one to COVID-19?” WXYZ-TV inquired in the Sept. 10 post. “If you’re willing to share your family’s story, please DM us your contact information. We may reach out for a story we’re working on.”

After WXYZ-TV posted its appeal for stories about unvaccinated loved ones dying of COVID, something remarkable happened.

Thousands of Facebook users shared stories describing alarming vaccine side effects, or posted about fully vaxed loved ones dying of the coronavirus. The viral post appears to have become a popular forum for victims of the vaccines to share their stories."

Wait.......WHAT???

"Soaring through the roof: Vaccine deaths skyrocket

Since start of COVID, more than 14,000 fatalities reported to CDC​

Forum List

Back