Biden Is Laughing Stock of the World Leader

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m so old I remember when the Left coveted world opinion.

Biden, 78, coughs and splutters his way through ENTIRE speech endorsing Gov. Newsom in recall election today as he brands GOP rival Larry Elder a 'Trump clone'​

Biden, 78, coughs and splutters his way through ENTIRE speech endorsing Gov. Newsom in recall election today as he brands GOP rival Larry Elder a 'Trump clone'​

If Surrender Joe can make it to California to defend this bum, then why hasn't he been down to the southern border yet to see the humanitarian crisis he has created?

If Surrender Joe can make it to California to defend this bum, then why hasn't he been down to the southern border yet to see the humanitarian crisis he has created?

LOLOL.. India isn't laughing. Using the US to destabilize Pakistan is OVER.

Every time that stammering shit clown is trotted out to a camera to read to us at a 4th grade level, another state turns red.

Let's continue to laugh and point at it, as the entire country world is chanting "Fuck Joe Biden!". It's a glorious thing to watch. I'm beginning to think the stolen election is actually a solid win for conservatives.

Yet the one we have video of getting laughed at is tRump.

Whats up with that?

47886285-9986493-image-a-46_1631587923621.jpg

No masks?

The thread is about Biden, dumb fck. YOU deflected to Trump.

Cripes you're dumb
The thread accuses President Joe of being an international laughingstock, but the one we have video of world leaders laughing at is tRump. Yes, you found some editied crap that makes it look like entire stadiums are anti Biden. That has nothing to do with the topic.

Try again.

Every time that stammering shit clown is trotted out to a camera to read to us at a 4th grade level, another state turns red.

Let's continue to laugh and point at it, as the entire country world is chanting "Fuck Joe Biden!". It's a glorious thing to watch. I'm beginning to think the stolen election is actually a solid win for conservatives.

I bought a couple permanent markers at the Dollar Store yesterday. They work great for scribbling "Fuck Joe Biden" on the gas pumps every time I fill up.

BTW, fuck Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back